Something that I forgot to add
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 pm
....A Topic of Minimal Importance!

Yay for that........

On to the topic itself....COOKIES!

Who likes 'em, who hates 'em? or other desserts for that matter?
What kinds of cookie/other dessert/other random food do you like?

Why did I make everything in the poll plural?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:24 pm
I like chocolate chip cookies & snickerdoodles those are mainly the only cookies I eat...  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 pm
I've been told that I do quite well with making Chocolate Chip Cookies, I don't really make many other things. I like your taste!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm
~smile~ I am a good cook if I have the recipe (if it is form scratch.. only thing I have done that for was the snickerdoodles...) or it comes in a box. lol Thanks so do I  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 pm
Recipes are nice, but they can be a hassle sometimes, I prefer to "make things up as I go" as far as baking is concerned, other cooking depends on if I've done it before. Boxes are for lazy days.....other ways require a lot of my energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:57 pm
Some are but then others are really easy to understand after you make it once. I never tried cooking that way simply because if something explodes or if there is a huge mess I would be the one to clean it... too much of an hassle. And boxes save me time! lol And on top of that I am not the most tallented cook in the world to start off so a box helps...  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 pm
Aah, I'd have to clean it up whether I screw-up or not, that and it's the same amount of mess either way, staying away from the kitchen when I'm baking is a good idea, that is if the yelling isn't a good sign. I like the boxes, they're excellent time savers, and they provided me my introduction to baking, and they grant my sister the ability to bake, thereby saving me immense amounts of effort on occasion. On a partially related note I'm sure that you're a decent cook when it matters!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 pm
It is never the same amount of mess for me... one time my aunt cooked this seven layer cheescake for my family (i hate cheescake but it was my sis's b-day and she wanted me to take a bite...) the kitchen was really messy afterwards... i was just glad that i was not the one to clean it...yelling? yes, yes they are... lol smile well aren't you sweet. but nah i can cook certian things but most don't turn out right...  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 pm
Almost anything I cook involves a lot of me yelling unkind words at what I'm cooking, myself, anything that's convenient, myself....I'm sure you get the picture. I haven't done something that didn't turn out well in quite a while, but I do have certain things I just can't do properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:26 pm
lol but why yell at the food? it did nothing to you! lol i try to cook certian things... okay quite a few things and most of the time they don't come out so great... you are lucky that no mater what you do it still tastes alright.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:31 pm
Cooking, while it soothes me, irritates me to no end on a regular basis, as such I take out my irritation on something which probably won't fight back, the food.....plus sometimes it hurts me! I never said they taste alright, they're still edible, barely. If I can eat it I have been successful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 am
So cooking irritates and soothes you at the same time? lol How could the food hurt you, it can't move. lol Ah so thats how you define a success. to me a success is if it taste alright and naturaly it is edible. if it dosen't taste good it is a faliure.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Yep, it's a confusing sort of thing, I'm not sure I really understand it myself. If I'm cooking something with grease and it pops it will really hurt! Taste is always good, but I'm willing to eat it even if it's not too good tasting, as long as it's not appallingly bad, that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Lol yeah normally when something is hot and it hits you it hurts. lol Yes it is. lol Well I am not all that willing it actually has to appeal to my tastes...  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:40 pm
Well, I don't often make things that I don't like, usually it's things that I like enough to eat no matter how they are that come out poorly.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff