Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
(-the_doom_of_monkeys-) Art :3 *10 new sketches more soon* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:01 pm
You guys probably completely forgot bout me xD
But yeah.... Here's something I did in GIMP xD
User Image
I didn't bother cleaning up the colors outside the lines...I was lazy lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 am
realy nice work dude thank you so much we need more people like you posting thanks for the awesome art not make more the guild needs it!
have a good day!  

trainerghallan

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm
User Image
Something new I drew biggrin I haven't edited yet and it is still a rough sketch razz

also I made this...its a demon thingie I made with zBrush
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:44 pm
Nice O: :3  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:58 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
User Image
Something new I drew biggrin I haven't edited yet and it is still a rough sketch razz

User Image
User Image

wow nice so is zbruch a pc medium or a physical one  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:24 pm
trainerghallan
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
User Image

User Image
User Image

wow nice so is zbruch a pc medium or a physical one

zBrush is a computer 3d designing program :3  

coveredinmangoo

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm
then vary good show my friend at ferst i toght it was a sculpture you got me fooled sly coon  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:45 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
User Image

User Image
User Image

lizzy is sexy  

Sato Ukie

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 am
Sato Ukie
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)

lizzy is sexy

I'll try to draw more pics of her that aren't NC-17 or higher then so you can sees dem. (Yeah I draw that kinda stuff, so what?)

Edit: deleted pics to reduce scrolling still at top though  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:28 am
Mass sketch upload:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Got more to post but to lazy to up....this Mass upload contains Random Page, Fursona, Psycho Mantis n more! Enjoy xD

PS.
Would it be possible to put a Picture here (over NC-17) aslong as I covered said naughty parts? Example: Black bars?  

coveredinmangoo

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:11 am
tis is all truly beautiful but i only have one thing to say... LIZZY IS HOT!!! if u draw yiff pls tell me where i can find it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:47 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
User Image

Woah...Its odd. At times it looks like you're drawing other people's styles. Like that psychomantis looks a lot like Egoraptor's...And other random furry/fleshie sketches (The one in the top left and yourself included) look a LOT like Scoot Ramsoomair. Odd. lol Good job!  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:45 pm
Late_Ichigo
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
User Image

Woah...Its odd. At times it looks like you're drawing other people's styles. Like that psychomantis looks a lot like Egoraptor's...And other random furry/fleshie sketches (The one in the top left and yourself included) look a LOT like Scoot Ramsoomair. Odd. lol Good job!

I noticed that O.o I also saw Egoraptor on MGO (Not his username though) I recognized his voice right away and was talking to him about the awesome series (this was before Awesome Gaiden....and thats how he confirmed he was him) We talked a little but I had to go O.o didn't add him to friends....shoulda atleast wrote down the username crying

Also I heard from a friend that the Furry in the middle kind of looks like Jay Naylors style O.o (weird....I dun even like the guy...)

PS. My sister is ******** stalking me....shes been reading my posts in this guild even though I asked her not too.....could you maybe block her from viewing this guild? Shes the sister I am starting an art shop with....and some stuff I post here I want private from her...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 pm
(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)

Also I heard from a friend that the Furry in the middle kind of looks like Jay Naylors style O.o (weird....I dun even like the guy...)
Well...I can kiiiinda see it. Its sorta got JN's style, but not exactly. The eyes, ears, and the way his neck meets his head resembles his art, but not the rest of it...Ah, whatever. You're great at drawing anyways. 3nodding  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers