Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm
Alright this idea just hit me... it might sound stupid so yeah... How about we post a few names of people we want to join the guild so those who can invite them know who to invite? Comments?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:33 pm
It sounds like a good idea to me.

As for people to invite I might be able to come up with a few, but I'd need to go check them out to make sure they'd be active. I'm not going to let any of mine be inactive people!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Okay, sounds good. People don't join when I invite them anyway. I invited 20 yestarday... but... of course.... they were all random people... sweatdrop xd ninja mrgreen lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 pm
Well Angel I was more of thinking of it as a way to bring friends in that would encourage people to be active... well that is what I am thinkin anyways...

Shuppard alright sounds good

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:17 am
-shrug- My friends will join, but they never post, so it's unhelpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:33 am
ah... well then... I didn't think of that one... so yeah... lol  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 am
Yeah.. I didn't think of that, either, then I invited them, and only like one posted.. once. It was saddening, but not the end of the world. I could ask them to post or something. Oh. I just remembered, one did actually join. Landracon did. He mad a topic thing in the fighting rps. That was cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 am
~smile~ apprently great minds think alike and forget/over look the same thing! lol ~hug~ tis ok, yeah that might help maybe make a nottice you have to post or you have a chance of getting kicked out? (just an idea it was on another guild) Cool I will have to go and check it out! ~smile~  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 am
Lol, yeah. I got kicked out of a guild yestarday. Either for spacing what I's supposed to do, or not posting enough. I hope my friend who invited me didn't get in trouble for it, though..
Yeah, that's an idea. lol, yeah. I thought it was cool. My creativity has been lacking lately, it sucks. I'm writting a story, but that's it. Sad, for me, but I'm too stressed and stuffs to care most of the time, so that's good.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 am
I am sorry you got kicked out, I just wish they will tell you why. It is werid I have been in this other guild for a while now but I never go there or anything... ~sigh~ I doubt that your friend got into trouble. ~smile~ who knows it might work... I am sorry about your creativity kinda ran away on a vacation. I have recently found out that even though I like to write, I have only finished one stroy out of the seemingly endless hiden storys I have... lol. ~Hug~ I am sorry your sad and stressed. Maybe try eating chcocolate or watching something funny on youtube, it might make you feel a little better for a while.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 am
-shrug- Yeah, it would be nice to know. I thought I'd posted okay, but whatever. It's one less thing to worry about doing, lol. Though now I have the mafia up against me, lol. Yeah, I joined this guild that said they'd kick people out for not posting, but I hardly ever go. -sigh- It's stupid not to, but I'm tired of trying to be in things like that and no one talking to me or anything. Part of why I try to talk on here as much as I can - ish. People feel bad if no one talks to them. And now only my friends talk here anyway. I wish Juggalo would return, but he doesn't seem to like the guild that much. I haven't finished any stories for years. I did when I's like 9 or something, so it wasn't all that good, lol. It's okay. Talking with you is nice. I'd rather do that than watch youtube. I'll do that later. -hug- Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:41 am
~Smile~ Eh, forget them lol. True, very true. Mafia? Who excatly is your mafia? lol Same here I joined one like that, but no one ever posts, and I think I am just going to quit, I never go there anyways... Same here, I miss him, from what I have heard, he is not even getting on gaia much anymore... ~sigh~ lol it is werid, for me when it is for school i can finsh them and it is no problem.. probably becasue there is a dead line... o well. lol. Thanks ~hugs~ alright, lol ~hug back~ no prob, I really like talkin to you, you are more hyper than I am at times! lol  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Okay, I'll forget them, lol. Yeah, I's invited to a mafia guild. It was kinda weird but kinda cool at the same time, but I wouldn't have joined if it wasn't for my friend. I'm not really into the whole pretend mafia killing thing. I's kicked out of the mafia, lol. I'm not sure. All I knew was my friend and these people who I'd seen before, but I don't know them. Yeah. I need to quit a guild as well. Yeah.. it's sad. I used to be able to contact him via messanger, but the comp. that was on crashed and this one can't handle downloading it. I annoyed him with my hyperness on there, so he's probably happy about that, lol. Yeah, same here. School stories are easier, and harder. I find it hard to write them at first, but they actually get finished and all. Sorry, my mom came back. Yay. So does my hyperness bother you? It drives Juggalo crazy, I get too hyper when I'm left alone here for too long, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 pm
~smile~ yay for forgeting them... wow I never thought I would ever say that... anyways ahh that is what you meant by mafia... that makes since now. I agree with you on it. I wonder why you were but o well. I am proud of myself I finally quit the other guild, a few minutes ago... it was bothering me. Ah see I never got his info to connact him.. ~sigh~ plus my dad put new protections on the comp. forcing me to be unable to send or read messages...~sigh~ it sucks... I am sorry he was annoyed by you, but then he is Juggalo he is manly annoyed by everyone... I tottally agree on that! Tis ok. lol nah to me hyperness = normal... it is what I grew up with.. me being hyper, friends being not so hyper, sister being crazy, her friends being hyper/crazy... it is hard to annoy me by things that others find annoying as far as peole being hyper and all that... it has ceased to annoy me... it could be because I fit in with them... hmmm that is probably why... lol that is the same with me.. or if I had too much sugar, haven't seen someone in a while, or just completly bored out of my mine. lol ~smile~  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Lol, yeah, it's kinda funny to say it, but true as well. Lol, sorry. I wouldn't join a real mafia. Though I normally wouldn't join a fake one either, it's really not my thing, but it was different. Yay, I'm proud of you as well. I'm too lazy and haven't figured out how yet. I'll just mess with things til it works, lol. I'm sorry it was bugging you. He was bored one day and posted it in the school thread thing. It's halusinationsarefun@hotmail.com or something. I think I spelled it wrong, though.. Why did he put up weird blocker things? That sucks. Lol, yeah, it seems like that at times, but he's really cool, too. It's kinda weird.. lol. I annoy most people when I'm hyper, then others think it's funny, and others helpful... wait, they think it's helpful when I'm half asleep. I figure things out better than, lol. Yay for agreeing, it's helpful and nice. I like hyperness, unless I actually want to get something done, then it can be a pain. Yeah. Hyper people are fun. Yay for hyperness. Boredom=not so yay. Sugar good... good for making hyper, too, lol  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff