Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply Legend of the Seeker Discussion
Legend of the Seeker Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Wb2yAUddg

Hey guys thats a trailer for the WFR series, the changed the title, which I dont think is bad ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:23 pm
OMG........... -SQUEALS LOUDLY- OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:45 am
AHH! I know right, I cant wait to see it. I so wish Kahlans hair was longer though, I dont get why they couldnt just give the actress some extensions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am
Kahlans fine, its richard who worries me. I think hes way, way too tiny to be the itimidating richard we know and love. He looks like a singer in a boy band, not a Woods Guide, let alone the Seeker, War Wizard, and Lord Rahl. Richard is supposed to be big and strong, and be able to unleash his anger in a deadly fury to kill....this guy might be capable of temper tantrum ending in bruising. I think it might fail horribly...  

Zeke Lanistter

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:30 am
Really because I think Richard is just fine, you have to remember this is the first book the series is going after and in the first book Richard isnt a war wizard and lord Rahl master of the sword just yet. Remember he would try to avoid fights by talking out of it and zedd wasnt going to give Richard the sword unless he could unleash his anger. I think he'll do fine as long as he can master that penetrating gaze from the books.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm
-shrugs- Kahlan has blue eyes in the picture.... seriously, they better make her wear green contacts. Richard is indeed far to baby-faced for my liking and not broad shouldered enough. He certainly has muscle though. xP
I dislike their choice for Zedd. >.>
Kahlan could look younger as well. She's supposed to be in her twenties.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeke Lanistter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 pm
Hm, I kinda liked Zedd. Darken Rahl though...ugh. Just...ugh.

True, he would try to avoid fights, but the first book clearly states, when the Quad traps him and Kahlan "Richard was bigger then most men" and I think it says something about him using that size to defuse most situations where he might fight. I just think hes too small to effectivley play richard...he looks more like warren on steroids.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 am
LOL warren on steroids is an odd mental picture.  

Miki Hikari
Crew

Zeke Lanistter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:17 pm
lol ya, but hey, we dont need a mental pic....we have the real thing, for an entire 22 episodes. IF it lasts that long.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 am
Yeah Richard is supposed to be a big guy, by normal standards. Then bigger than him is Chase, who is supposed to be really big, and then the D'Harans are supposed to be huge. (i'm not sure if Order troops are bigger than D'Harans or not)

LOL, he totally looks like singer in a boy band xd

Zedd doesn't look friendly and childish, he looks really serious.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:11 am
Oh Ryuyasha, you sound so negative.

And yea FWZ I think Zedd looks a bit creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am
lol well I should sound negative, when I AM negative.

Order are so jumbled, Id say depends on which troop..on a whole, probably not as big.  

Zeke Lanistter

Malik Zion RP

Seeker

5,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:22 pm
Richard is definately too small. The men in the quad are WAY too small. Kahlans hair is too short. And First Wizard Zorander, your totally right about Zedd.(Wow, that sounded odd....) Im afraid as too what this series will be.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 pm
Does anyone know the channel and/or time and/or date it starts?

surprised

I have like 900 channels.. it must be on at least ONE of them.

sabre_sword
Captain

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:16 pm
Miki Hikari
Really because I think Richard is just fine, you have to remember this is the first book the series is going after and in the first book Richard isnt a war wizard and lord Rahl master of the sword just yet. Remember he would try to avoid fights by talking out of it and zedd wasnt going to give Richard the sword unless he could unleash his anger. I think he'll do fine as long as he can master that penetrating gaze from the books.

Richard is good friends with Chase. Enough said.
xd  
Legend of the Seeker Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces