Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 am
A simple office, with a nice view overlooking the cloud village. The honorable seat of the 7th Raikage.
All matters once addressed to the previous kage shall now be addressed here.
On the wall of the office near the couch is the pictures of all the previous Kage's,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Lenon opens the door and quickly walks in.
"Excuse me, Susumu, but as the Kage I need
you to hold this in a safe place for me. I have
placed some guards on it, but I fear it may not
be enough. This is an incredibly valuable item of
mine that I need your help in hiding. Don't try opening
it. You'll recieve a powerful electric shock and
some other things will happen. Do you have a
hiding spot for it?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 pm
"of course I have a hiding spot for it..may I ask why and who you are hiding it from?" Susumu looks to lenon with question but sincerity  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:36 am
Daisuke came in and saw Lenon and Susumu holding some sort of package.

"Oh. I am sorry for barging in like that. I just wanted to congratulate Susumu-Sama on becoming the 4th Raikage. Well again I am sorry for rushing in. If I can be of any assistance, I am open for it." Daisuke said heading for the door.  

D a i j b

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 pm
"I'm hiding it from those who would use it
for something other than it is intended for.
I'll destroy it properly later. My guess is that
we won't need it.
Anyway, is the rumor of a coming war true?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:00 pm
After hearing war, Daisuke stopped at the door. He spun around immeiadtely, waiting for conformation from the Raikage.  

D a i j b

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:18 pm
"Thats the word on the street" said Kashensu from the doorway. He looked to Susumu and awaited anything else she might want to add.

((Dont worry, the war wont happen for a long time to come))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:30 pm
Eng appered in the offec. "hello." Eng said looking around. "well i heard of your ferinds predicament and i have made something for you during the year that passed that might help you." Eng said. he pulled out a green crystal with odd green-blue objects in it. "its a storage crystal. i fashened it so you can use it without haveing to do anything strenuess. you just need to put a little chakra into it and think of something nearby or inside the crystal. only you can use it so you can protect the box." Eng said. he felt like an intruder but he wanted to help his old freind and new raikage.  

skywerwolf

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:46 pm
"Oh phew!" sighed Daisuke at hearing what Kashensu said. "That's a big relief on the Clud. We just got out of a war. We can't afford to be back in one, especially since we don't have many shinobi anymore like we used to."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 pm
((Holy Crap, you read my mind, that was OOC))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 pm
((lol XD anyways))

Susumu takes the package from lennon and sets it in one of her drawers for now as well as the present from Eng. "Ok can someone please knock before entering? i mean seriously you guys" Susumu looks a little preturbed that so many people would enter without asking, but she is glad they are all friendly faces. "I will not answer any questions concerning war at this time," Susumu looks out the window for a second then at the giant stack of paperwork on her desk. SIGH.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 pm
Oroami walked into the room smiling, he stood infront of Susumu "so, what have you been doing for the past day," Oroami said smiling.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:49 pm
Susumu looks up from her desk only a little of her paperwork has been finished..."oh not alot, getting the details of the Sannin exam worked out." She smiles, Oroami came at a perfect time she needed a break from all this work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 pm
"what do you say, me and you go to the cafe, have alittle food, Kasumi is all tucked away, and i left Kage (Wolf summon) to protect her." Oroami smiled as he brang Susumu's face up with his finger.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 pm
Susumu puts the finishing touchs on the Sannin exam and tucks it away in her desk. "ya thats a great idea" she smiles "let me just finish a little more paper work concerning upcoming missions, It wont take long" she says with a smile on her face. there is a light at the end of the tunnel or at least a rest stop.
Stamping a few papers and writing a couple editions here and there Susumu flies through the paper work leaving less that 1/4 of it left she puts some last additions onto one of the papers, stepping away from the desk with maybe the biggest smile in the world she takes Oroami's hand and gives him a sweet peck on the lips. "alright i'm ready" she smiles.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff