Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Anyone read VK chapter 42? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Live_laugh_love_life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:08 pm
I just finished readin chapter 42 on onemanga.com.
I think that the chapter was all right, but it seemed too short to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 pm
Well there's more incest for people to go "Ewww" over lol

I noticed Vampire Knight did the same thing as Hellsing... (Spoiler) Anderson turned himself into a monster that wielded the thorns... It's something about the holy power of god then again I've forgotten most of it... Been a few months since I've read that chapter of Hellsing. Zero was transformed into the same thing and both have the same objective of killing a super powerful vampire. Now Zero is reminding me of Anderson @_@  

Kateroo

telescream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 pm
last i checked onemanga didn't have 42 up yet.. so i downloaded it in spanish. 3nodding
umm, i wish it had more kaname in it (as i always do). and i was scared for aidou when rido beckoned him. "i can get another pint out of you."

aidou is worth way more than a pint! >:[

[edit: in the spanish translation rido says that he's had enough appetizers, but aidou is good for another pint of blood. i just read the english translation at onemanga, and they translated it differently. i'm not crazy! sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 pm
I agree! That chapter was too short! crying  

LadyJupiterr

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:05 pm
OMG! WHY THE HECk IS THIS THING SO SHORT! I MEAN COME ON I'VE BEEN WAITING ALMOST A TOTAL MONTH FOR THIS! sigh, well its better than nothing at least. But now you gotta wait another month..ugh!

heart At least I've got breaking dawn to occupy me heart Anyone else read Stephine Meyer books, the final ones out!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:50 pm
Chapters like that always seem too short. It's cause a lot happened and kind of ended on a major cliffhanger. Grrr... at least I heard that next one will be really long... but then the author is taking a break.  

_shuriken7_

telescream

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 am
yeah, i also heard that there won't be another chapter out next month. :[

@ halo: i just got my copy of breaking dawn tonight! i just finished part 1. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 pm
i just read it and it was too short as well.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:31 pm
telescream
yeah, i also heard that there won't be another chapter out next month. :[

@ halo: i just got my copy of breaking dawn tonight! i just finished part 1. ^^

Total awesome...its great isn't it! 3nodding Oh man! Are u serious there won't be another chapter in a months time? Aw...how will I go on gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am
haloeclipse270
OMG! WHY THE HECk IS THIS THING SO SHORT! I MEAN COME ON I'VE BEEN WAITING ALMOST A TOTAL MONTH FOR THIS! sigh, well its better than nothing at least. But now you gotta wait another month..ugh!

heart At least I've got breaking dawn to occupy me heart Anyone else read Stephine Meyer books, the final ones out!

i know it sucks and it was really short i read the whole ch. in 1 min
it was only 19 pages its usually 30 pages
mabe the author wasnt finished with the chapter and just had to
turn in what she had done before the dead line  

Vampire Knight Princess

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm
ZERO+THORNS=SEXY

Sorry.
I had to say that.
But agree, this chapter was kinda...short ( that or I read it too fast D; )
But luckily chapter 43 is going to be about 50 pages long so be ready for the ride ^^

I hope it's awesome
:3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Indigogold

I noticed Vampire Knight did the same thing as Hellsing... (Spoiler) Anderson turned himself into a monster that wielded the thorns... It's something about the holy power of god then again I've forgotten most of it... Been a few months since I've read that chapter of Hellsing. Zero was transformed into the same thing and both have the same objective of killing a super powerful vampire. Now Zero is reminding me of Anderson @_@

The thing is that We don't even Know what Zero is Now he has the power of three pureblood Vampires, capable of exterminating the "King of Purebloods" Rido Kuran, Anderson poked himself with Helana's Nail (Nail that pinned Jesus to the Crucifix). In some views Anderson and Zero are not as exact.

We just witnessed Zero Ride the Throns and power up his Bloody Rose like a pulsar cannon.

Anderson got his face blown off and he regenerated with throns hanging all over him.

It's almost as if the previous Chapter just showed us Artemis's new found power while this Chapter just showed the Bloody Rose's added with Zero's Newfound power. The Next Chapter i Believe is going to show us even more power from Both weapons.

Yet will the Forbidden Fruit will be Tasted?
If you have no clue what i'm talking about, i'm going to Cry

Lol More Incest!  

Donovan Gyoku

RueNeko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Indigogold

The thing is that We don't even Know what Zero is Now he has the power of three pureblood Vampires, capable of exterminating the "King of Purebloods" Rido Kuran, Anderson poked himself with Helana's Nail (Nail that pinned Jesus to the Crucifix). In some views Anderson and Zero are not as exact.

We just witnessed Zero Ride the Throns and power up his Bloody Rose like a pulsar cannon.

Anderson got his face blown off and he regenerated with throns hanging all over him.

It's almost as if the previous Chapter just showed us Artemis's new found power while this Chapter just showed the Bloody Rose's added with Zero's Newfound power. The Next Chapter i Believe is going to show us even more power from Both weapons.

Lol More Incest!

I believe Indi meant that the fact that both are similar, not exactly the same, is a large coincidence. Of course they aren't going to be exactly the same, that would be plagarism, but I agree that the use of the Bloody Rose/Helena's Nail to gain supernatural power [to defeat an overly powerful enemy- Alucard/Rido] are similar. The fact that they both cause thorns to sprout from the wielder's body is also strangely identical. We don't know if the Bloody Rose can heal Zero yet, or not, but if it can... Well, you get the idea.

Anyway, what's this about "forbidden fruit"? Who are you talking about? Zero or Kaname? The way you phrase this question is ridiculous, because it could mean both of them, since they can both be seen as "forbidden" [romantic] relationships by the viewer. I would like to take a moment to express this little fact... Yuuki and Zero ARE enemies, they have both declared that fact. Not only that, but Yuuki [who does not break promises, even ones made to herself -> Remember, she told herself that she would be Zero's ally, even if he became a level E] has made a promise that she will stay by / return to Kaname's side. We aren't reading Romeo and Juliet here, these characters will [probably] not generate any romantic feelings to one another.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:02 pm
RueNeko
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Indigogold

Lol More Incest!

I believe Indi meant that the fact that both are similar, not exactly the same, is a large coincidence. Of course they aren't going to be exactly the same, that would be plagarism, but I agree that the use of the Bloody Rose/Helena's Nail to gain supernatural power [to defeat an overly powerful enemy- Alucard/Rido] are similar. The fact that they both cause thorns to sprout from the wielder's body is also strangely identical. We don't know if the Bloody Rose can heal Zero yet, or not, but if it can... Well, you get the idea.

Anyway, what's this about "forbidden fruit"? Who are you talking about? Zero or Kaname? The way you phrase this question is ridiculous, because it could mean both of them, since they can both be seen as "forbidden" [romantic] relationships by the viewer. I would like to take a moment to express this little fact... Yuuki and Zero ARE enemies, they have both declared that fact. Not only that, but Yuuki [who does not break promises, even ones made to herself -> Remember, she told herself that she would be Zero's ally, even if he became a level E] has made a promise that she will stay by / return to Kaname's side. We aren't reading Romeo and Juliet here, these characters will [probably] not generate any romantic feelings to one another.

Yes Yes, Indigo said she Forggotten that part of the chapter. I thought i could enlighten a little.
Forbidden Love? That's ZeroXYuuki
While KanameXYuuki is "Expected Couple"
Many fans call them that right?
If not, i must've been in Deviantart to long
Yes, Yuuki did Promise, to Kaname, and gave Zero's his.
Hey, I think Hino has read things better then Shakespeare, i can hardly picture Vampire Knight going under same plot, or anything near it.

That was Zero's Declaration to Yuuki, but in all aspects yes they are Naturally enemies. Yet Yuuki Allys herself with the "Enemy" to defeat the Enemy. But Hey Zero already Severed all his thoughts about Yuuki now knowing she has been a pureblood the whole time. This only gives hint something is going to be really hairy.

To end that, i'm not argue about who Yuuki is going to end up with, thats Hino's decision.
Only facts can tell  

Donovan Gyoku

_Questionably Stunned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:25 am
I was a bit disappointed when I read it. neutral
It was too short,
and I didn't really get the whole Zero and the thorns thing.
How'd he end up with that power?

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces