Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:20 pm
So have any of you tried or want to try any drugs? Personally I have never tried, but I'm pretty open to try some natural ones like Peyote or Salvia.

Discuss:
Have you ever tried drugs? If not, do you want to?
What drugs ahve you tried?
What drugs do you want to try?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:20 am
No drugs, emoism is my anti-drug  

XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Yes I have tried drugs.
They are pretty fun but you just gotta do it in moderation and responsibly.

-pot
-xanax
-adderal
-coricidin
-meth
-cocaine
-ambien
-hydrocodine
-vicodin
-valium
-cyclobenzaprine

I just did lots of coricidin, vicodin, and cocaine.
Now I just drink. Haha. High school was insane.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 pm
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX
that's lame, but cool that you don't

@eri: i did adderal, it doesn't do anything cause the doctor prescribed it for me :3 and it stopped my ADD  

The Dadalorian
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:57 pm
Oh yeah I'm the hardest.
I've done Pepto bismal. cool

....along with a slight cough medicine addiction that lasted a month.
and some psycho meds when i was in teh crazy house. rolleyes
I can say I'm happily without substance now.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:20 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

@eri: i did adderal, it doesn't do anything cause the doctor prescribed it for me :3 and it stopped my ADD

Ha ha I learned to ******** the doctors and take 3 times what your supposed to it works I say. and I took enough to ******** me up..as well as depression drugs, hydros, pain meds. things like that. I drink whenever I can (not much since it's hard to find teh money to get some and i'm 17 and can't buy it myself.) damn I sound like a druggie but i'm not..not recently biggrin  

Nikki the Juggalette

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:52 pm
AdrianaKitten
Oh yeah I'm the hardest.

What...Are you being serious? eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:18 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

Ha ha I learned to ******** the doctors and take 3 times what your supposed to it works I say. and I took enough to ******** me up..as well as depression drugs, hydros, pain meds. things like that. I drink whenever I can (not much since it's hard to find teh money to get some and i'm 17 and can't buy it myself.) damn I sound like a druggie but i'm not..not recently biggrin
adderall is pretty deadly lol  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:06 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

adderall is pretty deadly lol

Can be if you try to biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:42 pm
x_ctrl alt delete
AdrianaKitten
Oh yeah I'm the hardest.

What...Are you being serious? eek

question Si. 3nodding  

AdrianaKitten

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
hehe... well... im straitedge. But i dont like drugs mostly because my brother uses a cuple of them and i see how my parents deal with him and it brakes my heart 2 see them sad like that. So yeah, i just... keep away from them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:58 pm
I too, am straightedge. But for me it's because everyone in my family drinks, and several are or were severe alcoholics. I know that it's partly genetic, and so I'm being extra cautious. I've seen how alcohol can ruin someone's life, and I vow that it will never happen to me. It's okay in moderation though. ^-^ But I'm not taking that chance. Plus I don't smoke because I have asthma, and I don't want it getting any worse than it already is. >.<  

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Suki921
I too, am straightedge. But for me it's because everyone in my family drinks, and several are or were severe alcoholics. I know that it's partly genetic, and so I'm being extra cautious. I've seen how alcohol can ruin someone's life, and I vow that it will never happen to me. It's okay in moderation though. ^-^ But I'm not taking that chance. Plus I don't smoke because I have asthma, and I don't want it getting any worse than it already is. >.<

Ha thats what I told myself for years..all of your arguments..then I decided it doesn't matter. My real dad died from alcohol poisoning. It was horrible though I never met him becuase he was really abusive and i wanted nothing to do with him. My mom used to be addicted to everything as wel..but I just said ******** It and started anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm
I was straight edge cuz my mom was an alcoholic.
Then I realized how much fun alcohol and drugs were and I changed my mind.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Eri Luvs You
I was straight edge cuz my mom was an alcoholic.
Then I realized how much fun alcohol and drugs were and I changed my mind.

He... well... what will happen if you fall addicted 2 drugs? how will it affect your future life in your work and such? And... im sorry if im getting into a topic that does not concern me but... Do you think your mom started drinking 2 when she was young because she thought it was fun 2? Well i imagine it happens the same with drugs. Sorry again if i got over the line with the topic... dint mean 2 be hurtfull if i was.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games