Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Nighttime Sky Can You Take This Spike?? {{read plz}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:13 pm
Okay, so since jabxcore is like... uhm NEVER on, Komori-chan and I have decided that we should just start it, so if you have a character or would like to check it out, find the original topic of this thread. The author is jabxcore chaos. Instead of PMing her or whatever it says, just talk to me instead, okey? Okey. Thank ya for readin ^-^

--OriginalCartoonHero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm
((So do we start here?))  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 pm
[[Yus I guess so's.... soooo..... start?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 am
Adonis sat on his bed popping his knuckles. "I need a new toy to play with" He looked around his dark room. It was eerie to most people with the blood red curtains, and the black carpet. His bed was unbelievably large. It even had tall post that allowed blood red silk to hang from it, making it look almost like a day bed. There were shelves of old books in his room as well. He looked toward an empty spot in the corner and traced his own lips. "Yes... a new toy indeed..."

Caine as always stood in front of the mirror in bathroom singing "I'm too sexy" in a black towel only while running his hands through his wet hair. The steam from the shower fogged up all things and was probably leaking out under the door. He leaned into the mirror as if he was going to kiss it and nodded "Yea... If I wasn't me I'd so do me" he winked at himself  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 am
"You are a total idiot..." Holden spoke loudly to his brother, leaning against the door frame to the bathroom. "Why would anyone want to do you?" he mumbled, pushing him out of the way. He grabbed his hairbrush and his shirt from the doorknob, slapped Caine over the head and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am
Cain rubbed his head and ran out of the bathroom standing in the hall "Your just jealous because you didn' inherit my sexy looks!" He grinned rather widely "Or maybe your just sexually frustrated and want my body" He did a small cocky pose and ran a hand through his hair again. "But alas I'm sorry brother, I don't think incest is best... however.." He had a thoughtful look and tilted his head then smiled "You might make a good bottom, so I'll think about it"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 am
Holden screeched to a halt, his face heating up in anger and embarrassment. He whipped around, throwing a random object from the hallway (which was a picture of the family) at his brother.
"WHATVER!! YOU ARE SO... SO... WEIRD!! UGH!!" he did his normal little girly tantrum and ran back to his room. Hey, he's gay, what his brother said did affect him a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 am
He actually caught the picture that was thrown at him and laughed a little. He groaned and walked towards his brothers room and knocked on the door. "Honestly the family picture?" He looked at it and kind of glared at it. "Did I ever tell you that your cute when your mad?" He grinned.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:13 am
"SHUT-UP, CAINE!" a long list of profanities found their way out of Holden's mouth as he kicked the door. "a**!" he finished, huffing. Why did this weird guy have to be his brother anyway?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am
"You know Holden, you have a nasty mouth. And a short temper, Relax a little and bask in all that is beautiful!" He laughed and put the picture by the door. "Well, once your done being jealous I'll bring you up some PMS cake, double chocolate!" He smiled as he walked back down the hall.

Adonis walked out of his room because of the commotion. He knew who it was and simply stared with a wide grin as Caine walked passed him with a grin. "mornin'" he said to him

"Good Morning" He grinned and made his way to the kitchen.

"Hmm... " 'Caine would be a nice toy...' He looked over toward Holden's room 'or maybe his brother..'

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:24 am
Holden growled at the door, opening it to stick out his tongue at his brother. When he opened his eyes, he was facing the pale and beautiful Adonis.
"Uh... morning?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:41 am
Adonis smiled at Holden "Morning, It's not good for the heart to get so wound up in the mornings" He walked over to him and brushed a hand lightly on Holden's face. "You'll get gray hair before I do." He laughed a little and then walked passed him and lifted a hand as if waving "Have a nice day." He entered the bathroom and stared at the mirror that was almost all the way de-fogged. "Hmm.. what a nice toy he would be..."  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am
[[wow, we're doing pretty good today... have we ever been on at the same time like this??]]

Holden gaped,
Hey wait... his hair is already gray! Oh wait... that's silver.. that was weird...

[[lol brain dying...]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am
((Nope never on together this is fun ^_^ ha ha tis ok brain death happens))

Caine looked around seeing the cake on the counter. He cut two pieces and ate some of his while walking back to his brother's room. He stared curiously at Holden wondering why he was staring towards the bathroom. He pulled the fork out of his mouth and tilted his head "hell if you need to go, go" He smiled and held out the cake to his brother "PMS Cake? It's good honest."

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:18 am
Holden blinked out of his stupor and growled at his brother again,
"I'm not a girl you a**... but I can see why you would get confused," he grinned, playing with the open buttons on his shirt, "I am pretty sexy." he teased his brother back, giving him bedroom eyes.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games