Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
__[Hey PokéRPers! C'mere a sec. I need opinions.] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Ok, well, the sudden onslaught of RP-related topics got me thinking about my own RPs and, ultimately, my and dorkus-malorkus's plan for a post-based Pokémon RPGS (Role Playing Game Site) based off our own RP.

Now, this is where you guys come in. I need y'all to read over the basic backdrop/plot/main theme and tell me what you guys think.

Keep in mind that this, so far, is just an idea but not even Dorkuu has seen it yet.

Omfgplot
See, ever since the Pokémorphs first appeared, tensions have always ran high between them and humans; they just wanted to be understood and accepted into society, but the humans looked down upon them and treated them like dirt, thanks to the rumors and lies Team Rocket had been purposefully spreading. The common opinion of PokéMorphs was that they are or were Rockets, were completely willing let themselves be experimented on and whatnot, and are up to no good now. Of course, 'Morphs like the angry and stubborn Dragonair Adelle Garrison and the defiant and rebellious Ninetales Alexa-sama didn't at all help lighten this opinion. So now, after all these years, everything's at a breaking point and the Regions are teetering on the edge of open, full-out war between the humans and the Pokémorphs.

But there's a small, third party group who did not belonged nor were accepted on either side. At first, they were refered to as freaks and "Fourth-Breeds", their genetics and DNA too severely random and grab-bag-ish to ever be considered "Half-Breed"; They were the results of unions between Pokémorph and human. Now, most of these "Fourth-Breeds" lived up to their name, being three-fourths human and one-fourth Pokémon, but there were the rare instances where the children were either born a dignified Half-Breed or a normal human. These babies were known as "Miracles" and often raised to think they were superior to everyone else and thus joined their respected side of the fight when they were old enough (most likely much to the dismay of their parents).

But the PokéGods and the Legendaries (who are like Demi-Gods) have had enough of this senseless fighting. "It is time... for The Stars.. to shine.." Ho-Oh, the Guardian of Life announces solemnly and thus places the fate of the Leagues, Regions, and very world into the hands of "The Stars"...

... Into the hands of Seth and Renée Cooper, the Fourth-Breed children of a legendary rock star and the very founder of UR'MA, the United Regions Pokémorph Association. Three-fourths human and one-fourth Ninetales, they and their fellows, whom are later called the "Chaos Children" and the "Children of Chaos", must find a way to make the two conflicting sides understand each other and bring peace to Kanto, Johto, the Orange Islands, Hoenn, Orre, and everywhere else.

Ok.. Yea.. Cookies to you if you weren't confused at all. If you were, sorry about that. I wrote it in an inside joke-ish way, 'cause that's the exact same thing I sent Dorkuu.

So atleast SOMEONE gets it perfectly.

But to clear up a few things..

arrow The Pokémorphs I refer to are the old school type. Half human, half Pokémon. They started out as experiments done by Team Rocket where humans were injected with the DNA of different Pokémon and various other chemicals. Just to see what would happen. The process was very painful, as one chemical would "rip out" patches of one's DNA, leaving gaps for the Pokémon DNA to fill, and another chemical would "seal the cracks" between the two DNAs.

And no, no one ever came out with characteristics of more than one Pok�mon. The various DNAs would sorta do a "natural selection" type thing, and only the strongest/best/most adaptable/whatever DNA would fill the gaps. That is, with the person being experimented on lived. It often took a few or so tries to get it right, and even then, there was a low chance of survival. The scientists did, however, discover that the injections of, say, a Fire-Type Pokémon faired most well in a Fire-Type Trainer and that Dragon-Type DNA did the best in Dragon-Type Trainers.

The overall goal, though, was to see if they could create some sort of super-human army. Some of the people experimented on were, in fact, members of Team Rocket, mainly just nameless, faceless Grunts. Some were willing, but soon regreted their decision. Most were not willing, however. Other experiments were innocent people, League officials, Trainers, and Pokémon G-Men. And even once, a Champion.

arrow The United Regions Pokémorph Association, or UR'MA (pronounced "EER-mah"), was founded by the Ninetalesmorph Alexa Thomasson, who was commonly known as Alexa-sama. At the time, she was the Indigo League Champion, and also wanted peace between the two sides. She was tired and fed up with being hated for something that wasn't even her fault. But, much to her shame, she had been The Hebi Oni, a top-notch and most-feared Team Rocket Elite. For years she kept that a deep secret, knowing that if anyone ever found that out, all she had been fighting for would be in vain.

Though, when she married Hoshi Cooper (who would later become that rock music legend), Alexa seemed to've abandoned her cause, resigning from the Indigo League and giving up her Championship to a mysterious Lilith Evans, who, by now, has been replaced by a Flareonmorph, Aisling De Leon.

arrow The Leagues have names, too.
Kanto = Indigo League
Johto = Crimson League
Orange Islands = Orange League (duh)
Hoenn = Emerald League.

No one's sure of the name of Orre's League. Or if Orre even has a League. At this time, that harsh, desert Region seems to be islolated and indifferent to the other four Region's plight. But for how long...?

arrow Yea, yea, Fate's already chosen its avatars/puppets (Seth and Renée, remember?), but they're just sorta... there. Sure, they'll be [very] active in the RP, but that doesn't mean that everything will revolve *solely* around them...

__________[ heart ]__________

Now that we've [hopefully] gotten a few things cleared up, time for you guys' opinions.

__[~]What do you think? Overall? Keep in mind that this isn't official. Just an idea.
__[~]If it ever becomes the official plot/theme/backdrop/whatever the hell else I said, would you join?
__[~]Do you think other people would join?
__[~]Does it need anything? Or does it need things taken away? Why?
__[~]Anything else? Comments, suggestions, ideas, whatnot?

arrow exclaim On a sidenote, starting 12-23-04, I will be gone for a week and a half, 'til, most likely, 12-30-04 or 12-31-04. So I will not be able to answer you and stuff until then. But I did give Dorkuu the link to here and told him to do his best at answering and clearing up stuff on my behalf, so.. yea... o __o

And forgive me on the typos and the mistakes (and question marks) where the accented e's should be. You know how much of a b***h it is to proof read a post this big?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:17 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Dominic Vittore

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:25 pm
Yes... What made Pokemon so darn interesting is they are cute, and that their relationship with their master.

If it becomes a official plot I will join if I have time in hand

For other people, I won't know.

Well... Probably add some what is human doing to battle the pokemorph and stuff. Would need more information.

Nothing more...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:36 pm
Ha ha. I knew you two would reply. 3nodding

[Domenic]__I understand. That's perfectly fine. And yea, I know. Not very traditional. But I was never a big fan of the anime and thought it to be a bit.. childish... So I made sure that my RPs were a bit more.. adult. And because the plot's based off an RP, it's going to carry over the main theme of the RP, which, in this case, was [vaguely] the struggle between humans and Pokémorphs.

[J@son]__But that's so cliché! There has to be a bajillion other RPs and sites out there that focus around a Trainer or Trainers' journey and whatnot. What about the rest of the stuff going on in the world? As much as it is a blasphmey to say this, but there IS more to life than training... *GASP*. whee

And yea. It IS a bit Morph-heavy, but that's only because the story that comes from this is told from their point of view. I'm sure, in time, there'll be a human POV, but for now, Dorkuu and I are only supplying the Morphed end.

Edit: Oh, and the Pokémon end isn't mentioned very much either because that group's a bit.. neutrual. They fight on both sides and don't play a big part, so.. yea..

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:45 pm
Alexa-sama

[J@son]__But that's so cliché! There has to be a bajillion other RPs and sites out there that focus around a Trainer or Trainers' journey and whatnot. What about the rest of the stuff going on in the world? As much as it is a blasphmey to say this, but there IS more to life than training... *GASP*. whee

And yea. It IS a bit Morph-heavy, but that's only because the story that comes from this is told from their point of view. I'm sure, in time, there'll be a human POV, but for now, Dorkuu and I are only supplying the Morphed end.

Edit: Oh, and the Pokémon end isn't mentioned very much either because that group's a bit.. neutrual. They fight on both sides and don't play a big part, so.. yea..

What made you think so? Evil Alexa domokun . Jk.

Well true, I will just have to see what happens in the end? whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:52 pm
J@sonWind
Alexa-sama

What made you think so? Evil Alexa domokun . Jk.

Well true, I will just have to see what happens in the end? whee

Because I am PSYCHO!

Er.. I mean, PSYCHIC! domokun

And hopefully Dorkuu will be here tomorrow (he better be), so you can ask him of the final decision.
3nodding  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dominic Vittore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:59 pm
Alexa-sama
[Domenic]__I understand. That's perfectly fine. And yea, I know. Not very traditional. But I was never a big fan of the anime and thought it to be a bit.. childish... So I made sure that my RPs were a bit more.. adult. And because the plot's based off an RP, it's going to carry over the main theme of the RP, which, in this case, was [vaguely] the struggle between humans and Pokémorphs.

Hmm. However, you don't have to add a whole new concept to make the environment as-is more adult. Consider: you could (I'm using "you" in the general sense here, not you specifically) run an entire game about exploring ancient ruins belonging to the earliest Oore settlers and their Pokémon. This can be played very adult, and yet still explore Pokémon-trainer relationships as one of its themes.

Just pointing it out. The environment, without any alteration, does lend itself to more complex games than the cartoon might lead you to think.

Anyway, do have fun with your Pokémorphs. 3nodding They're not my thing, but they're not bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:19 am
Domenic
Alexa-sama

Hmm. However, you don't have to add a whole new concept to make the environment as-is more adult. Consider: you could (I'm using "you" in the general sense here, not you specifically) run an entire game about exploring ancient ruins belonging to the earliest Orre settlers and their Pokémon. This can be played very adult, and yet still explore Pokémon-trainer relationships as one of its themes.

Just pointing it out. The environment, without any alteration, does lend itself to more complex games than the cartoon might lead you to think.

Anyway, do have fun with your Pokémorphs. 3nodding They're not my thing, but they're not bad.

Hhhmm.. That's very true, too.

But we hadn't planned on having just that as the "theme/blah/whatever/too lazy to put everything else in". There would also be the Trainer-Pokémon relationships, since only one Champion (Indigo's), and possibly the Elites as well, will be [an] NPC/s. The other three and their Elites will be played by the.. uh.. players.

But like I said, that relationship and whatnot is so overused. I think the is a nice change.

And I will.

Oh I will..... twisted

Anyways, I fear it is time for me to take my leave. I'd love to stick around and discuss this some more, but it's already a quarter after three in the morning here, and I've gotta get up at eight AM tomorrow morning for a twelve-ish hour drive.

If Dorkuu (dorkus-malorkus) isn't here and stuff tomorrow afternoon/evening, PM him until he gets his Canadian butt over atleast once a day.

And you guys can ignore this, but because I'm too lazy to edit my PM...

Insincere Sweet-Talker!
Yea.. You know who you are... Anyway, look after my Gym, too, mmm'kay? Not that I'll get too many challenges, but still.

Just in case.

Alrighty, anyway, later 'gators!.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:37 am
wh00t. Here I am.

And.. I just have to comment this before I ferget..

I think the reason that trainer-Pokémon relationships wern't mentioned or developed in her little splurb is because the base characters, Alexa-sama and my Hoshi (the rock star) have already been in the trainer game so long. They've developed such a concrete-non-breakable relationship with their team, that it doesn't need to be mentioned in the slightest. Anyone else who would be posting on our boards could be first-time trainers or whatever they wish. I guess we just kinda forgot about it. Meow.

-Dorkuu out, y0  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:39 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:39 pm
*is sorta bored so read the whooole thing...not that it was that long whee *
Ah, well, I don't RP Pokemon that much (more like never) yeah, so I dunno if my input's that important (so why don't you just shut up) why don't you (you gonna make me?) yeah, punk! *fighting in Panda's mind ensues* ...um yeah. sweatdrop Don't mind the mental breakdown here...

I like your idea. After giving up on DRoP because of all the sameness, I really appreciate a different idea or two. I like that the human perception of pokemorphs are so ******** up. Ignorance (meaning most of humanity) kills what it doesn't understand, as me mum always says. The only thing is that it makes me think that the rp would be filled with ******** whiney "gothic/punk" n00bs acting tough but "feeling so hurt inside, needing that special person to love." *turns into Tropius and Body Slams those asses*

Ignoring n00bs, that setting leaves a lot of space for original characters from diverse backgrounds area-, family-, personality-, and experience-wise. I could think of a few right now that would be a hoot. *always makes ********' funny charas* 4laugh

You may want to edit the history a tad, because, as it is now, it sounds like a fanfic about the people you mentioned. To me, it seems like these people would have the focus totally on them, and any other people other RPers came up with wouldn't matter in the long run. If you shifted the emphasis to the unknown masses of humans and pokemorphs, it would seem a lot more welcoming to other RPers. Maybe if you didn't mention so many people's names and/or left out their histories. You could just say "the elite four," "the champion," "some people," or nothing at all about specific people's doings. And then you could put that specific stuff somewhere else, for people to find out later.

I really like the "Miracles" idea, and you showing division even among family. More stuff for characters' histories to come from and it really shows the magnitude of this problem.

DUDE!!! I love the PokeGods thing!!! Damn, I would pray to Ho-oh and Lugia! Hmmm, I think religious extremists would fit great into the RP, trying to spread the will of the Gods during all this turmoil. I think it would be really cool, think of the awesome religious symbols there could be. Rainbow wings, suns, moons...it all comes off as awesome to me.

Again, amybe you should mention specific people. Just talk about the "Chaos Children" and you could say somewhere else that the leaders are those two. Or you could say that the leaders are those two, but leave the "world in the hands of those on Earth" instead of two specific people. Or say the "Stars" and make the "Stars" mean outstanding individuals everywhere who fight for rightiousness and peace in the world.

I'm glad you cleared up the pokemorph thing, it adds a lot to the history, so make sure they're together. Humans assuming 'Morphs are from Team Rocket makes a lot more sense when pokemorphs are the ones made by Team Rocket. It makes the humans' side much more believeable, which strengthens your conflict, and, therefore, your plot.

I don't exactly understand the UR'MA thing. That explanation just became a history of Alexa, which, while interesting and enjoyable, should go somewhere else. I really don't understand the job nor significance of UR'MA, so that should be in that description, with maybe one sentance saying it was founded by Alexa while she was Indigo League Champion.

All in all, that sounds amazing! I love it! It really stimulates my brain, and trust me, that's not easy to do. sweatdrop

I dunno if I would join, 'cuz like I said, I don't Pokemon RP much. But seeing as you're the one making it, and I really, REALLY like the plot/theme/thing, I might.

If you changed it so that the fate of the world was in the RPers' hands I think other people would join, so that they could join the fight and make a difference! WoOt!

I think that's everything. I'm sorry if I said anything mean. If it sounded that way, I really didn't mean it that way. Just gotta make sure of that, 'cux somehow, over tha computer, my facial expressions don't translate, and so I "sound" a lot different. sweatdrop My friend got mad a me once, 'cuz she didn't understand that I was kidding/being sarcastic/whatever it was, so I try to be careful, when I can remember to. sweatdrop

Hey, this is a pretty big post. I haven't posting this long in a while. I guess I'm spending too much time spamming the guild, lol. Btw, Happy New Years!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:32 pm
Okay, I re-read the post and took in several consideration and finally some questions to-be-answered.

When does this take place in? Considering that there is Team Rocket, I believe it is pretty much the future right?

League? Gym Badges? Considering that they are having war with each other, how many kids like Ash Ketchum will actually go become a Pokemon Master in the mist of Chaos. I don't think people will even be going to school. They will probably hide at their village and training to their best to defend themself.

If this are the battle between Pokemorph and Human, what happened to the original Pokemon? Are they being enslaved by human? Used by Human to fight those Pokemorph, and why would they help human?

Can Pokemorph control pokemon? Can they? Have only 6 pokemon like human? And have a place to store their Pokeballs?

And if so, in a War why would anyone store their Pokemon? They probably bring everything out for a full-assault team.

Guns? Would human have guns? And if so, how will it be like and how it affect those Pokemorph?

Pokemorph? Shouldn't it be human that have the special ability to morph into Pokemon? But half human half pokemon? Something is wrong with the name... Or maybe I am just blind or something...

Still... Where are the cute Pokemon? More information on that.

What happened to Team Magma and Team Aqua and other organization including Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny and stuff.

Pokeball? Bah, who need pokeball, when in a war everyone just charge in with their pokemons.

Death? Will there be death? Finally?  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:43 am
J@sonWind
Okay, I re-read the post and took in several consideration and finally some questions to-be-answered.

When does this take place in? Considering that there is Team Rocket, I believe it is pretty much the future right?

League? Gym Badges? Considering that they are having war with each other, how many kids like Ash Ketchum will actually go become a Pokemon Master in the mist of Chaos. I don't think people will even be going to school. They will probably hide at their village and training to their best to defend themself.

If this are the battle between Pokemorph and Human, what happened to the original Pokemon? Are they being enslaved by human? Used by Human to fight those Pokemorph, and why would they help human?

Can Pokemorph control pokemon? Can they? Have only 6 pokemon like human? And have a place to store their Pokeballs?

And if so, in a War why would anyone store their Pokemon? They probably bring everything out for a full-assault team.

Guns? Would human have guns? And if so, how will it be like and how it affect those Pokemorph?

Pokemorph? Shouldn't it be human that have the special ability to morph into Pokemon? But half human half pokemon? Something is wrong with the name... Or maybe I am just blind or something...

Still... Where are the cute Pokemon? More information on that.

What happened to Team Magma and Team Aqua and other organization including Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny and stuff.

Pokeball? Bah, who need pokeball, when in a war everyone just charge in with their pokemons.

Death? Will there be death? Finally?

I think your questions aren't too hard to figure out.

Team Rocket wouldn't necessarily mean the future. Team Rocket has been around since the past (from the beginning of the game, anime, and manga) and Neo Team Rocket exists in the manga (which would be the future). Of coarse, the plot isn't closely tied to any other pokemon things, so I'm sure she could make Team Rocket exist in any time period she wanted.

Well, war doesn't mean the kind affecting everyone everywhere. You live in the US? Well, we've been at war twice in the past three years, did your life change much? Children could go to school, and parents to work, just as usual. The only families affected would be the extremists, who would be taking an offensive against Pokemorphs. Very few people would be extremists, just cold and prejudiced to the Pokemorphs. Now, the humans leading normal lives would mean that they could go on the gym quest. They would be supported by the humans, because the humans would rather a human child become Champion rather than a Pokemorph. The Pokemorphs obviously wouldn't lead normal lives, unless you count small Pokemorph-only communities that would exist. In these communities there would be normal life...well, as normal as life can be when your people are being attacked almost daily.

Well, I think the Pokemon would exist as they always did. Think about it, the pokemon fought for Team Rocket, while they were only using pokemon for greedy reasons. This would be the same thing, the pokemon would live to please its master, whether the master is human, pokemorph, or team rocket.

I dunno about Pokemorphs' powers, but I don't think they should be THAT much better than humans, because, in the RP, no one would want to be a human! And you have to have that other side, for this to work, so things have to be kept balanced...mostly.

Like I said, only extremists would be that cruel as to start a full out battle, but isn't it a rule that you can't have more than six with you? And any more you catch disappear? So, perhaps this rule could be enforced by the non-extremist humans/pokemorphs just to keep/regain order any way they can. Nobody wants chaos.

I dunno about guns. But if humans had guns, Pokemorphs would too. They still are part human, and would, therefore, be able to use the same things humans do. And I'm sure that there are pokemorphs who learned to manufacture guns, so the supply wouldn't be a problem for either side. It would be Alexa's descision as to allow guns or not, this is her RP, so she could choose either one. And this is a POKEMON RP, so I don't know why guns should be involved. You could always say that it was a point of pride for both sides, they would defeat their enemy through pokemon. Or just that guns were not often used (think of Officer Jenny with Growlithe. She probably used the Growlithe's attacks more than her gun, just becuause why use a bullet, when you can fry that criminal's a** but good).

Dude, words in the English language NEVER make sense. Think about driveway/parkway, they don't fit AT ALL. So, don't read too into the name, it isn't that important.

What about the cute pokemon? They would obviously be there. Bu think about this, why would Team Rocket make its army full of cute lil Cleffa-morphs, when it could have Golem-morphs? Wouldn't the latter be a lot more effective? I'm sure there could be cute-morphs, just as little experiments by the Rocket Scientists, or just jokes, but the larger number would be stronger pokemon.

This is Alexa's world and they can just be gone, if she so chooses it. I would sugest Magma/Aqua never existing, because that isn't the point of this RP. But Jenny and Joy would still exist. They would serve the humans, as they always have. I would think they wouldn't get involved in any of the war, just because they shouldn't. They are there to serve, not to fight. They will go on and enforce the law and heal the pokemon amongst the humans. For pokemorphs, I'm sure pokemorph run law agencies and pokemon centers would pop up, out of necessity. They would be in the pokemorph communities, with a few out in human civilization, in secret, to help the poor pokemorphs who don't have the luck of being in a community.

I don't know how people would have control the pokemon if they don't have ownership of them. Pokeball=caught=ownership=follows orders without question. They would HAVE to have the pokeballs for the pokemon to listen to them. That's how the pokemon world works, and it would probably be best to preserve this in the RP.

Sure, why not? I'm sure people can die, both pokemorph and human. It would be pretty affecting if a major character (one of the ones Alexa mentioned in the History) would die for the cause. It would make it all more realistic. Most great leaders end up dying for their causes. Just normal life, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:04 am
CPanda
I don't know how people would have control the pokemon if they don't have ownership of them. Pokeball=caught=ownership=follows orders without question.

It doesn't always work that way .... at least, the following orders without question bit.

Ash's Charizard.

'Nuff said.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:17 am
Jishin
CPanda
I don't know how people would have control the pokemon if they don't have ownership of them. Pokeball=caught=ownership=follows orders without question.

It doesn't always work that way .... at least, the following orders without question bit.

Ash's Charizard.

'Nuff said.

Damnit I keep thinking you're a mod! *smacks self* Stoopid brain, remember things!!! Friend, not mod!

I always liked that Charizard. Most of my family would be like that if they were pokemon. sweatdrop

Hey, I should draw my family as pokemon. Awesomeness! Something to do other than homework! whee

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff