Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would be mostly be killed first?
  kaname
  zero
View Results

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm
In the last chapter I read which was chapter 40 it looks like zero was some kind of monster what is zero really??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 pm
you got a point
what is he really?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
idk btu it is kinda confusing my friend knows everything of vk so ill ask her
btw
FIRST COMMENT WHOOOOOO

edit: lol nice avi  

iBrBz

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cheetahs Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:12 pm
hes just a vampire, originally human but bitten by a pureblood now hes a vampire.. they said he was most likely to turn into a level E vampire those ones who were bitten & originally human they go crazy & cant control themselves, remember?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:10 pm
He ate his brother. Like the cool person he is.
o;

I guess since his brother siad , they were like two halves (sorry if I get this wrong , I was sortof skimming) if Zero ate Ichiru , then Zero would not become level E , or something like that , Zero would be stronger?
Idk , maybe Ichiru tricked him into thinking that. Im afraid Ichiru's going to get back for Zero "killing" Shizuka or w.e her name is.

beiber_fever69

Ellie Cullen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 pm
i think kaname would die first cuz he not exactly a pureblood if im right  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Zero is a blood thirsty vampire. 3nodding  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:52 pm
You mean This?

Hmmm....Thinking about... I'm really not sure.

It can be him being an E or him showing untold power that may rival other purebloods, now he is capable of pasting Rido's Guts all over the walls...unless there was walls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 pm
zeros a vampire. want some cheese or blood? cheese_whine  

kari936221

XxEgnirys_CimredopyhxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:24 am
I think zero would die first. I don't think that he is as strong as Kaname. and actually Kaname is a pure blood. He is a decendant of the first vampire and is in line to be the so called king of vampires but the council is corrupting everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:11 pm
I just Got a Breaking Spolier
Zero does not Turn into a Level E Vampire, I repeat he does not turn into a Level E Vampire  

Donovan Gyoku

Gobleybop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 am
My_Venus_Doom
I think zero would die first. I
don't think that he is as strong as Kaname. and actually Kaname is a pure blood. He is a decendant of the first vampire and is in line to be the so called king of vampires but the council is corrupting everything.

But the thing is, Zero is practically the main character-ish. It is pretty obvious who Yuki is going to end up with anyway. Since they both take a huge part, its possible that none will die. O_o''  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:42 am
i think zero will probably die.. he probably doesn't want to live anyway, verdad? zero dying to save yuki or something seems like how it might resolve. confused  

telescream

gabriellabella590

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:52 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
You mean This?

Hmmm....Thinking about... I'm really not sure.

It can be him being an E or him showing untold power that may rival other purebloods, now he is capable of pasting Rido's Guts all over the walls...unless there was walls.

I agree with Shadow a little bit. Apparently, Zero ate Ichiru. In doing so, one can assume he gained an incredible amount of power and is now no longer in danger of falling to level E. Let's also remember that Zero once drank Kaname's blood ( unless that was from a fanfic).

I think the shadowed drawing with the fangs is a metaphor for the power Zero now has. It is monstrous, dangerous, possibly more so than any of the pureblood.

And maybe his appearance has changed a little, little bit, which is why Hino-sama drew him from behind.

But he's still a vampire, albeit a more powerful one now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:58 pm
Yea I just read chapter 42. Zero gains a power. I was right ^_^  

gabriellabella590

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 pm
heart Oh god, I have a bad vibe about all this...But yeah, Zero is now the greatest hunter in this manga. He has the power of kaname, shiuzca (I can't spell the name, dont hurt me for it crying ), yuki, his own brother, am I missing anyone else? So now I think he's going to fight to the end even if it kills him. Hey I wonder on chapter 42 he told yuki that she was the enemy, so is he going to kill her? Oh god, I hope not sweatdrop
I wonder why all those vine thorns are coming out of him?

The chapter is to short to make out much of anything! sigh... xp

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces