Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:31 am
I thought of this when I was bored and wanted to make the guild better.So,I now present the HighTail Cafe Chatterbox.Post anything you wish here,be it what you had for breakfast,videogame strategy,light RP,mindless chat,anything.Just obey the guild rules and Gaia ToS.I might have contests in the future but for now enjoy chatting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:47 am
I suppose I'll start a conversation.Ok,what's your fav. game of all time?Mine's Okami,for it's amazing music,art,gameplay,story and characters.
The only problem I had with it was it was too easy.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:21 am
That is actually a pretty hard question to answer. There are many that I would place very highly of my list, but over all I would have to choose the one that I am still able to play to this very day. That would be Freespace 2. Released in 1999 by my favourite game studio Voliton, Freespace 2 very quickly became one of my favourite games.

I had already been a fan of the first Freespace game, so this was just that plus much much more. Ever since not having a windows pc to play it on I was very happy to notice that Voliton continued their tradition of releasing the source code to their games. A open version of Freespace 2 was developed, and to this day still has submissions and bug fixes.

That is why it is my favourite game, you would have to play it to know what I was talking about. However what I have found out about by trying to get others to try this game, it is not for every one.

---

Do you think it weird for a guy to wear makeup?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 pm
00Shoe
That is actually a pretty hard question to answer. There are many that I would place very highly of my list, but over all I would have to choose the one that I am still able to play to this very day. That would be Freespace 2. Released in 1999 by my favourite game studio Voliton, Freespace 2 very quickly became one of my favourite games.

I had already been a fan of the first Freespace game, so this was just that plus much much more. Ever since not having a windows pc to play it on I was very happy to notice that Voliton continued their tradition of releasing the source code to their games. A open version of Freespace 2 was developed, and to this day still has submissions and bug fixes.

That is why it is my favourite game, you would have to play it to know what I was talking about. However what I have found out about by trying to get others to try this game, it is not for every one.

---

Do you think it weird for a guy to wear makeup?

No,it's not that weird to wear make-up for a guy.It depends on the situation.And I've never heard of those games before,but then I haven't added all my possible games to the list,as there are sooooo many(I've been gaming since I was 2)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 pm
dude i wear black mascara and difrent color nail polish depending on the day to today i wore itachi color and when i feel real brave i wear black lipstick john thinks its cute and whishes i did so more often  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:42 pm
Strangly,I know more guys that wear make up then I do girls.I don't even wear it myself,for I'm more the boyish type.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 pm
Has anyone ever seen the anime Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?It was a funny anime from Gainax,the ones who made FLCL.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:05 am
No I hadn't. I really enjoyed FLCL and Evangelion (same studio) so I would probably like the anime you listed.

Should one of us start a furry fashion thread or just chat about it here? It would be interesting to hear about the different styles that every one has.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:37 am
00Shoe
No I hadn't. I really enjoyed FLCL and Evangelion (same studio) so I would probably like the anime you listed.

Should one of us start a furry fashion thread or just chat about it here? It would be interesting to hear about the different styles that every one has.

We can talk about it here,to save space,but you're vice captin so do what you would like.I don't really have a fashion,I just wear mens clothes and wolf and dragon shirts(I go for comfort)What do you like to wear?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 am
I wear lots of blues, greens, and neutral colors. Most of what I wear can be considered business casual.

Now my question: Do you collect anything? If so, do you have any picutures?

What'cha got?
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 am
IEditYourWorld
I wear lots of blues, greens, and neutral colors. Most of what I wear can be considered business casual.

Now my question: Do you collect anything? If so, do you have any picutures?

What'cha got?
IEditYourWorld

I have my wolf suit(made by hand,no sewing machine)in the artshare forum and me and my sword in the pics thread.I collest swords and knives,wolf pics and dragon figurines,and kimonos.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 pm
My boyfriend bought me a sword yesterday for an early birthday present. It is so nice looking. Ill take a pic with my webcam and post it here.  

00Shoe
Captain

LTBiohazard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm
00Shoe
My boyfriend bought me a sword yesterday for an early birthday present. It is so nice looking. Ill take a pic with my webcam and post it here.

Aww that was sweet of him. I shall post my katana, Kitetsu, in preparation of yours. 3nodding

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Me and my Masamune,I love this sword! mrgreen

User Image  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:42 pm
my swords and knives

User Image

User Image

my lady's swords

User Image

User Image

and now last but not least a gift to me and yamu(aka rose my girlfriend)
from our friends Azzy and Reo gave it to me knowing i like sword and all
stuff like that

User Image

User Image

i like all your swords it makes me happy to see your swords  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items