Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZNGWR

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, and extreme randomness. Moderator spots open. 

Tags: roleplaying, roleplay, contest 

Reply ZNWGR
Rant Page Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:10 am
^^ Here's the official rant page! Aka, RANT AWAY!

My Rant:

I missed my plane this morning because my passport is expired. I'm so ticked off... It wasn't even my fault either, I don't do passports, mum does. So no vacation for me. Warnng: Bitchy Today  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:40 am
RAWR!!! scream i sho agree!! i was like rlly looking forward to seeing u and so was mum but noooooooooooooo ur passport expired -___-  

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:56 pm
No Shite... I was so scared too... And upset. Now I'm here at Susan's hoping I might get at least a little bit of vacation...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 pm
oh that sucks. did you at least get your money back?  

Alriku
Vice Captain

Alriku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 pm
my angry rant...made a bad investment in items...orz...i have 500k tied up in items that aren't selling too well...everyone's preparing for the 8th...and the stupid idiots who keep undercutting me Dx

burning_eyes *dies* Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:00 pm
Jeez Zebby that totally Sucks Xp
My Angry Rant:
I'm grounded for two weeks cuz my dog ran away and it was blamed on ME!! which it was not my fault it was my brothers if I wasn't upset enough about my dog being gone I now am not aloud to go to a Linkin Park concert with my Boyfriend!!
*Throws pillow at wall* Stupid dog...  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Crew

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 am
We could clone you a dog! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm
-sighs- maybeh next year huh cousin...but make sure ur mum checks the passports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -huggles chu-

oh and mum wants to know y u cant get on wiff ur birth certificate  

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Crew

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm
You could clone me a dog??I highly doubt that unless your like some super evil genius xD but then again I wouldn't doubt that!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:52 pm
Rant For The Day: my mouse broke and i cant get on my myspace homepage!! GAAAAHHHHH ILL KILL IT!!!!!!  

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Crew

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 pm
I have another RANT!!
Okay before I post my rant I want to know if anyone here reads the Twilight series because if they do I might ruin the newest book for them xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 am
@A@ you changed your name! no, i've only heard of the twilight series---i haven't read it.

my rant, i was talking to this guy on my profile and he was in the process of getting 'hacked'. so later, the hacker finally got complete control of the guy's account, then he changed the victim's username into a spin-off of my name since i tried to help the victim. that s.o.b. is trying to make it look like i did it evil . and of course all the omnimods are sleeping during the time this is happening stressed stressed stressed (i sent a pm to one, nonetheless). i'd get extremely pissed if that hacker b*****d convinces one of the omnimods to ban my account by using a false accusation. i'd also get pissed if the victim turns on me and tries to get me banned stressed ...well...more aggravated than i already am right now Dx  

Alriku
Vice Captain

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 am
heard of twilight series but never read it

whoa Alriku i hope everything turns out ok for u...

my rant: i have to do the dishes by hand and by myself ARGH!!! i hate dishes =_= ima usin fine china from now on o-o oh and i still cant get on my myspace homepage -.-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:33 pm
Yes I did xD I was getting tired of naruto_fans so I changed it
Jeez that really sucks!!I would be soooooo pissed if that happened to me I really hope you dont get banned that would totally suck!!Hmmm well I fixed my rant from the other day so ish all good but I have a new rant!!
My brother is getting a new bed put in his room which is being built right now and they have all the s**t from his room and the old bed and parts for the new bed infront of MY DOOR!!Which means im freaking trapped in my room for like 9 hours!!It's sooooo gay!!  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Crew

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:34 pm
wat if u have to do ur stuff o-o?
e.e gawd that would suck...potty dance...  
ZNWGR

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff