-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 pm
(Pearlzenith edited title 6-9-11 because Dollfies are specifically Volks brand BJDs, and I believe this thread means to encompass all ABJDs - Asian Ball Jointed Dolls)

There has been many threads in which the topic of Dollfies has come up and whether or not they are Lolita but I have never seen anybody actually posting pictures of their dolls. So I ask for you guys to post pictures of the ones you own and what fashion do you relate them to most. If you don't own any then you can post a picture of own you've seen before that you found breath-taking and what was it that you liked most about it.

For Example, I have recently gotten my lovely Bobobie 1/3 Dolls Sho and Kimi on Saturday. I have already dressed Kimi (I am not experienced with making male clothing so Sho has been naked >..>) and her point of fashion is obviously Lolita like me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outfit:
Top, Skirt, Bow- Handmade from extra carousel fabric
Rockinghorse Shoes: Cotin Doll
Baby Replica Heart Bag: Cotin Doll
Lace sock: Mimmywoo on Ebay
Wig: Eluts  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:27 am
im looking for lolita clothes for mine. but i still need to get a wig for it sweatdrop
i kinda new to it, so image my confusion when i had to put in the eyes
~EDIT~
your dollfie very cute. my looks like a blad headed barbie  

Arkhangel Hamatiel Zuriel

sickle_bloodless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 am
so...serverely....jealous!! T__T;;;

I almost want to get a Dream Dolfie (premade) and dress her up.
They have one that looks like a tsundere.
Dolfie Dream Aoi
and i could dress her up as a lolita.

THERE IS A DOLFIE SHOP IN USA. I think it is in San Fransisco.

http://www.volksusa.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 pm
How adorable!
I just got mine yesterday. I'm working on making a dress for her, I already made one, but it isn't that great because it's my first attempt at sewing.
I'll post a picture when she's got something cuter to wear.

Princess JessieKate

Kawaii Girl

Amanikitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 pm
I only want one from Dream of Doll, and only to collect the special dolls, really. xD;
I also kinda want that Super Mini dollfie... thing, the really cute and small ones, but not that much. The last time I totally put my money in for my doll before my own self was back when I was 11. xD; (American Girl dolls, lul)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm
Amanikitty
I only want one from Dream of Doll, and only to collect the special dolls, really. xD;
I also kinda want that Super Mini dollfie... thing, the really cute and small ones, but not that much. The last time I totally put my money in for my doll before my own self was back when I was 11. xD; (American Girl dolls, lul)

Actually this company wasn't expensive, my motto is that if costs more than my Baby MA JSK then hell no. I got this from a company named Bobobie Mall and this SD 1/3 was $180 which is a good price for a Dollfie of that size. DoD has some amazing dolls I must admit  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Amanikitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 pm
-Lolita_Kana-
Amanikitty

Actually this company wasn't expensive, my motto is that if costs more than my Baby MA JSK then hell no. I got this from a company named Bobobie Mall and this SD 1/3 was $180 which is a good price for a Dollfie of that size. DoD has some amazing dolls I must admit
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

Good price!
But with me, it has to be the skills of the artists that makes the doll.

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 am
What would you say is the best way to start a Dollfie collection? I was looking around on Dream of Doll, and that place isn't really suited for a tightwad like myself. Any and all help is deeply appreciated!  

Crystal Orchid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 am
Amanikitty
-Lolita_Kana-
Amanikitty

Good price!

$180!? is that what they cost, i got mine for 50 bucks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am
Amanikitty
-Lolita_Kana-
Amanikitty

Good price!

$180!? is that what they cost, i got mine for 50 bucks

Maybe you got a smaller one like a Puki, I have seen some of those going from $50-$90 but I have never seen a 60cm one go any lower than from $180-$1k.  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am
Crystal Orchid
What would you say is the best way to start a Dollfie collection? I was looking around on Dream of Doll, and that place isn't really suited for a tightwad like myself. Any and all help is deeply appreciated!

If you're looking for something to test the waters with but that is still good quality so that when you keep them you don't regret it then I suggest:
Bobobie Mall
Divinity Doll  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Wow, they're expensive no matter what! Ah well, I'll just keep hoping for the best. Thanks, Lolita Kana!  

Crystal Orchid

[-M!ntyFreshness-]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:12 pm
User Image User Image User Image
I WANT ONE SO BAD gonk User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:54 pm
I'm saving up for This Doll.

They're so expensive. T__T

I would sell my soul for one. 3nodding  

Megumi Selwyn

RimiKisaragi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:48 pm