Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsukigakure Port [ Enter / Exit ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llf3

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:34 pm
User Image

The Moon Country's Port, and or Entrance. This is the only way to get into the Moon Country, is by boat or by swimming. It is mostly impossible for an army to attack the Moon Country by charging and running above the surface of the water, since there are frequent whirlpools. Which mostly causes death. The only safe place for an attacking army is staying on the other side of the Tsukigakure's Territory. Or, if people had made it through, the side of the Tsukigakure is safe enough, though numerous guards are guarding the port.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Hissori and Asami walked up to the port "Well this is nice, I haven't been here since I arrived" Hissori said as he looked at Asami "Which one goes to sound?" Hissori said not knowing which boat the choose

A Just War

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Asami shook her head. She pointed to a boat that was shining white and had a black lining. It was the Tsukyomi's personal ship. The captain was there waiting for the Tsukikage, as if he already knew she was coming. "Were going to our own personal ship."
I've been loving&&;needing you..
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Hissori chuckled "Great" Hissori said as he and Asami walked on her ship and left. Hissori held Asami's hand a little nervous about going to sand. After all his bloodline originated in the sand so it would be like going home in a way for him

A Just War

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:25 pm
(Yuan stepped off of the boat he had chartered to come here. It was vital that he contact the Tsukikage and see where she stood on...this important matter... He had no time to waste. He ran into the city and towards the palace.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 pm
Gyou appeared from the sea, and took off with great speed to the palace.  

Havok-Trance

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:46 pm
Ayumu arrived at the port...

"time to accept my punishment" Ayumu said depressed about having to do a low rank mission. He wanted to participate with the other ninja of the sound, but because of his actions he had to serve his time doing favors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Gyou appeared again and walked through the water to the snow.  

Havok-Trance

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 pm
"im glad that is done, the moon has clean streets and i get to go home and train" Ayumu smiled and let out a chuckle. He got on a boat and headed back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 pm
A man in his early thirty's got off a boat he was dressed in a long purple coat he had a mustache and beard that was quite short. He had with him bag filled with wooden carvings and some money. He went towards the guard and said. "I am a traveling wood carver I come to carve the palace for my personal collection" He walked into the village.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:04 pm
The man hopped aboard a ship and sailed away  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 am
Mikyo walked onto the platform and saw the sign. after that he walked over to the entrance gate and put his fingure in his mouth((like L off of Deathnote when he's thinking)) and poked his head into the gate.
"well....this day keeps getting better and better...but"
Mikyo walked back a few steps and measured the gate.
"..when am i for rules."
Mikyo did a beast mode jump and landed on the other side of the gate.
"time to go talk to this Kage guy..."
Mikyo made his way to the Streets of Moon Village.  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Mikyo had a long walk back to the docks.
"there has to be something i can do for her...she doesnt need another guy in her life, thats for sure..."
Mikyo made his way to the section of smaller boats and found his little diningy. he starte to think of the many different ways that he could help her.
"...thats it!!!!"
Mikyo's eyes lite up with joy sa he found a great plan. he hoisted the sale and set off to open sea.
"yo ho, yo ho...a pirates life for me...ya da yada ya da yada...and really bad eggs."
Mikyo leaned back, popped open a bottle of sake and raised it towards the Kage's Palace.
"DRINK UP ME HARDIES YO HO!"
and he was off...to set his master plan into motion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Ame finally arrived at the Tsukigakure's Port and made it clear that she was not attacking, but there for a meeting. Though she could never relinquish Kandankai, it was secured tightly in its sheath making it difficult for her to draw her sword. Her presence was strictly for peaceful terms and the last thing she wanted to do was provoke the beginning of the war between Kiri and Tsuki.

~make a wish~

Muppins

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas