Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llf3

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 pm
User Image

The Royal Palace is the house, office and building of the Tsukikage. The office should be visited by new shinobi for the Moon Country, because this is where you will be getting a test whether or not you are worthy enough to be in the village. You will have to pass the test given to you by the Tsukikage. Hissori and Asami lives in the Royal Palace.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Asami, the Tsukikage, also know as the Tsukyomi (Moon Goddess) was sitting at her desk peacefully. The island had been peaceful with the other villages for years, but they had no alliances whatsoever. She simply sat there, doing the paperworks of the residents.
I've been loving&&;needing you..
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Hissori walked out of his room and sat down. Hissori wasn't wearing a shirt but instead had a towel around his neck because he just came out of the shower, "Hello Asami, how are you today?" Hissori said as he began to dry his hair as he sat down. Hissori then began to dry off his six pack "I wonder what Asami will think" Hissori thought as he smiled a bit purposefully teasing her

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Asami looked at his manly body and smiled and then looked at Hissori. "I'm good; and you know you don't have to show off your body. I like it the way it is anyway." Asami said as she stood up, and walking towards the front of her desk. As she reached the spot, she leaned backwards on her table, her hands holding herself up on the desk. She giggled as she looked at Hissori.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Hissori smiled "Thought I would try" Hissori said as he looked at Asami kinda staring at her "So whats on the agenda today Miss Tsukikage" Hissori said with a smile as he was still staring at her not really noticing how obvious he was being

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:44 pm
Asami's clothing was almost showing her upper body, but she did not mind that. "The same as usual today, nothing special." Asami said, then giving a wink to Hissori. After the wink, she smiled and lets out a small giggle.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Hissori shakes his head getting out of his trance "Sounds like fun. Hmmmm what to do on a tropical island" Hissori said as he looked at Asami and winked back hoping she was gonna say something fun

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:49 pm
Asami giggled, and was wondering if she should sent out an Alliance Letter to the Snow village and Sound, she was going to anyway. She lets out a small sigh as she walked over to her desk and started to write something on a piece of paper. She then sets it to the side, to remind herself later then walked back up to the front of her desk, leaning against it. "Dunno, what do you want to do?"
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:52 pm

"Hmmm, well I am feeling something to do with water. So we could go to the hotsprings, the lake or the beach" Hissori said as he looked at her "The water here is so nice so I figured going for a swim or soaking in the water would be nice" Hissori said with a smile "even though I just got out of the shower" Hissori said as he chuckled

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:55 pm
Asami giggled and nodded as she walked over to Hissori. She ran a finger down his upper body, teasing him a little. A pay back for teasing her earlier. She winked at him and started walking out of her office and towards her room that was also located in the Royal Palace. The only people that lived in the Royal Palace was Asami and Hissori, and in different rooms. Maybe not for long that they will be in one room, that would be later on though. Asami giggled as she changed her clothes to a bikini and walked out of her room, waiting for Hissori.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Hissori smiled as he blushed a little when she was teasing him. "Glad I decided to wear the heavy pants today" Hissori thought as he waited half tempted to follow her into her room. When Asami came out Hissori smiled as he followed behind her "Lead the way" Hissori said as he was curious to were she had chosen to go

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm
Asami started heading down the stairs, with Hissori following behind her. She looked back and smiled at him. "Were going to the beach, okay?" She said as she then continued to walk down the stairs, heading towards the exit of the palace.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

Llf3

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Hissori smiled "Great" Hissori said as he followed her. Hissori had never been to the beach and was excited

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:20 am
Asami entered the Royal Palace and had walked towards her office. She sat on her chair and laid back, letting herself relax. She then sat up and started doing the paper works that were on her desk.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

iL1fe

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:04 am

A man entered to the big castle. He asked the direction to the kage's office from the guards. After some time the white haired man found the right door and knocked to it. He entered in it. '' Excuse me, I would like to talk with you. '' The man closed the door behind him. '' I'm Shichiroi Murasaki. I just arrived to this village and I would like to sign myself into this village, to serve you and other villagers. '' Shichiroi said and bowed before the kage.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff