Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
twilight by stephenie meyer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXali_loves_youXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 pm
twilight by stephenie meyer has to be the best book i have ever seen you guys should really read it it is awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 am
ali3796- 69r
twilight by stephenie meyer has to be the best book i have ever seen you guys should really read it it is awesome!
my sis, LiciousEmber loves those books! she bought all the books and is ordering the newest one. i WANT to read hers since she bought all of them, but she wont let me... sweatdrop  

kari936221

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:23 am
YAY!!! Twiligt! I am a HUGE fan of this saga. I have read Twilight at least 5+ times and Eclipse only twice lol. I am super super excited for Breaking Dawn, and of course I am going to a midnight release party XP. Team Edward all the way...Everyone must read this saga. And the Twilight movies comes out Dec. 12th 08! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 am
im really excited for the movies to come out! im in love with that series too! i like when teh cullens came back in the second one b/c without them the book kinda got boring. . . until she got with jacob and i almost thought she was going to turn her back on edward...  

Azriel Silverwings

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 pm
azrielsangel
im really excited for the movies to come out! im in love with that series too! i like when teh cullens came back in the second one b/c without them the book kinda got boring. . . until she got with jacob and i almost thought she was going to turn her back on edward...

yeah i didnt like the second one at all, New Moon. I thought she was gonna turn her back on Edward as well. That book made me cry T.T and does every time i read it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 pm
I love this series, when i'm not reading VK or any other manga I read the Twilight saga. ^^ I am psyched about Breaking Dawn coming out next month! smile  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Black_twilight910

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:09 am
i've reaqd the whole series three times ! i cant wait for the fourth book or the movie biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm
I've read that series over and over again to the point that I could recite a line in each one, sort of sweatdrop . Its that good of a series! 4laugh Can't wait for the movie and the last book to come out. only like what 8 more days left. YES!! whee  

haloeclipse270

Vampire Knight Princess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm
im reading breacking dawn its really good 3nodding 4laugh dramallama wahmbulance cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm
Breaking Dawn is out! I liked it a bunch. sigh, now I just have to find something else to keep me occuiped gonk Anyone got any friendly ideas?  

haloeclipse270

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Hm. I liked the Twilight series too. I'm more excited about Vampire Knight though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:19 pm
i love that series it is so awsome i read the last book in one day  

aime-kagura1394

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm
*seizes barf bag*

That book was .... afjdasfjdlsafj;.

It reminded me of fanfiction, especially BD.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 am
no offense, but the last one was not really good. It was a lot like a fanfic.  

Kingkong541

BreathLessX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 pm
The last one bored me. It really was like bad fanfiction.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff