Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Usagi, Mamoru, Outers. Future? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could have a Senshi's future, which would you pick?
Neo Queen Serenity
25%
 25%  [ 15 ]
Neo Sailor Senshi
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
King Endymion
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Parallel Usagi
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Parallel Mamoru
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Parallel Ami
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Parallel Rei
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Parallel Makoto
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Parallel Minako
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Parallel Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 58

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you had the choice to be reborn right now and have the future of one of the Sailor Senshi below, who would you pick and why?

Half of the info is from Sailormoon R, and the other half is from the Parallel Sailormoon mini manga.

Neo-Queen Serenity~ Beautiful queen, mother of one, devoted husband (King Endymion), limited power. Is saved by her daughter after being incased in crystal, but is never harmed again. Has a bedroom filled with gorgeous magical trinkets.

Neo-Sailor Senshi~ Guardians of the palace in the 30th Century. Never wed, no kids, but great benefits. Stable roof over head, never poor.

King Endymion~ Owns a hologram complete with all of his memories for in case of emergencies and unwelcome guests. Married, father of one, reads to daughter tales about Sailor Moon. Has a habit of calling off of events with the Queen, so they can have a night alone. (Sailormoon SuperS)

Parallel Usagi~ Happy mother of two, no job, late to meetings and with bills but is surrounded by best friends and sharply dressed husband. (Mamoru) Happy marriage, pregnant at wedding.

Parallel Mamoru~ Married father of two, stays out of trouble, plays with daughters, youngest child owns rabbits, eldest had a cat.

Parallel Ami~ Hard working mother of one, she and her husband work as doctors. Great benefits but low pay. Daughter whiz at computer but had poor handwriting. Bright nonetheless.

Parallel Rei~ Runs and owns family shrine, mother of one, husband works at the shrine for long hours. Also works as a caligraphy teacher.

Parallel Makoto~ Happy mother of one, loving husband, runs her own bakery and florist shop. Lived with husband 2 years before marriage, pregnant at wedding. Cute daughter.

Parallel Minako~ Party crazed mother of one, husband is an assistant director for a comedy. Gets to go to concerts and other celeb meetings at any time, day or night, collects autographs. Has a tatoo of a heart with wings on her arm.

Parallel Uranus, Neptune and Pluto~ Live together, teach cooking class to local Senshi. Neptune plays violin, Uranus races cars and Pluto is good with computers. The three raise adopted daughter, Hotaru.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Definitely Makoto. Owning a florist shop especially is actually a part of my dream in real life 3nodding
I squee'd when I saw the special act of the live action. It was so cute!

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Makoto gets a great life. Wouldn't it be nice if Naoko had drawn in the Inners' husbands? I'm so curious.

Makoto and Motoki/Andrew seemed so great together.......

You're invited to my part of the Gaia ball:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/6th-annual-ball/gaia-sailormoon-ball/t.41772235_1/#3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 pm
I'd have to say Neo Queen Serenity...Her job may be hard but she has great people backing her up. If I had another choice I would go with my fan-made character. I reworked Sailor Moon to fit her in and after all the hardship she does pretty well for herself.  

Aria Hisamoto

crazy_chick55313

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Neo queen serenity to be married to king endymion yes my dream come true heart heart blaugh blaugh redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:02 pm
Uranus or Pluto. Racing cars or farting around on a computer? I chose both.

Whatever happened to Yuichiro? Wasn't he a rock star or something?  

Ryuondo

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 am
Ami probably, I want to be a doctor, or work with medicine.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 am
I'd have to say Usagi since I have to kids and I love this life.  

serrin79

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 pm
Parallel Makoto heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 am
Parallel Makoto of course!  

Princess Makoto Kino

SpacyLacy

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 am
Parallel Rei of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Parallel Outers xd  

l Sailor Cancer l

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm
Makoto. My own dream in real life is to have my own bakery/cafe. I have a loving husband that I lived with for a year before marriage and I would rather not have more than one child.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 pm
i would love to be neo queen serenity. it would be amazing to be queen of the world and have a loving husband who is the king and have amazing friends to help you.  

CS Sailor Mars

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 am
Yeah, the whole "bedroom full of magical trinkets" thing does it for me.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff