Submit

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:00 pm
Hidden in between empress dee's lounge and the Romantic piano, lays a lounge that doesn't really look like a lounge, but inside looks just a little bit different. Sayain-like objects decorate the lounge/bar, and the color on the walls are red. From the inside, you'll see the lounge where you'll find chairs to sit in, or tables just to sit at. From the other side, you'll see a bar where you can order speciality drinks. In the back, lies a large gravity room, and training space where anybody who wants to fight or spar can for pleasure.

Here is the lounge room:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(except with different objects)

Bar Photo:

(Look in background)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fighting area/gravity area is basically gravity weighted fighting or sparring in any condition you want.

Food includes any type of meat you want, and a lot of desserts.

Drinks include apple juice, water, milk, pop, or anything else you can think of.

(Currently looking for workers)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Raditz trains in the background under 50 times gravity until somebody comes in.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Feeling the ki of his lover Raditz, Andy walked over from the Bogard Bar to Raditz's. He watched his honey bunches of oats training at 50 times gravity and decided to join in. It felt easy for him since he trained with Vegeta at 500 or more times earth's weight.

He stretched in the gravity room first, and then he began destroying some objects that were destroyable and were allowed to be destroyed. "Hey, honey," Andy had said as he did a smooth roundhouse into a floating garbage can full of beans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:32 am
Raditz felt his lover Andy's ki right behind him and turned around and said "Hey Andy..Didn't see you coming..But as soon as he said that a garbage can full of beans landed on his head and he muttered in sayaingo before pulling it off his head, and beans had gotten muttered in his long hair. "This is going to be impossible to get out unless i take a shower, sigh." "My hair is like a bird's nest. "I'm going to get you back honey!" Raditz looked around and saw an garbage can full of chili peppers and said "See if you like these" Of course he was only playing around..

Raditz wanted to start out light so he did 5 times Vegeta-sai's weight.
Raditz said "So you like my lounge and bar?..It's a bit..different.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Dee walked in, having finised her shift and then grabbed the can of chili peppers and did the mess better than Raditz could. Of course it was the can flying towards Andy so, Dee just helped Raditz along for an even better laugh. She was already laughing at the beans in Raditz's hair. "Awww man, why didn'ty you guys tell me you were having a food fight, I love these things!"

The young royal was unaware that Andy had started it. She then jumped onto the cieling grabing bananas and using them like lasers. "Catch these if you can guys! Oh, and watch out for the peels I leave behind! I love this place already. I am sure Goten and Trunks would be loving this place even more!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm
Raditz was already trying to pick the beans out of the nest on his head he called hair. He accepted Dee's challenge and followed Dee's banana lasers. Raditz said "I think they would..though i'd think there should be more visitors in here.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 pm
"That I would agree with, Raditz. Oh, look out, Banana coming your way, three o clock high."

A banana hit Terry in the back of the skull. "What the?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 pm
Iori began to cackle. He said, "Even the great Legendary wolf can be smothered in banana when he lowers his guard."  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Ochru found a head of lettuce and threw it at Raditz. "Tee hee hee," The tranny giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:02 pm
Link did a few back flips and thus kicked the lettuce back at Ochru and hit his brother in the face. "Gotcha, ochru! Ha ha ha!"  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:03 pm
As Ochru's head got splattered with the vegetable, he picked up a few peanuts and scattered them everywhere. Then he grabbed an egg from a hanging basket by using a pea shooter, and the eggs dumped right into Raditz's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:14 pm
Andy put up his guard and shouted, "Taste my dragon fire then Ochru! No one eggs my wife! Shoryoken!"

A blue ball of fire was shot towards Ochru.  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 pm
Raditz groaned, his hair was all eggy thanks to Ochru. Raditz then said "Yeah!" "Try to block this Orhru, Saturday Crush!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 pm
"Tee hee hee, that is so weak you two. Trunks attacks better than that!" Using a handstand, Ochru kicked the Saturday crush back at Raditz and the Shoryoken back at Andy. Then Ochru did flips and used his high heels into Raditz's chest and then from there, he threw Raditz right into Andy.

(Training scene, non intentional god-modding.)  

Ochru
Crew

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:33 pm
( rofl funny! I can just picture this too. Raditz, Ochru is a transexual. This means, Ochru looks mostly like a girl except if you look up his skirt. He can fight like a man too.)

"Oh s**t!" Andy swore as Raditz collided with him. The two of them crashed into a wall. Then Andy began to laugh. "Damn, Ochru's gotten stronger eh, Raditz? He's been training with yours and Dee's kid. What do you say we tag team this punk, k?"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff