Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Best Blade Wielding Navi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best/coolest blade wielding navi?
  Protoman
  Zero
  Colonel
  Kendoman
  Shadowman
  Tamohawkman
  Killerman
View Results

EuphoricDamnation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:12 pm
I have to say Zero. He's ******** awesome all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:28 am
That would be ProtoMan
And if I remember, Zero
isn't a navi  

Captain Koochi

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 am
what about yamatoman? (aka japanman)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm
yamatoman has strong attacks but are easily avoided, fighting against him is time consuming too, i heven't beaten the time trial for him yet...
colonel's moves are pretty basic
protoman's a problem for me to beat >~<
kendoman is in 4 right? haven't played against him in ages... he's one of Mr. Famous' navis too right?

so i have to say that protoman's the best with blades.  

Dark Lord of Death Reika

sowright7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 am
EuphoricDamnation

omg idk they're all so awesome..... but isn't zero not really a navi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 am
EuphoricDamnation

omg idk they're all so awesome..... but isn't zero not really a navi? oh wait he comes in as a navi once. you're right.  

sowright7

mastercolin123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:35 pm
would bass b in that group? cause he has a sword attack O_o lol, but if i had 2 chose from them i would say protoman, i cant beat him so i randomly move back and forth on the screen and attack lolz, but hey it worked ^_^ xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 pm
I would say shadowman
oh and BTW
TmhnkMan uses an axe (a jumbo size 1 in BN6, ever used his special chip? the ETomahank [Extreme Tomahank, like i like to call it] its frekin awsm!!)
Eraseman (a.k.a. Killerman) uses a schyte
u forgot to mention Slashman (sure, he uses his claws, but his body element is sword)
i must agree with mastercolin123, Bass (a.k.a. Forte) should be considered a blade wielder
I dunno if u noticed , but, MEGAMAN (a.k.a. Rockman, a.k.a. Hub) ALSO USES SWORDS!!!  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

johny20

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm
i say it would b protoman he is so hard ive beat him before but it took me a while to do dat

P.S zero isn't a navi  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 pm
Kendoman

Reasons:
Zero is not a navi
Killerman (aka Eraseman) has a scythe
Tomahawkman has a tomahawk (duh)
Shadowman does not have a sword. He uses shurikens
I always hated protoman. Him and his operator were always so stuck up, especially in NT Warrior
And colonel? He turned evil in MMBN6 (WARNING: SPOILER!!!!! But since this is a megaman battle network guild you all probably know that)  

Mecha Ridley Zero

Bakuram

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 pm
on the MMBN game series, Colonel....but otherwise......ZERO!!!(even though he's not a navi) HE IS TOO EPIC FOR COMPREHENSION!!! HE IS THE MAN...THE MYTH....THE LEGEND!!! 'nuff said...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 pm
ok ppl, ive been playing megaman zero, and i must admit , zero is a pretty good swordsman.
BUT HES STILL NOT A NAVY! HES A REPLOID!! THERES A DIFRENCE!!
And Ridley Zero, Shadowman does have a sword, u know the Muramasa chip? thats his sword.
And Colonel doesnt really turn evil, he was just a bit misguided from his separation from Iris, thats all, HE IS NOT EVIL!!

P.S.: Bakuran, u forgot to mention hes a HERO!  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ken_The_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am
Protoman and ZERO isn't a navi...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am
Actually, Zero was a navi; he was in Megaman Network Transmission, a sidescolling battle network game released for the gamecube, taking place between BN 1 and BN 2. Since it was a sidescroller, I don't know if it actually counts as a battle network game, but everything else it used was a mechanic used in the BN series: battle chips, elemental armors, etc.  

Excoss.Omega

Lunar_Lucar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm
thank you excoss i think zero was the best blade wielding navi in all of megaman network transmission b/c he had quickman's speed and barrier and protoman's sword skill. oh and just so i can clear the fog about zero he was a "navi" in sorts but he was the main body of the deadly zero virus that was infecting the net so he was a virus but he still had a body so he technically was a navi  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff