Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
The corner of my eye [Dark stardragon's art corner] Events! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrawr!
  mrawr?
View Results

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Journal] [DA] [LJ] [FA] [SA] [SAN] [JP] [MS] [MSN] [VCL] [IMVU] [last.fm]

Welcome to my art corner. My art gallery. My art den.

Im Dark stardragon, Myra Midnight, Stefanía Reynisdóttir.
Take me as I am, a human, a dragon, a Icelander.

If you might wish to view this as a room, a place that you can imagine and interact with, then I must say its a shifting place. But most of the time, it is a rather small rounded room with no visible doors, only a few windows that are just large enough to squeeze through, providing decent light for this room. But night always comes, so there is a simple lil ceiling light. The floor is covered with pillows of all sorts and shapes, and a blanket or two hidden away in the pile. And on the walls there are cupboards that hold mystery and it's insides shifts often enough, bringing forth anything you might desire or need. The most common things it offers are artists supplies of any sort, dishes and glasses like expected, snacks and candy to nibble on or a collection of folders that contain older and previously created pictures.If anyone would mind looking, there would be a trap-door under this mountain of pillows, being the way out for most without wings.

~.Events.~

I wish for art, and I know quite a few have talents that are worth sharing.
The thing is, if you draw me, I'll draw you, a small freebie headshot.
But if you do something very big, I might give something big (Im not talking about size)
wink

All details about myself is in one of the posts below

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:10 am
Visit my Shop
[The corner of my Eye]

Myra
Usual Pencil art: Gallery
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored Traditionally: Gallery
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digitally colored: Gallery

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(
This is the written description of myself/OC:

Name: Myra Midnight
Age: 421, but she never bothers with numbers. She is a young adult. (1987)
Appearance: A midnight-blue dragoness, with silky black hair and dark-green eyes. Armed with three sharp spikes and a double-edged tail blade. Her tongue is not forked, and both her tongue and blood is vine-red in color. On her hind-feet (in all forms) is a raptor-like claw.
She has two forms, if not three
-feral shape: no larger than a icelandic horse (that are known to be smaller than average).
-anthro: anthro version of the feral, though often lacking wings.
-half-human: human-looking above the waist, if not for the blue skin that covers her and pointy ears. Her face is often between human and a short muzzle. She never appears with wings, spikes or a tail. View her as what would be left of her original form if you would strip the essence of Myra completely out of her soul. She is nameless, partly forgotten, but you can call her Steph.
Personality:
-Myra is easily described as blissful ignorance, optimistic and nearly nothing can prevent her to see the brighter side of things and enjoy what she gets in life, however small it might be. Often exploding into unexpected sprees of hyperness, where she might only laugh if someone would bleed on her expense, ignoring her own faults in anything she might do wrong. But if she were to notice, she would become calm and silent. Creating a window of shifting. Where her other personality might have a chance to share it's views on the world. She sometimes gets stuck in this void for a moment. You will notice her talking in 3rd person if such is the case.
-Steph is the voice in the back of your head, that points out anything negative and the darker side of things, nothing is pure white, and it will scratch on the shades. Some might consider her to be the true intent of Myra's under-thoughts, the opinions she ignores and blissfully giggles past. But Steph does not like to be in charge for long if she gets it, being shoved to the basement of their being, she has grown small and cares not for the world she interacts with. Giving way for Myra to gain control every time. Through history, she has only taken control 3 times. But thats history.
Abilities:
-She was once a shape-shifter, but it has grown weak since she has not used that ability since she was young. The only shifting you would see these days is between her three forms.
-She is also able to 'jump' between worlds and dimensions, even between places, yet does it rarely once she finds company. It is easy to get lost in such travels. But to do so, she creates a portal with her mind alone, a door in the fabric of reality. She has become so talented in this ability, that you might never notice the portal itself when she jumps.
-a less known fact is that she is a water-type dragon, able to breath under-water if she wished, but exchange of water instead of air (or the other way around), causes great temporary discomfort and coughing.
-and she has a considerably quick healing ability.
Weapons: They are all natrual, one of her weapon is the ability to spit/spray acid and fire, though not mixed. But if she were to spray you with her acid, and then set you on fire, then the 'drop and roll' will not save you. Then there is her blade, on the tip of her tail. It is double edged and razor sharp, and is mobile, so she can actually open them up like scissors. Though with age, they stiffen, so she seems nearly unable to open them up these days. The spikes on her head are mostly show, but strong enough that they would not break if someone would impale themselves upon it. And all can debate on if her blood is a weapon in itself, because it burns, like the acid she spits.
Bio: It is unknown when one became two, but it is a fact that she is two within one body. They balance each other out to create a whole. Never staying long enough in any place to call it home, she wanders the worlds. She was hatched alone in a different place, a different reality, where all of her siblings except herself had died painful death due to their own acidic nature. Failed mixed breeding is what you would have witnessed.
Random Facts:
-she is unable to move her ears, so they are always flat against her head, except in half-human form.
-she loves the rain and the starlit nights, the white snow and the running in the summer.

-----

If you wish to do couples art of Myra,
then you can draw her with her mate, Nereid:

you can also draw my half-raptor avatar, or mix it with my dragon
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you can see what items Im wearing in my profile.
you may skip the baby raptor if you wish, but a good grin is always a good thing.
And if you can: I do not wear glasses! even if my avi seems to ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 am
~.Giftart.~

.Myra drawn by other gaians.
Myra
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.Myra drawn by other artists.
Myra
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is not all my giftart, check out my giftart gallery X3
and be so kind to not steal any of my gifts

[My Giftart Gallery]

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 am
Nicework.Your blue dragon looks slightly like my fursona the dark dragon Bagera.She's a dark blue but her mane is red and her wings have red in them.She also has yellow plate like scales on her underside.Look foward to seeing more from you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 pm
Awesome artwork X3
-eats- O=  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:32 pm
This artwork is simply fantastic
<33  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Nicework.Your blue dragon looks slightly like my fursona the dark dragon Bagera.She's a dark blue but her mane is red and her wings have red in them.She also has yellow plate like scales on her underside.Look foward to seeing more from you 3nodding

That's quite interesting, and amusing that you only lack the star in your name. Quite amusing :3

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 pm

iGrad
This artwork is simply fantastic
<33
Gegiretsu
Awesome artwork X3
-eats- O=

Thank ya both very much X3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 am
I really need to start checking this forum more, lost of good things.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 pm
00Shoe
I really need to start checking this forum more, lost of good things.

well, most things lost are usually found. Just not always by those who lost it ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 am
iv seen your work in the past i thing and the stiff in here is dopelicouse ill be look forward to seeing more of your work  

trainerghallan

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 am
I just made this lil thread of mine,
Just curious of what I manage to collect.
click meh
Its my birthday soon, ya see <.<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:39 am
well, I managed to draw 15 headshots on my birthday, 21 arts in two days. neutral its all I did on my birthday really.... Im such a boring person that I cant even think of anything to do x.X my boyfriend kept asking me over and over again how I could make the day special, what to do...

I got two free arts here on gaia, but a handful of gifts, so as a gaia birthday, it was the best ever. But as a reality, I must seem like a nerd without a life on her 21. birthday gonk

Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff