Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What things about RE do you wish were real? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:25 am
Just what the title says. I'd like a little description as well.

I'll start off.

I wish the keys and traps were real... like... I want it to be possible to rig up my house with those traps.

That, and I know I'd like to find files and notes at MY work about incriminating things...

(If this gets locked, I wont be offended)  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:37 am
Wesker. wink  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Zombies!!! Imagine if cops had Crimson Heads instead of Police Dogs. Then they sick those crimson heads on drug dealers. That would kick a**. They'd have those "Most amazing crime videos" shows, showing a bunch of Crimson heads round up on this guy who's running away, and they'd like, start munching on him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:12 pm
I'm of conflicting thoughts about whether or not I'd like Wesker to be real. On the one hand, he's pure charismatic sexiness. On the other hand, I don't think it'd be good for the world to have a guy who's that evil and wields that kind of power. I mean, considering all his knowledge, and all the viral samples that he's collected through the years, he could raise a B.O.W. army to topple entire governments.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Well, like it or not, I will rule the world with bio-weapons someday.
I'm not trying to be like Wesker. I'm going to SURPASS him!

Dark Hair > Blonde Hair  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm
RoninFox
I'm of conflicting thoughts about whether or not I'd like Wesker to be real. On the one hand, he's pure charismatic sexiness. On the other hand, I don't think it'd be good for the world to have a guy who's that evil and wields that kind of power. I mean, considering all his knowledge, and all the viral samples that he's collected through the years, he could raise a B.O.W. army to topple entire governments.
He may be real, but to have all the bio-weapon samples, you'd have to state that you'd want those to be real as well. Plus he isn't interested in toppling governments with bio-weapons. He wants the entire world to destroy itself by using B.O.W.'s on each other with him being the primary seller to everyone. Then all he has to do is send in the right people to clean up and the world will be his. No one to topple him and a bank account that would put the Nazi's swiss bank accounts and El Dorado to shame.

As for me, I just want zombies to be real. Simple, sweet and straight to the point. Nothing fancy like t-virus mutations, just plain ol' fashion zombies.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:57 pm
I wish every single building in the world had some kind of a hidden passage way, or a hidden room, or something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:25 am
His evilness adds to his charisma. And like Valentine said, I would have to wish for the viruses. I juss want him wink

My house has a secret room but it's completely closed off. That would be cool if it lead to a lab or something. But no, just under my staircase.  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:53 am
I wouldn't want Wesker to be real. As much as I'm a fangirl, I like having an image of him in my head, and him sticking to that image.

The next best thing, though, is getting a gamer boyfriend who doesn't mind a little Roleplaying wink

I agree with Bio... I want passages and secret labs EVERYWHERE!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:55 am
NotteRequiem
I wouldn't want Wesker to be real. As much as I'm a fangirl, I like having an image of him in my head, and him sticking to that image.

The next best thing, though, is getting a gamer boyfriend who doesn't mind a little Roleplaying wink

I agree with Bio... I want passages and secret labs EVERYWHERE!
*Epic facepalm* Oi... Guns are fun. I want to be able to find a gun in random rooms of houses that are fully loaded with ammo scattered throughout.  

Vinessa_Valentine

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:30 am
The problem with having Wesker in the real world is that he'd spend all his time in his secret hideout, carrying out his devious operations from the shadows. All of us who adore him wouldn't get the chance to even see his face. crying If I were to wish for Wesker to be real, I would also wish that I had the ability to do the things Ada does. Then I'd run around doing awesome mercenary work and looking cool, in the hope of getting Wesker's attention. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:33 am
Haha, oh you two...

See, If Wesker was real, he would never ever be interested in the fangirls.... which is why I like him as he is: fictional. That way, I can use him in Fanfiction any way I want to.

Keeping him in character is always the challenge.. >.>  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:08 am
See, but if he were real, then I wouldn't be a fangirl. I'm not really a fangirl right now. Just kinda lusty. I figure that I'm classified as such because I think he's hot. I don't know.
My definition of a fangirl is someone who reads the name on the monitor and squeals in delight. OR irons the object of affection's face on a pillow case. sweatdrop

So what qualifications does one have to meet to acutally be dubbed a fangirl?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:08 pm
Fangirls do not recognize any flaws or points of criticism about the character. They do not recognize any other character as being better, even if the argument is brought up with many many points of proof.

Fangirls often talk about getting married to the character, and whether it's true or not, it sounds like she means it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Lol, I guess I'm not a fangirl then!

rofl !  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]