INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:46 am
Okay for everyone new here introduce yourself and get yourself familiar with everyone.
Name: Shannan, Yukisundeadprincess
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, This Guild
Favorite furuba Character: Kyo Sohma heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:55 pm
Name: Black Diamond Fox [Brooklynn]
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, and anime [Fruba obv. and many others]
Favourite Fruba Character : [Down to three] Aya, Haru and Yuki  

Black Diamond Fox

yuki_sohma_dude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm
Name: Yuki_sohma_dude (Meredith in RL)
Hobbies: Reading, Gardening, Watching Anime
Favorite Furuba Character: Yuki Sohma

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm
Allo I'm Christina! Aka ladybug013.
I'm 15 almost 16, and I like to draw, read, act and love playing tennis ^^
And my favorite furuba character is hatori ^^ hes so awesome ^^ mrgreen  

Ladybug013

rachealkyo1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:10 am
Name: rachealkyo1
Hobbies:Reading, drawing
Favourite Fruba Character : KYO SOHMA heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:00 am
Black Diamond Fox
Name: Black Diamond Fox [Brooklynn]
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, and anime [Fruba obv. and many others]
Favourite Fruba Character : [Down to three] Aya, Haru and Yuki

Welcome to the guild, All your fav characters love yuki biggrin  

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 am
yuki_sohma_dude
Name: Yuki_sohma_dude (Meredith in RL)
Hobbies: Reading, Gardening, Watching Anime
Favorite Furuba Character: Yuki Sohma

User Image

Welcome to the guild, hehe you like gardening like yuki does  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am
Ladybug013
Allo I'm Christina! Aka ladybug013.
I'm 15 almost 16, and I like to draw, read, act and love playing tennis ^^
And my favorite furuba character is hatori ^^ hes so awesome ^^ mrgreen

Welcome to the guild, yup hatori is awesome, but i feel sorry for him always having to put up with Ayame, losing his love, and its funny how he's shy about his animal xd  

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am
rachealkyo1
Name: rachealkyo1
Hobbies:Reading, drawing
Favourite Fruba Character : KYO SOHMA heart

Welcome to the guild, GO KYO! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 am
Hello! ^_^

Name: Erykha, WinterXInnocence.
Hobbies: Reading fanfiction and manga as well as normal books, anime, daydreaming, listening to music, observing everything or everyone around me, reflecting.
Favorite Furuba Character: Yuki Sohma. ..Truthfully, I love all the characters but Yuki-kun just has to take 1st place with me because I can connect more with him than any other characters.  

caswynn

Gaian

Crystal Orchid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 am
Thank you for inviting me to this guild, I hope that I can assist you to make it a large community!

Name ~ Crystal Orchid
Age ~ Huh....I should check one of these days...
Hobbies ~ Reading literature (currently Jane Eyre), drawing in my free time, playing music on the piano and violin, cosplaying, playing Touhou, conversing about Furuba...the list goes on.
Favorite Furuba Character ~ Machi Kuragi, without a doubt. Yes, Yuki is fairly close up there as well, but I relate to Machi best, and it's hard not to want her to have a happy ending.

And, as always, if you want to know more about this one, I'm prone to responding politely and quickly to prvate messages and leaving details about me on my profile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm
WinterXInnocence
Hello! ^_^

Name: Erykha, WinterXInnocence.
Hobbies: Reading fanfiction and manga as well as normal books, anime, daydreaming, listening to music, observing everything or everyone around me, reflecting.
Favorite Furuba Character: Yuki Sohma. ..Truthfully, I love all the characters but Yuki-kun just has to take 1st place with me because I can connect more with him than any other characters.

so your shy and not good with people? do you envy kyo?  

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:27 pm
Crystal Orchid
Thank you for inviting me to this guild, I hope that I can assist you to make it a large community!

Name ~ Crystal Orchid
Hobbies ~ Reading literature (currently Jane Eyre), drawing in my free time, playing music on the piano and violin, cosplaying, playing Touhou, conversing about Furuba...the list goes on.
Favorite Furuba Character ~ Machi Kuragi, without a doubt. Yes, Yuki is fairly close up there as well, but I relate to Machi best, and it's hard not to want her to have a happy ending.

And, as always, if you want to know more about this one, I'm prone to responding politely and quickly to prvate messages and leaving details about me on my profile.

so you hate perfection? and love yuki and that weird stuffed animal thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 am
yukisundeadprincess
Crystal Orchid

Name ~ Crystal Orchid

Yes, if too many things are in perfect order, it can get to me, I wouldn't go as far as to say I love Yuki (maybe... stare ) but he's an awesome guy despite fiction, and, well, for Mogeta...I can't explain it. Must have something to do with loving "Pokemon" as a child. 3nodding  

Crystal Orchid

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:18 pm
Crystal Orchid
yukisundeadprincess
Crystal Orchid

Name ~ Crystal Orchid

Yes, if too many things are in perfect order, it can get to me, I wouldn't go as far as to say I love Yuki (maybe... stare ) but he's an awesome guy despite fiction, and, well, for Mogeta...I can't explain it. Must have something to do with loving "Pokemon" as a child. 3nodding

So you ARE perfect for Machi, lol  
Fruits Basket

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces