Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KOI v1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:31 pm
Ok. I have one ghost that PEEVES me! So, I'm wondering if anyone else have ghost that tick them off. That one ghost that you just wanna smack, lock in a box and make sure they STAY there??

Mine?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BROKEN NECK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:59 am
Ok...I'm viewing this thread late at night, when everyone's asleep and I'm basically all alone, and I scroll down to get a nice glimpse of broken neck. e.e; Thanks, Jester, for scaring the sh*t outta me. lmao. Definitely one of the ghosts that freaked me out...  

wonderfuel

Resident Isaka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:15 am
The " MY EYES! MY EYES!" ghost.... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:16 pm
Drowned Woman and Peeping Child. Those ghosts are horrible.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:26 pm
I don't really have one, but the closest would have to be Maureners ((?cant spell sorry ><))The guys that swing at you after you attack them and are blind. Huzzah to eyes being sewn shut. Also the twins.... they are easy but they just annoy the ...pickles out of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:01 pm
I have a number of them, but thats cause I''m a weenie.

First off Frozen Man, gha!!! that guy pops up everywhere. We were in the Osaka house, checking the time on the clock, and he walked out of the clock, scared the crap out of me. We were at Itsuki''s place looking for something on the one wall (in camera mode) and her popped out of no where *flails*

then the peeping child and the one the arm belongs to ><  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:23 pm
The ghosts that get to me are the little kids...you know the ones that say "Over here..." I am always screeming at the tv saying WHERE  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:32 pm
xx_Pippa_xx
Ok...I'm viewing this thread late at night, when everyone's asleep and I'm basically all alone, and I scroll down to get a nice glimpse of broken neck. e.e; Thanks, Jester, for scaring the sh*t outta me. lmao. Definitely one of the ghosts that freaked me out...
Im sorry. Hehe. Or maybe I'm not. =O  

KOI v1

Homicidal Buttsecks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:40 pm
Dark_Heaven
The ghosts that get to me are the little kids...you know the ones that say "Over here..." I am always screeming at the tv saying WHERE
Its sad that you do infact do that xp its so great.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:43 pm
Dark_Crush
Dark_Heaven

Yea I nkow and you maike fun of me when I am at your house...It makes me sad  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Homicidal Buttsecks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:38 pm
Dark_Heaven
Dark_Crush
Dark_Heaven

Yea I nkow and you maike fun of me when I am at your house...It makes me sad

But its so funny its a must to have to xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:44 pm
a ghost that pisses me off would be the Limbo Woman from Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

first time fighting it, my sister was playing, and she was near-death before she was able to kill Limbo Woman. (plus, she tends to be panicy and kept aiming the wrong way. sorry to say she died in the next room by the big ghost.)

I played through from the last save point and I beat her rather easily (I'm a bit more calm in these situations and can think rationally.) but she was still harder then heck, and creepy.

I also found the Broken Neck Lady and the Bloodied Kimono Girl creepy and disturbing. *shudders*

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Homicidal Buttsecks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:58 pm
I think the one ghost that gets on my nerves would be the box lady sweatdrop

Me and Dark_Heaven both close our eyes so we cant see her because she does that whole i will fly at you and eat your face. So we both close our eyes and hope to god we hit her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:29 am
I can't remember the name but it was in the first game, where you'd have to go through that building with the floorboards over the water? It might of been the Drowned woman but again, I'm not sure. Anyways, she just kept popping out at me while I was in the middle of the boards and it got frustrating because I kept getting stuck (I think it was the room that I didn't like more than anything though). Dx  

Inverse Perception

KOI v1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:18 pm
Inverse Perception
I can't remember the name but it was in the first game, where you'd have to go through that building with the floorboards over the water? It might of been the Drowned woman but again, I'm not sure. Anyways, she just kept popping out at me while I was in the middle of the boards and it got frustrating because I kept getting stuck (I think it was the room that I didn't like more than anything though). Dx
That was Tomoe Hirasaka (Takamine's assistant) and you were in the ever so much fun [sarcasm] Fishtank Room. =D Yeah. She got annoying. ><  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff