Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm
..::Introduction::..

Mizu entered the dusty old inn with a sigh. "look how much cleaning I have to do," she groaned. She set out with an arry of tools and began to fix the old inn she had inherited from her father.....

Two weeks later the Lavender inn was born.....

/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/////////////~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:42 pm
..::Setting::..

In the slightly more rural area of Japan... In the future: 3232 (lol) The season in autum but it will progress.............

..::Rules::..
1 Follow the rules from the'READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST'
2 have fun =^_^=

...::Skeleton::....
((Pm it to me.))

username:
name:
special abilities:
Pic:
bio(optional):

..: razz rofiles::..

Name: Zeldrick
Species: Red Fox

Appearance: Vulpes vulpes: location of specific species: Japan (light orange fur)
User Image

Personality: Is social to a certain extent. Is open to meet new people, but is very wary when meeting someone new. Likes to keep to himself, but if approached and ask, he will tell what's on his mind (depending on what's on his mind and what mood he is in). A quick thinker, and is able to sly his way around to things (for the greater good mostly, sometimes decides on how it benefits him). Likes to be included in things, since most of his time in life was spent alone.

Likes: Close friends, being able to talk comfortably with someone, new and interesting food ideas, the feeling of comfort when with another fur, "play fighting" (sorta of like a childish nature), warmth.

Orientation: Straight

Mate: none and looking

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

username: moonsilver777

name: mizuki (means beauitful moon in japanese)

nick-named: ren (means water lilly) for her favoriet flowers or shizuko for her quiet nature

spieces: wolf/fox/huskie

special abilities: (what do you mean spechial abilities? o.o) likes to sing to plants and herself. can play hte violin and have everyone singing along to it. (sometimes)

Pic: User Image

bio: is shy and quiet but loves to sing and play her violin. likes to be alone most of her time. is said she is pregent but no one knows forsure because they are too scared to ask.

mate: none but may look  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:42 pm
I'll join, but if you want this deleted, edit the topic to say (please delete this please)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
I'll join, but if you want this deleted, edit the topic to say (please delete this please)

I'd also like to join is this is still open.  

Amarao90

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:36 pm
I'll apply too :3. MOAR PEOPLES!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:12 pm
I think it'd be fun~ ^^  

Akaikune

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:09 pm
why do people wanna join after I say I wanna close it... TT_____TT I think I'll redo it thenz? okay I will =^-^=

EDIT: lolz I am done.... so please Pm me with the skeleton and I'll put it up for you =^o^''=  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:15 am
She sighed the autum wind playing with her stormy grey hair. she sat outside the inn trying to attract some customers to her inn. She had just rebuilded it and well... it wasn't to popular. She looked down sightly drowzy and her two tails swished back and forth behind the bench she sat upon. The cherry blossom trees swayed in the wind petals falling in a swirly mist.

"hm... Iwonder if some-yawn-one will come around eventually," she said tiredly. "The interior is nice enough..." That was true. New stained oak laid on the floors and walls with oriental rugs laid on to make it seem more snug. The inn had its own kitchen and a lounge. Sparce chairs and a few new tables were in it. Bedrooms had a large bed a nightstand, wardrobe and small table with chairs....

"ho hum." she pouted a little. " Don't worry yourself Mizu customers are gonna come...." She looked up at the sky stratonimbus clouds floated over head ominously. "damn its gonna rain soon."

She wrapped her shawl tightly around her.

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 pm
The sky darkened and started to sprinkle. Zeldrick looked up and knew it was going to rain, and he didn't really like rain at all. It messed his fur up.

"Oh no... you got to be kidding me?"

He ran as fast as he could, going under awnings as much as he can. Then, he ran inside a random door, and shut it. He shook his fur of the water, than ran his paws through his hair. He looked around, and didn't know where he entered into.

He came inside the Lavender Inn  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:23 pm
She had been looking down and gasped when wet came over her from someone.

"eek!" She said in a squeeky voice. She opened the front door to her inn.
"Ello... heh you look wet." She smiled a little, her tails swishing behind her gracefully. She hung her shawl up on the little wooden carved rack near the entrance." I am Mizu, the owner of this inn." She stuck out her paw to shake.

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 pm
Chuckling a little, he felt nervous that he had just got her wet. "Heh, I'm sorry..."
He held her paw and shook it. "I'm Zeldrick," He said as he nodded. Water still hung to his fur, and his clothes were damp and dripping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:10 pm
She cocked her head a bit then smiled again. Sighing she went to the closet near the entrance and opposite the carved rack. Opening the door she pulled out a woolen heavy blanket and held it out to Zeldrick.

"hm. So are you from around here Zeldrick?" She asked curiously.

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces