Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
RAWR! DX stupid noobs.. <_<U Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree?
  yes! entirely! O3O
  somewhat...
  not fully...
  N.O.! DX
  I have no opinion. O3O
  O.O who let this midget in the guild??
View Results

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 pm
I am pissed at noobs entirely now.. they wont leave me the ******** alone.. <_< the male noobs are always asking for donations, sending random friend request, spamming, etc. And the females always want to cyber, send random friend request, always come up to me asking if they are hot, ask for donations, THE ******** LIST GOES ON! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK?!?!
User Image
THATS WHAT I ******** THINK!!!! DX DIE!!!!!!!!
OHOHOH! and another thing i hate! Noobs taht go around flaming every other person, calling them noobs! DX IT PISSES ME OFF! and im also ******** tired of people saying 'lol' or 'rofl' or 'lmao' and all those ******** abbreviations! DX the only abbreviations i use are 'brb', 'wb'(welcome back), 'ty'(thank you), and 'yw'(your welcome) those are the only ones! DX oh and occasionally i say 'wtf'. :B dammit its annoying to see so many damn abbreviations and s**t.. -.-U

This has been a rant by Kyubi. razz
OMFG YAOI! O3O
User Image

RANDOM MOMENT! O3O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:34 am
I remember when I got into an argument with a noob, it was kind of funny.

I was in rally and he thought I was British, but I said I was American (I am, after all) and he kept saying I was British because I "talked fancy."

He said no Americans "talked fancy" then I said "Well, I'm one, so..." to which he replied "Well, some of them," which debunked his entire argument.

He hated me after that and wanted to kill me. Somehow his friends hated me after he got all steamy and closed rally.

Some people, I tell ya...  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Hoomiku
I remember when I got into an argument with a noob, it was kind of funny.

I was in rally and he thought I was British, but I said I was American (I am, after all) and he kept saying I was British because I "talked fancy."

He said no Americans "talked fancy" then I said "Well, I'm one, so..." to which he replied "Well, some of them," which debunked his entire argument.

He hated me after that and wanted to kill me. Somehow his friends hated me after he got all steamy and closed rally.

Some people, I tell ya...
yeah i hear ya. ._. noobs make no sense to me, but they seem pretty interesting.... these are the retards that will be like us sometime in the near future.... be rich... x_x;; its scary to think of it like that..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm
I really hate it when the real noobs call the newbies noobs.Noob=stupid person,newb=new beginner.Will they just stfu?(I only use those types of abbreviations cause it's easier,but I spell you and why as you and why,lol,not u and y)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:23 pm
I made the mistake of giving some people some gold within the first few months of joining gaia... needless to say - they have bothered me for stuff ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm
00Shoe
I made the mistake of giving some people some gold within the first few months of joining gaia... needless to say - they have bothered me for stuff ever since.
x.x that no good.. >.<  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 pm
haha I voted that you're a midget whee thanks for making that a vote. it makes me happy inside blaugh but I totally agree with you it's obnoxious. Internet flamers and mentally damaged video game playing teenagers and kids with too much time on their hands who have run out of money to support their xbox live funds are annoying. They transfer their pure stupidity from mindlessly swearing and shooting at people on an online first person shooter to come bug us people who actually have lives to make themselves feel better about being broke and ill educated... sorry if anyone here plays xbox xp just every time I play my friend's xbox people online just seem like they're missing a few screws and tend to lack common sense... anyway yeah that's my rant to add to you're rant sweatdrop ... stay cute!! 4laugh <--- like that guy xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:41 am
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart 1 7r0v u7 4ccccen7 1t 4r3 s0 cu73 1 w4n4 cyb37 w17 u s000 b4d17 101 101 101 101 101 4ls0 g1mm13 u7 g01d n00b 101 101 101 101 scream scream scream xp xp scream scream xp exclaim exclaim sad emo neutral wahmbulance dramallama dramallama cheese_whine idea whee wink wink domokun blaugh razz rolleyes twisted lol mad mad  

Leocara

Bacent Rekkes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Leocara
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart 1 7r0v u7 4ccccen7 1t 4r3 s0 cu73 1 w4n4 cyb37 w17 u s000 b4d17 101 101 101 101 101 4ls0 g1mm13 u7 g01d n00b 101 101 101 101 scream scream scream xp xp scream scream xp exclaim exclaim sad emo neutral wahmbulance dramallama dramallama cheese_whine idea whee wink wink domokun blaugh razz rolleyes twisted lol mad mad

stare weirdo....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm
Bacent Rekkes
Leocara

stare weirdo....
*blinks* ._. um........................................................................

ILL TAKE A TWO YEAR SUPLY OF WHATEVER s**t HE POPPED THIS MORNING! =D

XxKyubi_KunxX

Bacent Rekkes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 pm
KyubiThreeTails
Bacent Rekkes
Leocara

stare weirdo....
*blinks* ._. um........................................................................

The s**t who popped what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:58 pm
Bacent Rekkes
KyubiThreeTails
Bacent Rekkes
Leocara

stare weirdo....

Drugs crack head drugs... =_= my god your slow...  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Bacent Rekkes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:04 pm
XxKyubi_KunxX
Bacent Rekkes
KyubiThreeTails
Bacent Rekkes
Leocara

stare weirdo....

I was adding to the stupidity your a**. Geez learn scarcasim (I think thats spelled right). stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am
Bacent Rekkes
XxKyubi_KunxX
Bacent Rekkes
KyubiThreeTails
Bacent Rekkes
Leocara

stare weirdo....

I was adding to the stupidity your a**. Geez learn scarcasim (I think thats spelled right). stare stare stare
sorry i was a little pissed that day forgive me for that comment. ;_;  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Mazi v7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 pm
alright peeps this is my rant now listen up.what i really hate is that you can join the army/military/anything that has to do with serving your country at the age of 18......but you still can't have a f****** beer scream i mean come on,you can die for your countries protection but you can't have a beer? it's just complete stupidity. in my opinion they should either lower the drinking age to 18 or raise the age you can join to 21,that way you can have a freaking beer while in the army >.<  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff