WWE Backstage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:40 pm
*J.D. walked the halls of backstage heading back to the locker room, his head hurt pretty bad from the wound he had taken, the medical doctors had patched him up for the most part but the pain was still there*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:46 pm
The Nightmare came up behind JD and turned him around facing his blodied up face. "YOu know what happens when people mess with me. They get nightmares." He then stared at him with his face all bloodied and and turned around to go to his locker  

The_Joker_Knight

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm
*J.D. stared as Nightmare walked off, and he whispered to himself* Nightmares don't scare the best of the best...and that's J.D. *he shook his head and turned back to the direction he was heading*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:20 am
*Out in the hallway, I had seen Nightmare and JD spare it off. I could easily tell they didn't get along too well, and the outcome of the match wasn't exactly what JD was hoping for. I went on my business, but I had to admit--those two sure were gonna make the business. And their rivalry was probably gonna be the next Taker v. Hogan.*  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:40 am
*J.D. turned and saw Velvet, he walked over to her and (being the cocky little flirt he was) talked to her* well, hello there, how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:18 pm
The Nightmare then walked to his Locker and inspected the cut on the back and front of his head. "they will heal" he then washed his face and put a bandaid on his forehead he then walked down the hall planning to talk to JD about the match.  

The_Joker_Knight

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:41 pm
"uhh...hey," I replied back. ...Does he even realize the injury he sustained...? "Um...you're head wound..." *I pointed to it, just in case he already forgot.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:50 pm
*he puts his hand onto the back of his head* yeah...it hurts...a lot...heh..  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 pm
"Yeah kinda guessed that." *I took a sip of my soda.* Uh-oh... I thought, for I could see Nightmare coming down to apparently talk to JD* "Dude, I'll leave you two alone," I said to JD, turning away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:20 pm
*JD looked after her* hey wai--! *he turned around to find out why she left and meant by "you two" just to see Nightmare*....ugh...you again...  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:08 pm
he said "You know, even after this match with your buddy behind you. I am still oging to be better then you and i am goign ot proove it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:50 pm
*he looked him in the eyes and said* i would like to see it...*turned and walked away to prepare for the match up*  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 pm
he then left to go back to prepare for the match  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items