Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:38 pm
The only building in the snow that contains every book, archive and tome of snow techniques, history, and literature.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 pm
kaname went inside the Library and search of the scroll of Yuki no Yaiba (Snow Sword) and Yukikusari no Jutsu (snow Chains Technique)
"Ah found them!....hmmm...I wonder how I'll learn this?maybe I'll go ask the yukikage"  

kaname342

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm
Kamai searches the book shelfs for a secret passage and "click" he hits a button a book case slides open and a volt amperes kamai starts to put in the code "click" the volt opens kemai quickly grabs a scroll that read "snow mask jutsu"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Snypher smiled seeing that they were done he grabbed kemai then used fire instantaneous body technique to transport to akatsuki.  

M o k i F a i r y

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:56 pm
kamai filling gilty put the real scroll back in the volt and locked it with the code on top of the volt the scrool that cypgher took was a weak version of the scroll "sorry gyou" bowing and saying "YUKIGAKURE NO JUTSU" and followed cypher to the storm village  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 pm
Zeramaru observed quietly and walked back to the forest looking for another plant.Zeramaru stopped first. " hmm i wonder what else is in there." Zeramaru said as he looked at it after activating mangekyo. "Amaterasu " Zeramaru shot out black flame and felt dizzy for a moment. " oo another scroll" Zeramaru said as he took it and extingused the amaterasu and used the fire instantaneous to leave.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:09 pm
kinkaru walks in and examn's every technique that is listed in search of what he wants to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:31 pm
Gyou walks in and looks through the camera "ahh, so now i know where to find him." Gyou said as he began to walk out of the library leaving a clone.  

Havok-Trance

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:55 pm
zolo (the snow clone of him) walks in an trys to find Yuki Henge no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Technique) scroll
Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique) scroll
Yuki Shuriken no Jutsu (Snow Shuriken Technique) scroll
Yuki Peretto (Snow Pellet) scroll
zolo finds them and reads them then takes the scrolls to the training filed  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm
comes back after half of the day puts back scrolls then the snow clone poffs away from exastion  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:49 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 pm
xantos spirit walked in, taking shelter from the weather and sitting on one of the tables.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Drake walked in and notice Xantos and walked toward him "So what now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Ace walks in and lays on the floor,"so what do we do just sit here and hope for the best?"  

Big AcePlaya

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 pm
"apprently so...just make yourselves comfortable...here."
he set a tray of coffee and hot chocolate on the table
Xantos's spirit wavered.
"I'm sorry, my time in this world is done, I will rematerialize soon, please, you have been the best students I have ever handled, you have potential to be the prized jewels of the leaf, don't give up, if they find you, you fight...to the death." he said
his spirit finaly flickered, then faded.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff