Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm
the Academy of the snow village, there is a small heating generator in thsi academy, though outside it is still snowing and cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 am
Tomemari walked into the bleak academy, seeing as there was no one there Tomemari headed out to the yukikage's office  

tomemari434

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 pm
Kemai walks inand yells "hello" its echoes so he looks for a sensei.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 am
Rain wanted to get his rank up, so he went outside of the academy, even though he knew he could do it, he was nervous. He started to run, he went out very far. There he began training in the intense cold.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 am
Rain did push ups, 300 of them. He didnt sweat a drop, but he was tired in the end, he took water out of the snow and drank it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 am
He began to punch a glacier."My brother would surely make fun of me for doing this." He thought as his hands turned red.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 am
Rain began to kick the glacier because his hands were bleeding."Unghh" He still kept training.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:58 am
He then did a few sit ups, and ran some more.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 am
He was cold so he started a fire and began to build a small one, but then dropped it, because it was too cod for fire. He went back to the glacier and spat a fireball at it. It barely lef tan indent. "Dammit." He took out his red diamond sword, and slashed at the Glacier, it left a much deper scratch than the fireball.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 am
He kept slashing then decided to put the sword away, and hit a tree. He animated a tree, and started to fight it."Gale wind palm." He knew this was not an academy jutsu, but he hated this type of training. He went through the tree, and made another and another and another.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 am
He knew he would have to do some other jutsus, but he put them off until last, and just ran around the glacier.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 am
"These will be easy." He made four clones and slashed the glacier, he was starting to dig a tunel, so he stopped, he didnt want to kill the glacier. He then transformed himself into a hot babe, but got cold and turned back into himself.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 am
He then knew he had passed, so he went back into the building to heat up then left to who knows where.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:52 am
Tomemari watched as rain did his traning
" you training really hard aren't you?" she asked  

tomemari434

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:43 am
"Yeah sort of, i could do this for hours with my brother, and he would be attacking me at the same time too." He said to Tomemari.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff