Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:32 am
Post pic of yourself if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 am
One of me looking like a complete lunatic.....

User Image

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:48 am
Lol, it doesn't look like that to me.. It appears to me like you're goofing off with friends, lol. ~hugs~ Bue-byes. I have to go face my mom. Have a good day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:02 am
True, that is what I was doing, but I still look kind of crazy. I someone else posts a pic then I'll resize the one I wanted to post and post it for everyone.

That goodbye was just fine, I hope your day isn't too bad either.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:35 am
Thanks. By the way, how do you resize a picture? I fail when I try.. lol. Yay for not messing it up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:05 am
Photobucket can do it, but I tend to dislike the results when photobucket does it. I usually use Microsoft Office Picture manager, MS Paint also works, on occasion. Outside of those things I'd have to look around for some tools, just ask if those aren't helpful.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:29 am
Thanks., That is helpful. When I asked, I hadn't though of that I wasn't likely to do it... lol. Sorry the knowledge will probably go to waste.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 am
It doesn't bother me, I didn't expect anything of it, I just wanted to help.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 pm
Thanks. I appreciate it. Lol, I avoid cameras, though.. lol.
GAh. I'm being called away, again. This time I'm leaving... again.. only to go hiking.. some random ish place.. byes.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:13 pm
No problem. Sometimes I cant avoid the cameras (being as "famous" as I am) so I just have to put a show on for them.
I hope you enjoy your time today, tell me about it later, please.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm
We drove for like an hour, got within a mile or two (by road) from the trailhead, and was blocked by snow. Turned and headed back, stopping at a river. Saw hunders of little blue butterflies. Drove some more, back towards where we lived, and got some lady bugs. I killed two, and it made me depressed. Lovely story, huh? lol
~sigh~ Yeah.. The only thing I'm in that cameras are an issue for is orchestra, and we only have 3 concerts a year.
Are you famous for running or what? That could be kinda cool..

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:53 pm
shuppard nice pic hey guys im back  

chiacute08

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:16 pm
I'll put my picture up....soon  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Fallen, I'm sorry that you couldn't actually do what you went out to do, but I do think the part about the butterflies is cool, I have a friend who is terrified of them, but I am sorry about the killing of the ladybugs. I'm sure you've got some pictures of you though. I'm famous where I live, I'm not that good pretty sucky, but I appear in the newspaper a lot so everyone in the ton knows who I am so every time I go running through the city people I don't know say things like, "How far today, Ben?" or just start cheering for me, it's really somewhat disconcerting. Albiet I will admit that it is my fault that they can recognize me, I have a very distinct appearance, I'm pretty easy to recognize if you've seen me before (the curse of long hair...).

Ummmm......Thanks Chiacute08, much appreciated.

Wakkimus, come on, you've made me anxious, now I need to see it. Come on, hurry!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Yay, Chiacute is back. Welcome back.
No. I have no plan/desire to post a pic of me.
That's kinda cool you're recognized. Only one random person has recognized me as 'the cello person' . It was kinda weird.. lol. My bro's name is Ben.. lol.
Gah I have to leave. Like Now... Byes.

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces