Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Suggestion box Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm
Alright folks do you have a helpful idea for the rp or the guild that you want to share with us? then post it here and we will be happy to review it. ^^

have fun and give us your grand ideas!
who knows? it might be the idea that changes the face of byako as we know it wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
wow, no replies? that's sad.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:40 pm
Get rid of some of the stickys that are really old without any post.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:34 am
Do you have a recruiting thread in the registard guild forum?  

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 am
Town talk should just be for questions about RPs and the stickys. Where to find out about RPs and stuff. just a thought  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:32 pm
angelic snow angel
Town talk should just be for questions about RPs and the stickys. Where to find out about RPs and stuff. just a thought

Except for the fact that it's supposed to be for all the out of character talking, instead of the spam subforum.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm
I've realized the reason for why the subforums are so inactive! oO

When I was on Proboards and other webbies like it, the format had it so that, like each thread on the MAIN guild page, shows to those just browsing who replied last to each topic IN EACH SUB-CATEGORY. The main fault with the Gaia subforums is that they simply have a topic, but nothing on the side that says if any threads inside have been replied to. Naturally people don't have time to browse through every single subforum to see if anything new has popped up, so they simply don't look at all.

I'm not sure how to fix this--it would have to be a suggestion to take to the Gaia programmers, and I'm not nearly bold enough to do that--but perhaps threads that desperately need to be looked at should be on the front page? If something big is going on in one of the subforums, then maybe an announcement can be put on the front page rather than in the subforum itself so that people are actually interested in looking...?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 pm
lets see now......

no we dont have a recruiting thread we usually dont need one though we would apreciate it if you wanted to make one

had already considered the problem involving town talk needing to be more about rp and plot discussion yet preserving ooc so we made a rp helper forum

we actually had plans for a thread that did something like that but the creator of it never finished it and i am at a loss how they intended to finish it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8705031  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:22 pm
Another suggestion!

The character thread is a bit of a mess. I propose that we create either a separate sticky or edit the first post to make navigating character profiles less of a hassle. Perhaps just a list of all the characters? Or, if you want to get really fancy, we could sort them by Clan or species or whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 pm
cheeta-katt
Another suggestion!

The character thread is a bit of a mess. I propose that we create either a separate sticky or edit the first post to make navigating character profiles less of a hassle. Perhaps just a list of all the characters? Or, if you want to get really fancy, we could sort them by Clan or species or whatever.

I like that idea. It would be easier to group them by Clan. Many of us have multiple characters in the Karaneshii Clan...and it's hard to find the profiles we made sometimes...I'm up for this idea!!  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Now, in order to make that happen, who volunteers to go sort them out?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm
Ah. Good point. xDD

But if nobody else wants to, I'm always up to do the sorting. Goodness knows I have the time.
First I'd need to know how to sort them, though, if at all. Any suggestions? Clan seems like the best one right now.  

cheeta-katt

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 pm
With as much time and effort as I've put into my Clan, I will help. And sorting by Clan I believe would be the easiest. We could sort those we know for sure are in what clan...and then slowly go through the others. It's really just a matter of tracking them down...shouldn't be that hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 pm
Sounds good.
Is there a crew member on hand to edit the first post once the characters have been sorted?

And what do you plan to do with characters who are aligned with clans that no longer exists, such as ISA or Faita?  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Simple: Create a section for those clans, then say that they don't exist anymore. ^^; However, it'll have to be updated quite frequently, and we'll have to be notified of characters that either a) are dead, or b) have been offed because their creator left Gaia. Also, since some of the clan discussion threads haven't been updated with new members for quite a while, tracking down what Clan each character is affiliated with might be a bit of a pain. ><

...I'll get started. xDD I'll post what I've made when I'm done, to make sure I haven't missed anything.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff