Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Tired of being alone Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 am
I am so confused right now dont know whats happening alot of things going thru my head feels like I am Dying on the inside tired of being alone no ones ever there for me Iam always depressed. NEED ADVICE HELP ME!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 pm
I know how that feels. It sucks. The feeling of an empty soul, heart, and you feel like your going insane. The twised thoughts that rin thru ur head saying "What if I wasn't here, would the world be a better place?" The numb feeling you have that never seems to go away and all you want is some body to care and love you. I know what if feels like. Just don't kill ur self k? Just know that there are people like you who knows what it feels like. Im sorry if it made no sence. pm if u have any Qs k? =)  

Kizzy_Katz

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:04 pm
Ur totally right  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Thank you razz  

Kizzy_Katz

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Write letters.
Even if you don't know who you're writing to, it's a helpful outlet.
Do you have any trusted friends?
Talking to other people always helps. Sometimes the people around you do care about you and want to be there for you but are not sure how.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Write letters.
Talking to other people always helps. Sometimes the people around you do care about you and want to be there for you but are not sure how.

Nobody really cares about me

my mom said to me quote I was unexpected child when I was born
she lied to me for 14 years of my life about who my real dad was
I can list off more if u want  

Ghost1124

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 am
I wasn't exactly expected either.
But they didn't terminate the pregnancy.
I've been lied to a lot, as well, for most/all of my life about some things.

I told you what I thought.
What was the first thing I told you? Write letters. Try it out, seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Ghost1124
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Write letters.

every day my mom tells me she should have got an abortion. So I know how you feel  

Kizzy_Katz

Knighting-gale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 pm
Kizzy_Katz
Ghost1124
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Write letters.

every day my mom tells me she should have got an abortion. So I know how you feel

Well, your parent's sound like they don't deserve children.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:44 am
My mom told me I was an accident from the time I was little, and I don't even know where my dad is, but I still love them because they gave me life. I know what being alone is like, but you just need to find somebody you trust to be there. Find someone who would drop everything to come and see you at a moments notice. It can be a friend, a boyfriend, a girlfriend or a relative.  

mooncalf90

the darkest white

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:24 pm
My advice? Move to new zealand and come live with me. I'll keep you company.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:46 pm
well sounds like your mom doesnt deserve you !
dont u have a friend u can talk to ?
maybe your mom just has alot going on aand lieing is the only way to keep it into place !  

xkeryssaxvampgrl

D i s t o r t e d F a i l

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Demons come from every sight . . .

Yea being lonely can be a good thing. but being alone too much can be bad. I spend a lot of time alone. Its been over a year since my last relationship. Just today my friend told me ' how can you be so strong; I admire you; you never even go all gonk -ish over boys.'
She's in love so much. But she doesn't really get how it feels to be alone--to beautiful for that.
But I understand how you feel. I.m going through it as well.

. . . In the darkness is the light

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 am
well i dont care if you wanted the child or not, it is WRONG to tell them that they were unwanted. every single child is a precious gift! you need some kind of outlet for days that your mom says stuff like "oh i should have gotten an abortion." i play my guitar or draw or write....i like the idea of writing letters. i have a notebook and every time im really upset i write a letter, saying how i feel. i write down all the things that i wish i could tell my parents (or whoever), but never have the guts to. sometimes im so angry that i just get sad. at those times i write in the letters what i wish i had in a friend or boyfriend or whatever. i write how i dont want to be like my parents or my friends or whoever it is that has hurt me. PM me if you (any of you) ever need to talk!  

tokyo-dutchess

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:19 am
i find that writing letter doesn't help me

I am almost always by myself whats the point of writing a letter if no ones going to read it

i want people to understand my feelings but when i try to do that i just get made fun of and hurt emo

No ones ever there for me to love me and care. People just see me as some kinda diseased freak No one ever want to talk to me and be around me i am always alone Its driving me insane I thought about killing myself once or twice I feel empty inside its feels like I am slowly dying.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff