Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Wario and Waluigi, Peach and Daisy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaryn The Man Of Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 pm
What is the relationship with Wario and Waluigi. Are they brothers? Cousins? Anything? Are they even related. I have the same questions fot Peach and Daisy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 pm
It's one of Nintendo's laws. Everyone has a evil twin. Though sometimes they're not evil, there's always a twin.

EDIT:
I guess a better term would be rival actually.
User Image  

Ennokni

Idai_Hikari_Ankoku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:33 pm
They are suppose to be the bad guys of Mario games. I believe that Wario and Waluigi are brothers and Peach and Daisy are friends  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:32 am
Wario and Waluigi's relationship is unknown, however you would think that they would be twins because Mario and Luigi are. Peach and Daisy have been confirmed as cousins.  

gutterball29

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:17 am
Wario and Waluigi are brothers like Mario and Luigi. I think Peach and Daisy are cousins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:26 am
gutterball29
Wario and Waluigi's relationship is unknown, however you would think that they would be twins because Mario and Luigi are. Peach and Daisy have been confirmed as cousins.

Well just for the record. Mario is older  

Xaryn The Man Of Twilight

linkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:51 am
I would assume that peach and daisy are cousins. I think waluigi and wario are brothers, that would make the most sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:05 pm
the real question is.... WHO ARE THE PARENTS!?!?!

that would answer all.  

Xilo The Odd

Tazome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 pm
I've heard Peach and Daisy ae sisters and cousins.

We could assume Wario and Waluigi as brothers since Mario and Luigi are brothers just by the names.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Tazome
I've heard Peach and Daisy ae sisters and cousins.
Ew.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:32 pm
Wario is Waluigi's older brother. Peach and Daisy hold no relation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:21 am
Joukan The Dark One
gutterball29

How much older IS Mario??? In Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi are born at almost the exact same time. I've thought a lot about this, and I'm pretty sure they're twins...  

Deathmask97

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:03 am
Deathmask97
Joukan The Dark One
gutterball29

How much older IS Mario??? In Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi are born at almost the exact same time. I've thought a lot about this, and I'm pretty sure they're twins...

I've never seen someone refer to them as twins, but I've seen that Mario is his older brother.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 pm
Josafat
Deathmask97
Joukan The Dark One
gutterball29

I've never seen someone refer to them as twins, but I've seen that Mario is his older brother.
"Understanding people isn't hard Neku"

It's been seen that there are different answers.
Sometimes, Luigi's older... Sometimes Luigi's the younger twin, and sometimes they're 'Just Brothers'
So, basically... We have no clue which is right...

"It's impossible"-Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu

Flanboyant

churroman13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:06 pm
I'm pretty sure Peach and Daisy are cousins. But Waluigi and Wario... I have no idea! Damn! Now I'm going to end up thinking about this for a while!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff