Cheetahs Wolf

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:30 pm
Dont have one.. lol, to me these kidn of questions is pointless, i dont have a fav ep, or fav series or fav volume on anything really.

Only favs i would do on stuff is couples, characters, scenes and music (if they have them.)

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:02 pm
I like pretty much all the chapters, lol rofl , but I guess you could say I didn't really like chapter... 37 was it? The one where Yuki seemed like a totally different person since

*SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!*

she turned into a vampire again, by Kaname. She seemed so different, and so cold.  

IvyStarling

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:35 am
IvyStarling
I like pretty much all the chapters, lol rofl , but I guess you could say I didn't really like chapter... 37 was it? The one where Yuki seemed like a totally different person since

*SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!*

she turned into a vampire again, by Kaname. She seemed so different, and so cold.

Ah yes i know what you mean, there is always a chapter/ep that people dont like, im like that sometimes to, i never have a fav ep/chapter.. but i more or less have horrible chapter/ep.

Although... one time i DID have a fav ep on one thing.... but that was once... and i dont think its a fav anymore really... it was at the time but now i seen it and it was sometime ago its not a fav anymore.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm
I like the chapter where yuuki found out she was kaname sister and how she turned differently it was the best!!  

smexyammyy

cutezjmce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:19 pm
i like all the chapters, but the one which really struck me, is the one where Yuuki found out, that Zero is a vampire...!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:22 pm
I really don't have a favorite, but if reading over and over again counts, it's Chap 37, Page 9-15...I just can't stop reading.

It's when Yuuki, now revealed as a Kuran knocks on Zero's Door. Zero replies with anger and Yuuki Awknowledges His Repsonse. It pains her, as it angers Zero. Afterwards, Aidou Creeping out Yuuki Afterwards, lol.  

Donovan Gyoku

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm
I love all chapters but the most i like when Yuki's in her old home (though she doesn't know it) and Kaname and her have a fluffy moment >.< I also like when he first kisses her >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 am
I like all the chapter XD. But I must say like the chapter where Yuki is small and Kaname just gave her to Cross, she is so cute and so is Kaname >.< I also like chapter 41 pg 25 XD and also the last page of that chapter..so cool XD. yay for Yuki  

DarkRose136

3nj09r0w8hyeh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:42 pm
I don't really have a favorite chapter, So far I like them all. But I did like the part when Yuki starts thinking about her past and you see them all as little kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:17 am
I like all the chapters but the ones I like the most are
I think chapter 5 along with another where Yuuki ends up at a vampire party and spends a bit time with Kaname.
Forgot which chapter that was though...

_Questionably Stunned

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 pm
I love all the chapters!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:09 pm
End of chapter 24 and beginning of 25 =D (just go and check, dun wanna spoil it wink  

x iNano

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 pm
I love all the chapters! there sooo good! smile  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash