Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
New Arina Series~!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II- iMaka Albarn -II

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title: Zettai Kakusei Tenshi: Mistress Fortune (Absolute Awakening Angel Mistress Fortune)
Genre: Fantasy Love comedy
Premier date/place: Ribon 07 2008. Meaning it will be available in JUNE!!

Info: Not very much but it has something to do with ESP. And obviously...they are angels lol. I love how these characters look!! They remind me of Negi Ramen.^^ I'm excited. All of you must jump for joy with me like THIS!!

Well my friend said that~ well a new series coming ^o^
I all most died when I choked on my ramen when I was reading this XD
Just to tell you those who go on Arinafans.com
I'm really sorry but we are not a official site~ :[ the site was made by a fan for fans~  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 pm
xd Hm... I sometimes wish her main characters would not look so similar. sweatdrop The title scares me too. It screams "series to avoid!" rofl But since it's Arina-chi, I'm looking forward to it. heart  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

II- iMaka Albarn -II

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm
I know !!! rofl the title too darn long!!!

Anyways for Info from my friend Chiibi~ ;D

More info: the girl's name is Kisaki, the boy's name is Giniro and Kisaki loves him and they are both fourteen. 8D Kisaki transforms into Fortune Tiara and Giniro transforms into Fortune Quartz. They are in a combi ( "team" like Takuto and Meroko)

To me, Kisaki looks like Komaki and Giniro looks like Takanari...who also looks like human Takuto....lol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:54 am
The characters look so cute! I can't wait to read this manga! I'm sure that I will like it!  

Marusera

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:41 am
It sounds... very kiddy. o_o;
I hope its good?
This seems like something Arina would do in the past.
Kisaki's outfit reminds me of a mix of Sailor Moon and Wedding Peach (or something of the sort.)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Leri
It sounds... very kiddy. o_o;
I hope its good?
This seems like something Arina would do in the past.
Kisaki's outfit reminds me of a mix of Sailor Moon and Wedding Peach (or something of the sort.)

True true...o_o (now when I look at Kisaki outfit it'll remind me of Wedding Peach and sailor Moon xD)

the anime Full Moon is very kiddish like :3 but the Full Moon manga~ heh it just 13 and over x3

(in my opinion)If the storyline cute it'll probaly be apporiate to turn into a anime just like Full Moon~

Anyways!! O: anyone want me to get link to her Arinacchi blog ^^'  

II- iMaka Albarn -II

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:41 am
That actually sounds pretty cute ...o.o I'll have to keep an eye out for it xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:57 pm

The girl looks a little more mature...which is a good change considering her latest female characters have all looked a little um...more naive. Love the pink hair too! whee

S.a.k.u.r.a.101

Senroh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 pm
The girl looks like Meroko and the boy looks like Takuto. To be honest, it looks cheesy, but I think it'll be good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
This looks perturbing... I'm almost let down to how kid-like it seems to be however that's just first impressions. I'll still read it to see how it is and keep my hopes high! n_n  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Strawberrymouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:48 am
that looks good =3
all of Arina's works are good os this one should be too  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:13 pm
ok, this is the third time I've tried to post this...I really hope it works this time...

[edit] IT WORKED! WHOOT!

I just read the first chapter of Mistress Fortune this morning, and it was freaking adorable!!!!

info about Mistress Fortune:
a) Arina has apparently said on her blog that this will only last 3 chapters and that after she will be taking a break.
b) general info on the manga:
~The stars in Kisaki's hand in both pics in the first post are ESP tracking sticker things.
~Kisaki has e-cup boobs, which seems like it's going to be a running gag.
~Giniro is apparently somewhat of a perv...
~They both work for a "secret defense organization called PSI."
~PSI doesn't allow them to share any personal info with each other (aka Kisaki doesn't know what school Giniro goes to and gets into some trouble when she tries to ask for his cell number).
~There's a drink called "PSI's sweet ESP supplement drink" that Kisaki drinks to help give her a boost in battle and when Giniro pisses her off (usually when he's being a perv). Kisaki thinks it's causes her arms to get flabby, since the main ingredient is sucrose.
~They fight these things called EBEs. They're basically fluffy little ESP-using aliens (think Okorimakuri-kun from SDC, but every one of them is slightly different).
~Giniro joined the organization when he was little and Kisaki joined a year before the story starts, so basically, Giniro is awesome at what he does, and Kisaki is kinda a klutz when it comes to her ESP.
~Tanemura drew a few copies of Ribon into one of the scenes.
~Kisaki's best friend's name is Kagami Ichigaya.

And the first chapter is now available on onemanga.com under Zettai Kakusei Tenshi Mistress Fortune. ;]

kel aka gandy

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:25 pm
I've read some of it and i already love it!! It sounds very interesting and funny and cute and all that stuff. Arina Tanemura is a genius!! I love her so much!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:27 am
According to the Livejoural community Ribon Waku-Waku Mistress Fortune will be on the cover of Ribon again for the August Issue, available July 3rd. There will also be a Mistress Fortune side story in the Ribon Special summer edition on sale July 18th.

kel aka gandy

Ayame Ichinomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Oh..I've read it:] I loved it..  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items