Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Jeez! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do these things label emos perfectly?
  HECK NO!!!
  Yeah totally. You're all the same.
View Results

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:44 pm
Jeez! We emos are so steryotyped! I just got done watching a video saying that all emos are gay! Then another one says the same thing and that the only music we ever listen to is Bands like MCR and The Used and bands like that. I DON'T JUST LISTEN TO THAT!!!! My God! Why are emos so bad? We're almost labeled with gays......we ARE labeled as gays basically! Dang! People, open your eyes, mind, and whatever else it takes for you to realize that not all emos are the frickin same!
EMO Emotional Rock (music, fashion)
EMO Emotional (music genre)
EMO Emotive Hardcore (music genre)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm
NO! that does not describe all emos, not even most, just SOME! I do listen to other kinds of music, I am a girl and i have a BOYFRIEND, I like other bands, not ust MCR (though they do rock). What is wrong with people, why do they tell people that they aren't understood and then label us as the bad ones! apparently we are all misunderstood, too! GAWD!  

XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:44 pm
you guys make me laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
don't make fun of me! It's this kind of stuff that makes me ANGRY! stupid hypocits thinking they can label us when they scream if we label them.  

XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:51 pm
i LoLed....

Oh wait, You were serious?

But if You know what You Like and that You aren't "gay emo" or whatever...then shouLdn't You be happy You aren't one of those remediaL peopLe?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:32 pm
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX
NO! that does not describe all emos, not even most, just SOME! I do listen to other kinds of music, I am a girl and i have a BOYFRIEND, I like other bands, not ust MCR (though they do rock). What is wrong with people, why do they tell people that they aren't understood and then label us as the bad ones! apparently we are all misunderstood, too! GAWD!

*ponders this a moment* You never said you were straight, just you have a boyfriend, OH so your bisexual? lol  

Nikki the Juggalette

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:03 pm
ok now for my sarcasic responce....YIKES this topic scares me *runs and hides* Wait we are affilated with the anti-emo group...kinda funny huh?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:21 pm
stare Wow, except for XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX, you guys are really dumb and obviously can't take anything seriously.  

A DeJa Vu

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Nuthin2dooo
stare Wow, except for XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX, you guys are really dumb and obviously can't take anything seriously.

Ok we would if thsi topic wasn't over used, and phrases said many times on this guild. ow many time have we heard this and had debates over it. therefore, it's useless to post such a topic here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:27 pm
Nikura Uchiha
ok now for my sarcasic responce....YIKES this topic scares me *runs and hides* Wait we are affilated with the anti-emo group...kinda funny huh?
that group is more about the retarded ones who go CUT CUT CUT CUT
and match that retarded emo song perfectly, not against emos in general, just the retarded ones  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:23 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
you guys make me laugh

The only reason why we let them live...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:27 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
and match that retarded emo song perfectly, not against emos in general, just the retarded ones

Heh but it pisses the above people off no? biggrin  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:32 am
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

they just don't understand, it's kind of a double-standard
they tell people not to "judge" and stuff
and just because it's anti-emo they think it's completely against the sub-culture  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

and just because it's anti-emo they think it's completely against the sub-culture

Hey I never said I didn't get it >.< I totally do but they don't, and it makes them to feel totally stupid when you come out and say "hey by the way, were cool with the anti-emo group" becuase tehy are all freaking out over nothing really.  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

Hey I never said I didn't get it >.< I totally do but they don't, and it makes them to feel totally stupid when you come out and say "hey by the way, were cool with the anti-emo group" becuase tehy are all freaking out over nothing really.
i knew yo udid, i wanted to amke sure the readers do, and i have a habit of expounding upon things  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games