-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
What is the world comming to? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where are we going?
  To h-ll, since no one is changing their ways!
  Towards peace and understanding.
  How would I know?
View Results

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 pm
Really? We are the generations that can change the world for the better, and we're waisting that chance. What is the point to making things harder? To be remembered for the bad? I don't believe in a point to life, honestly, but still. Ruining things just for the sake of ruining them, that seems stupid to me. The way I've learned is that everyone is equal, until someone lowers themselves. There is always a chance to raise yourself back up, is there not? So, then, why are we people hurting each other and, in turn, ourselves, just because someone looks different, has different believes, or lives somewhere else. I am me, you are you, can't it just be left as that? One of my closest friends is a Christian. She has been my friend for years. We've had religious talks and all, but honestly, she's okay with me being me, even though I'm athiest. Some places have gotten better with discrimination. But there's still lots there. This causes more problems that hurt everyone, and still people go on with it, always blaiming someone else, and never taking responsibility for what they've done. Now it's your turn. Are you going to go along with the group and try putting others down, or are you going to be different, be yourself, be the one to help stop the world from constantly fighting? We've already had 2 recorded world wars, isn't that enough?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 pm
Sadly even though many people want change to come and there to be peace, there is no possible way we can have it. Sure it has gotten slightly better in some places, but in other places it has gotten worse because the world shuns them. We will never have true peace world wide because no one can agree on anything anymore and we are growing further apart yet living in smaller areas. The way I see it, it is manly like a jury room votting on the verdict. One person says 'guilty' while everyone says 'not guilty' and until one, or the elven give in, nothing will be acomplished. And to bring change there is going to have to be a strong leader and loyal and faithful followers of that leader and even then, there will be no absolute peace. So over all we are going to hell because of the idea of right now the only way to get peace is to fight and win against the enemy and until that idea dies off, in one way or another, we will head towards it being hell.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I've had a long day and am fairly tired right now, but if I wait to post then I'll forget what I was going to say.

Every generation gets the chance to make the world a better place, and each generation does a little in it's own way. But humanity as a whole generates whole new problems as old ones are solved, what people do, create problems! I live in an area where intolerance for other people is akin to a religion. People fear and dislike that which is different from themselves, even when there is no valid reason for doing so. Throughout history whenever two different peoples encounter each other eventually a conflict of arms arises, not because there was some major transgression between the powers, but because they are different and intolerance is among the things that people are best at. Look at the only example I can think of right now, the Crusades, the first one was a call by the Byzantine Emperor to the Pope for military assistance in dealing with the imminent threat caused by the Turks, he was asking for a relatively small force of knights and such to use most effectively, what he got was a horde of peasants and the like. One might ask, why did he sit here and type out all this useless information which he isn't sure about the correctness right now anyway? and what does this have to do with the topic at hand? The first question I'm not even sure I know the answer to, so feel free to speculate about it to your heart's content. The second one though is the good one, the peasants and such went to Asia Minor and the Holy Land to fight because they didn't know better and, in some cases, didn't have a choice, but, why did the people who lead the Western Europeans go? They went because they hated the Turks for being different, and because church leaders at the time believed that other religions and other branches of the same religion were very very bad things. I could go on to explain how the topic actually applies to this when all the other Crusades are taken into account, but I think I've butchered enough history for right now. For intolerance and discrimination to end society would have to be homogeneous, or for everyone to be held in the iron grip of a really strong, single leader. I don't expect either to happen very soon, utopia's just too far away.

Sorry about that, I know I didn't do a very good job with explaining myself or presenting my data well, I'll come back and edit it to make it better and add some to it to elaborate it a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 pm
Shuppard I agree with you things won't change because we only look at what is diffrent with eachother and not what is the same. And until we learn from history and just come to a complete stand still to start over from, we will never acchive what many want even if they are too afriad to voice thier oppinons.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:24 am
I feel the same way. I no longer believe in the impossible being impossible, because too much impossible has happened to me already.Still, it's just an idea, and won't happen. Only the bad impossible ever happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 am
~hug~ I am sorry Angel and I know what you mean. Who knows maybe it will happen but I am doubting that it will happen in our generation, although I think we might be able to make a step towards that if we all decide to work together, even if it is a small group. After all it is better to take things at baby steps than just to leap around because if you take baby steps, it takes longer but you always get to where you were going whereas with leaps you could be leaping backwards... As for only the bad impossible every happening, not excatly true. Some good impossibles happen. Plus the good things can are more valued when we alos experiance the bad.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 am
-hug back- It's okay. It's a part of how I know things to be. That is true. Good things can happen as well, just less often and often to a lesser degree. But I have great friends, and that's a blessing, god or no god. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest person in the world. It's nice having my own made family. They don't always know / like each other, but they are my family and I love you guys.
Sometimes I think we are taking baby steps forward, but leaps backwards. It's discouraging, but at least we're trying.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 am
Yeah I know what you mean by that, it is kinda like me. Knowing certian things and to you it is just normal. I understand where you are coming from... I think everyone feels like that. Yeah the sad thing that is true, they do come less often, but the bad things we thougth were imposible make us stronger so that the next time we face them, it will be a little easier. I agree with that, friends are more than friends, they are a sort of family. ~smile~ ~hug~ Yeah at times we do that and it is frustrating and discouraging but we are learning from trial and error, probably not the best way to learn but it works. It seems we never make the excat same mistake, so we are trying and slowly, ever so slowly moving foward.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 am
Yay for a family that is whole and really cares. My blood family is constantly at odds with each other and now we're even more split with divorce and stuff. There's going to be a big battle about crap, too. I'll be glad when it's over.
Yay for progressing, even if it's slow. It'll mean that sometime in the future real peace might be possible. That's always a good thought. We are dealing with this crap now to make it possible for a better live for others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 am
Yeah and to me I have a hard time defining family. For me family is not always or just the people who share the same blood as you, but the people who care about you and love you, to me that is family. I am sorry your blood family alwasy fights and is split, but look at it this way soon that might be over. ~hug~ Don't worry it will turn out for the best in the end, and it should end soon.
I have to agree with that! Yes and the thought is also slightly comfurting.

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Yeah, I hope you're right. But since my younger sibs love my dad, there might be problems. It'll be okay, just a pain. -hug- I have two family, my blood family (my dad is no longer included, in my mind), and the one I've chosen. My chosen family is the one I come to for help and advise, and my blood family isthe one I have to help or choose if I have to choose. It sucks for me to choose them over my own family, but it's how I's raised or whatnot, and it kinda makes sense.
Yeah.. that small ray of hope keeps me going at times.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:40 pm
~smile~ ~hug~ they also concider who is better qualified to take care of the kids. such as who has the house, who is able to take them to school, who would be most likely to have time to spend with them and stuff like that. ~hug~ if you ever need to just gripe to someone i will be here to listen k? same here my dad is included on some days and others he is excluded... depends on both of our moods and also depends if he is ticking me off at the time... Same here that is how I was rasied, 'friends will come and go but family sticks together no matter what.' that is what i was taught
i think it is what keeps us all going at one point in our life or another

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm
-hug back- That's good. I don't think my dad is qualified, so that's good. Right now, my mom and sibs are living in a house, and my dad in an appartment. Anyone who goes to school in my family walks, and my mom spends more time with us. -hug- Thank you. I feel weird talking to most people. You're one of the few it's easy to talk with. You don't judge me oddly, and you understand what I'm saying. It's nice. Thank you. I'm here for you if you need or want it as well. Gah. Part of why I feel the world is getting worse, all my close friends have family issues. It's like they all give up and stop understanding and trying. And even if one person only gives up, it ruins everyone's chances at it. Yeah.. It's like that for me with my mom. My dad scares me, and is never included, lol. Haha, I was taught that same thing. My friends seem more stable than my family, though. Yeah. Keeping going is important, and it can help. But sometimes it's just a pain, but not always, so yeah..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:36 pm
that is good news but also keep in mind I have yet to go to law school so I have learned form watching law in order, and court shows and stuff like that.. I am no expert but I am guessing that is how it works form what I understand... ~hug back~ No prob. Wow same here, with some people I just fell compeltely fine talking to and then others it is only about certian things. I have learned not to judge a person by what they say, what family they come from, or what they wear (that one is the hardest 'cause you see a girl walking in the skimpiest out fit and for me at least the first words that come to my mind are 'whore' 'slut') but I judge people by thier own choices and thier personailty (those are the things they have control over and says the most about them and for chocies they normally have to screw up like 4 times before i think less of them) Same here, except for two of my friends (although one is not my closest) they seem to have no family trouble. Yeah it sure seems like that. I have to disagree with if one person gives up it ruins it for everyone, for if there are enough to keep going they can pick that person up and keep moving forward, but I will say it sure as hell makes it a whole lot harder and longer process. ~smile~ same with my mom and my dad (except at certian times I include him and my mom firmly stands by him at times I don't understand why.. when I asked once she siad it was because she loved him even though he can be a pain in the a**...) lol wow small world huh? You know what I find werid about my friends? Even though I am the secound youngest (by only a month or a few weeks) I am incharge of all my friends like the go to built in mother/big sis i find it hillarious at times. Yes, make sure you keep going is important and it normaly helps everyone in the end, even if the juroney is hell.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:18 am
Lol, those shows are real or kinda real, so it works good. Thanks. I'm with my mom no matter what, yay, but it's still not a pleasant situation yet. Yeah, I try not to judge as well. One of the people I judged before I started stopping became one of my best friends. It's kinda weird, but it taught me not to judge, so it was good. Now most of my friends are weird and random and fight with lots of people, it's funny, but I love my friends. -love- -hug- (Ja, it's hard at times.) -nod- Yeah, inside that matters most. (-nod- Total agreement.) Agreed. It's true, it's possible to make things work with da one person being unhelpful. It depends on the mental stregnth of the people, likely. -shrug- I'm not really sure. I have one friend without family problems, it's kinda cool. Reashuring in a way. -smile- Ah, that's cool. (Yay for love, lol. That's cool.) Indeed. A small world it is. Lol, that's funny. -smile- I think of you as a big sis. -smile- You seem to understand things better than others, that might be why. -nods- Yeah.. Keep going it is, then.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff