Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Important!!!! All Members must Read!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:46 pm
On Friday the Twenty-Third in this Year of our lord Two-thousand And Five Messrs Obake-Sama, Yakuza-Chan, And Burei-Chan are going to see the band Flogging Molly in concert. WOO I'm so happy. Yay. That is all. thank you for paying attention during my little power abuse trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:13 pm
John Obake
On Friday the Twenty-Third in this Year of our lord Two-thousand And Five Messrs Obake-Sama, Yakuza-Chan, And Burei-Chan are going to see the band Flogging Molly in concert. WOO I'm so happy. Yay. That is all. thank you for paying attention during my little power abuse trip.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky people! i wish i could go to a flogging molly concert. whee they rock so hard. 3nodding xd  

Annafu

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:34 pm
Good for you. Have fun at the concert!

Chizu-chan has another important announcement; On that day of Friday the twenty-third of September, Chizu-chan will become another year older...although being fourteen isn't saying much. Oh well. I get to go to Hot Topic and blow my cash on anime t-shirts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:54 pm
Who is flogging molly? sweatdrop  

[...The Cheesums...]

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:59 pm
Choclatecheese

o.o
an awesome band... you should look them up.
*does an Irish jig*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:00 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
Good for you. Have fun at the concert!

Chizu-chan has another important announcement; On that day of Friday the twenty-third of September, Chizu-chan will become another year older...although being fourteen isn't saying much. Oh well. I get to go to Hot Topic and blow my cash on anime t-shirts.

cool beans and happy early birfday~ rofl have fun spending all that moneys 3nodding  

Annafu

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:15 pm
Man that concert Rocked so HARD!! The mosh was so cool. I may yet die happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:21 pm
I'm sore all over. But it was soo great!! And only 20 bucks too.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:24 pm
f.jellybean
Choclatecheese

o.o
*does an Irish jig*

Some guy jumped up on stage and danced a jig around the lead singer. Then he dove head first into the mosh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:34 pm
Burei-mono
f.jellybean
Choclatecheese

o.o
*does an Irish jig*

Some guy jumped up on stage and danced a jig around the lead singer. Then he dove head first into the mosh.

omg, thats soooo awesome xd wish i couldve seen that. sounds like it was a blast. 3nodding blaugh

John: dont die yet!! we still need you here! 3nodding  

Annafu

renegade moofin

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:03 pm
I went to a concert for a Christian artist. It was a free concert in the mall, I got claustrophobic, and since I was on the upper level of the mall and right against the railing, I almost threw up on Jaci Velasquez.

I'm claustrophobic, I'm afraid of being outside of my home after seven P.M, I'm afraid of driving after I almost hit the dog trying to move the van for my mom, I'm still afraid of my closet, I have a phobia of evil gay anime dudes(the good guys who are gay, I do not mind), and if any of you make fun of me I'll hunt you down, take a chainsaw and slice you up into little pieces, and eat you with gouda cheese and a wheat cracker.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:57 am
John Obake
lucky bastards  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SwitchSyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:01 pm
I believe I've heard of Flogging Molly; doubt I'm into that kind of music but I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:04 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
I went to a concert for a Christian artist. It was a free concert in the mall, I got claustrophobic, and since I was on the upper level of the mall and right against the railing, I almost threw up on Jaci Velasquez.

I'm claustrophobic, I'm afraid of being outside of my home after seven P.M, I'm afraid of driving after I almost hit the dog trying to move the van for my mom, I'm still afraid of my closet, I have a phobia of evil gay anime dudes(the good guys who are gay, I do not mind), and if any of you make fun of me I'll hunt you down, take a chainsaw and slice you up into little pieces, and eat you with gouda cheese and a wheat cracker.

hmmm human, gouda cheese, and a wheat cracker.....
sounds yummy. mrgreen  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:03 am
Heretixxx
I believe I've heard of Flogging Molly; doubt I'm into that kind of music but I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Irish drinking music  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces