Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What Outbreak character repesents you. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:18 am
Which of the 8 characters in Outbreak is most like you?
For me it would have to be David. He is just like me. He rarely talks much, he is always calm when fighting. And he is a loner just like I'am most of the times.

((Also if you have an account on Outbreak File 2 tell me your user name and maybe we could play together. Mine is Soulreaver_809.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:43 pm
I would have to say Kevin. He has a happy-go-lucky attitude and he's a real optimist as well.  

The Death Masque

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:21 pm
I think Kevin and David. When around strangers I never talk and just sit there. With my freinds I'm outgoing and have a happy attitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:37 pm
I'd say I am like Yoko, a quiet and reserved personality( but mostly anywhere in public) but a strength of an inquisitive mind of toughness. And I also have a bit of Kevin's personality, happy-go-lucky.  

Ithmara

LAAG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:46 pm
How much is Outbrake..I would love to play online.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:15 pm
David. he's quiet, and mysterious, and manages to keep cool and calm in extreme situations. that's me in a nutshell. xd 3nodding

plus, he's just hott as ******** and I absolutely love him (thou I will ALWAYS love Chris Redfield a little bit more) whee heart

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:13 pm
Chaos_Red_Black
How much is Outbrake..I would love to play online.
Depends where you go and what condition you get it in, and which one as well... I got File #1 for around $20.00 at Electronic Boutique. I think it was new too... Can't remember... P.S. Don't trust my opinion, I always luck out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:15 pm
T-Veronica
David. he's quiet, and mysterious, and manages to keep cool and calm in extreme situations. that's me in a nutshell. xd 3nodding

plus, he's just hott as ******** and I absolutely love him (thou I will ALWAYS love Chris Redfield a little bit more) whee heart
xd blaugh Nice small lettered sentence! Very interesting lol!  

Ithmara

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:38 pm
For me? Mark. For a couple of reasons. One, he's kind of like Barry, obligates himself full fledingly to keep the ones he cares about safe. A big guy, as am I, Mark excels in melee weapons, and is average in firearms. Seeing how I have a wicked weight behind my swing... Ouch. And as for firearms, I'm a decent shot. .357 Magnum was a hell of a ride. HUGE holes. LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:59 pm
*rubs chin* I'd say I'm a mix between George and David. I tend to be a loner and care only for myself but my conscience forces me to helps others and try to care more for them.
It's also a safe bet to mention i could be a little like Nicholai in a way. XD  

Das Jabberwockie

MoonSoo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:22 am
Well, what can i say? David. Why? Because I can actually take a few parts and make into something else, just like in the game! That and the fact that I'm usually quiet at times... Hard to believe, yes, but in real life, out of this forum, I tend to be very silent.

User Account: MoonSoo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:09 am
Oh yeah. My username for File 2 is Tyr525. mrgreen  

Tyr525

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:15 am
me id say Yoko because im secretive and quiet  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:21 pm
Is Ps2 online free?  

RogueDeath

Kuma - kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:16 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I think Kevin and David. When around strangers I never talk and just sit there. With my freinds I'm outgoing and have a happy attitude.

Ditto.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces