Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Want to chat w/ another craf buddy through PM, Find one here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did u come in for?
  To find a buddy with similar skills
  TO be a buddy for ppl looking for one
View Results

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:24 pm
sweatdrop Many ppl haven't been coming into the guild that much, however everybody checks their Personal MEssages, so this is a place were u can find a craft buddy or vulenteer to be one for somebody else.
So u can email, chat, or PM each other about crafting accourse and stuff like that. Or share info on certain topics.

biggrin Heres how it works, u tell me if ur a person looking or wanting to be a craft buddy, and I will place ur name under the list below. SO if somebody comes in, they'll see the list pick who ever and get connected.
All I need u to do is tell me what skill ur doing and what sort of person ur after ppl becoming for somebody else just need to tell me there skill.
*I just hopes this will get this awesome guild more active*

=^-^=
@(uu)
Volunteers for Others:
1. ~neko neko kitty~
2. Kaysicle
3. AccentualWolf
4. Nightrainspirit
5. I be me
6. gemini6184
7. Elyzabel

Looking for a Craft Buddy:
1. Adain-chan
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:48 am
wow neat idea! xd  

Bunnybam

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:14 pm
Hook me up with a craft buddy, though kawaiiakichan is kinda my real life craft buddy...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:16 pm
This is a good idea! I'll sign up  

~neko neko kitty~

Kaysicle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:01 pm
I'll sign up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:38 pm
Sign me up.  

AccentualWolf

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:46 pm
Thanx U fellow Crafters, I am happy that this is working out!!!
SO is anybody looking for particular talents?? =^-^=  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:20 pm
Anything involving yarn working. I'll need help with my knitting and I can help anyone with their crocheting.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:30 pm
I'm focusing mostly on knitting, but anything with yarn. Also I bead jewlery, and I'm hoping to learn to sew.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:42 pm
~neko neko kitty~
I'm focusing mostly on knitting, but anything with yarn. Also I bead jewlery, and I'm hoping to learn to sew.
Im a intermediate knitter, trying to get the hang of crochet, i craft a whole bunch, and im an artist. Yeah A Bunch Of Knitters! =^-^=

IM working on a bunch of UFOs in Knitting:
1. a ZOey bag from out of Stich'n b***h
2. a little toddler sweater for my nethew
3. a knitted cd player holder for my sis
4. are ideas that i want to start on when I get the yarn and supplies; so i can't wait for x-mas!  

NightRainSpirit

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:52 pm
I'm a beginner knitter, but I'm pretty much a mecrame veteran. Who ever wants to ask me questions concerning mecrame just pm me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:20 am
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~
Im a intermediate knitter, trying to get the hang of crochet, i craft a whole bunch, and im an artist. Yeah A Bunch Of Knitters! =^-^=

4. are ideas that i want to start on when I get the yarn and supplies; so i can't wait for x-mas!

Right now I'm working on the Zeeby Bag in SnB and the Kittyville hat and I just found out that I can adopt two kittens, so I'm going to make more cat beds <3  

~neko neko kitty~

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:52 pm
~neko neko kitty~
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~

Right now I'm working on the Zeeby Bag in SnB and the Kittyville hat and I just found out that I can adopt two kittens, so I'm going to make more cat beds <3
Im doing a zeeby bag as well..however im changing the yarn type to this awesome Peaches&Cream one that is so cool looking and kinda Summer TIme like.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:41 pm
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~

Cool. I'm working on a crochet project right now, but I have a lot of knitting projects after that I want to learn to make.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

Kaysicle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:17 pm
My interests are sewing, embroidery and weaving but I know how to knit as well.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff