Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what is emo? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweety0471

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:32 pm
i know this may sound really stupid but what do you guys think is meant by the term "emo" and is there a right definition or a wrong definition? its just there is so many views and i get easily confused crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:41 pm
there is one definition
emo
a person who is into the emotive hardcore music..that is all
like a punk is someone who is with the punk music scene etc etc  

The Dadalorian
Crew

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
yeah...just a shortened term for "emotive hardcore punkrock"
weLL...the peopLe who make it and Listen to it...
so it's a kind of introverted punkrock  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm
Basically what up top posted. The wrong definition would be all black wearing that cuts, because that would just make a suicidal goth kid.  

DamnedS0ul

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm
DamnedS0ul
Basically what up top posted. The wrong definition would be all black wearing that cuts, because that would just make a suicidal goth kid.

Hey but suicidal goth kids are cool too! Come on now! *does a weird dance*  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:47 pm
hahaha. emo is just a lable xD in my opinion emo is just like the real emo/emocore music(NOT the used, 30STM and all the MTV s**t). The message witch the music it deliveres is what an emo person is.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:28 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
hahaha. emo is just a lable xD in my opinion emo is just like the real emo/emocore music(NOT the used, 30STM and all the MTV s**t). The message witch the music it deliveres is what an emo person is.
not to be mean or anything, i want to know what you think is an emo band  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:19 am
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

okay. go 2 my profile and listen 2 the first song i have. Its called The Way She Feels by Between the Trees, thats classic emo, well... its fairly new but its how real music is. emocore bands are... DDG(duck duck goose), TFF(To Face Flower) and Norma Jean. Those are some.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:47 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

okay. go 2 my profile and listen 2 the first song i have. Its called The Way She Feels by Between the Trees, thats classic emo, well... its fairly new but its how real music is. emocore bands are... DDG(duck duck goose), TFF(To Face Flower) and Norma Jean. Those are some.
norma jean is christian, my friend had a poster of them, they look like douches (no offense)
you've heard rites of spring right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

norma jean is christian, my friend had a poster of them, they look like douches (no offense)

Norma Jean is christian?? I didn't know this, hm and I thought I knew everything, people cease to amaze me still.  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:58 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Norma Jean is christian?? I didn't know this, hm and I thought I knew everything, people cease to amaze me still.
my best friend used to like them a lot, and listened to several christian bands like them  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:02 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

my best friend used to like them a lot, and listened to several christian bands like them

heh Well that is a band I listen to somewhat >.<  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:03 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

and that they are christian means they cant be emo? underoath is christian and they are emo...and yes they are douches but they are douches that acctually know the meaning of a emocore song... unlike... just out of the top of my head... The Used, 30 seconds to mars and all those MTV sellouts crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:09 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

and that they are christian means they cant be emo? underoath is christian and they are emo...and yes they are douches but they are douches that acctually know the meaning of a emocore song... unlike... just out of the top of my head... The Used, 30 seconds to mars and all those MTV sellouts crying

Damn your getting all the bands I liek down lol j/k. But Hye I like the Used their not totslly s**t..yet, and Norma Jean I don't listen to often, but somewhat 3nodding  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:11 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

something about being emo and christian doesn't mix.
but they can be what they want not my problem. you take things so harshly  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games