Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:55 am
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND WELCOME TO THE ARENA!

I am here on behalf of my good friend AddisonPerez. This is a branch of his arena, and I have been put in charge of it.

To put it simply, this is a battle ground. I am inviting warriors from all over the universe to come and join me in battle, and to test their skills against each other.

Basically, it's an anything-goes, all-gloves-off free for all. Do what you will, but no cybering. Addison has given me temporary God-powers in order to ensure this arena runs safely. So feel free to fight. Come, join up, fight, and win.

And death? It isn't an issue here. As God of this rp, I have the power to bring you back from the dead - more powerful and better than what you once were. No deed is too great for me, so feel free to battle your worries and cares away in this magnificent branch of AddisonPerez's original ARENA!

I will give you the rules and profile skeletons in the next two posts.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Also... whoever joins up first gets the honor of fighting against me - to show everyone how it should be done. Fun, huh? *smirks* I look forward to all of your challenges.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:55 am
So, like I said, here are the rules:

1. No Cybering (don't want to get kicked out, now do we?)
2. No Godmodding (that's my job)
3. If your using OOC, use {{text}}, [[text]], ((text)), ect.
4. This is a LITERATE rp. STORY MODE, please. (italics for thought, "quotation marks" for speech and no *he sits down* stuff, unless it's in your OOC)
5. No hard to read colors like light blue, cyan/aquamarine, yellow and of course, white.
6. Romance is fine. (subplots are great, after all)
7. Fighting's encouraged, and essential, and killing people off is not a problem. Just make sure it's very clear you're killing them, and that they are okay with temporarily dying.
8. Typos and spelling mistakes are acceptable but please try your best to proofread.
9. I'm God, so what I say goes.
10. Please respect each other. You wanna argue about something or another, take it to the PMs. Same thing for cybering.
11. Before you can face me, you must fight two other people beforehand to prove your worth. Do not underestimate me - I'd hate to have to kill you, even if it is temporary.
12. Post up your profiles here. If I don't like something on them, I'll tell you so.
13. Endless fights are not acceptable. It can go on for a while, but please know that - however strong a person is - they cannot fight for days on end without pause. Hours, perhaps. Days, no. Let's just keep that in mind.
14. And the most essential one is HAVE FUN!!!!

Hope you all enjoy the arena. I'll have the skeleton posted in a few minutes.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 am
PROFILE SKELETON:

Name:
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:
Bio:
Pets (if any):
Other:

Post it up here. If I don't like it, again, I'll tell you so. Feel free to be as imaginative and creative as you want - there are no limits here. Just one rule about this - NO GODMODDING, as stated. That job is already taken, and it was taken by me. Don't argue with me, okay? I'm a very nice person - I'd hate to have to blow my top on you guys. So let's keep it moderately clean and a shitload of fun.

By the way, if I forgot to mention, cursing's fine. Just make sure you're cussing out the character and not the literal PERSON, otherwise I'm going to have to step in, and you DON'T want that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 am
Here is my character's profile as an example.

Name: Sorandati Windsear

Appearance: Has long blond locks she usually pulls back or leaves loose, and startling green eyes. Her armor is white, and made of powerful-light weight steel that's impossible to break. The armor is sleeveless, and lets her arms have free reign. It's a one piece suit of armor, and is elegant and sophisticated in its design. It stretches down her middle and ends in a skirt that reaches a little above mid-thigh, allowing unrestricted movement for her legs, buckles holding the armor pieces together on both of her sides. Hides the buckles with a dark green sash that serves as a belt, where she hides a large variety of knives and daggers. Very tall and athletic, but has the VERY obvious contours of a woman. Wears sandals similar to what the ancient Romans used to wear. No one knows what's underneath the armor.

Powers: Has a large variety of spells under her control and many of them are deadly and insanely powerful. Also has great physical strength, and is capable of crushing bone with a simple squeeze. Has the capability to transform into a massive golden dragon, but prefers to only change shape in a life-or-death situation. Her weapons also seem to have a life of their own. Has some control over all elements due to her spells, but her most powerful involve wind and steel. She can also call upon the other Elder Dragons to assist her in battle, but would rather save that as a last resort. Another Elder Dragon - Ragnarok - also can assist her in battle, though at this time he is in the original Arena, awaiting Sorandati's return. Strong and noble, but with a naughty side that tends to curse a lot just like Sorandati, Ragnarok has a powerful mind, and is capable of controlling even the most powerful of opponents. He has been with Sora since she was born. Her giant weapon - which she wields like a pocket knife - also seems to have some powers of its own.

Weapons: Her Rashonya (basically a giant boomerang), and several knives and daggers. Doesn't believe in guns. "Makes it too easy, ya know?" And her spells. Can also summon other dragons - not just the Elders - to aid her in battle.

Personality: Clever and strong, she is violent and sometimes rash, but is intelligent and is very in tune to the tensions in the air. She's very insightful and - though she acts nonchalant and cool about certain things - is ferocious and passionate about what she believes in. She will often jump headlong into a fight regardless of odds or chances of winning if it means protecting those she cares about. She's the person who has faith in herself rather than divine intervention, but believes that everything happens for a reason. Quite often the smart a** and wise-cracker of the group, she's always trying to lighten up the mood - even during battles. Because of her passion for what she loves and devotion to the crew of the arena, they in turn are protective of her, but know when to take a step back and let her handle things herself.

Bio: Born to the high-priest of a clan that worships the wind, she was born with Ragnarok - the deity her people prayed to - inside her body and mind. But because she was second born after the first born had died in infancy, she was scorned by her people and eventually left her village, marking herself as traitor and outcast. She grew to be strong and clever, but because of her rough childhood, forgot how to love. She came to the Arena seeking challenge, but found friends and people she was willing to die for instead. Now she has been blessed with her own Arena, and seeks other warriors that are worthy of fighting against the other fighters that have already gathered in Addison's main Arena.

Pets: None. If you don't count the millions upon millions of dragons that are willing to lay down their lives to protect her.

Other: Is known as The Dragon Princess. Theme Song: Getting Away with Murder, by Papa Roach

I hope to have a good response from all of you! ^_^  

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm
Bump for publicity!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 am
Name: Elandru
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers: uses all kinds of spell and abilities, though his favorite is world domination(a giant bomb-like attack that destroys anything within a 4 mile radius, but severly weakens Elandru afterwards). He doesnt base his attacks on any one element but prefers fire and dark elemental attacks. Also has the ability to teleport at will and in fast burts.
Weapons: His domination blade shown in his picture, he also has the ability to “spawn” weapons at his will, though none are as powerful as the domination blade. Adept with all kinds of weaponry.
Personality: Dark and twisted in nature. He has a very bad attitude against anyone if he doesn’t respect them(he respects very few people). The only people he respects are people who can match him in power. Though he is a smart warrior he is very ignorant and immature in person.
Bio: Became a warrior at the age of 7 to avenge his family who was slaughtered when he was a boy. He caught on quickly with both the sword and the arcane spells he can weave. After he killed the person who slaughtered his family, he became a wanderer and tries to find anyone he can fight that looks strong. He joins all kind of tournaments for a good fight. Swears a lot and has anger issues.
Pets (if any): Elandru doesn’t like to use animals or other things to help him fight but will summon monsters in a life-or-death situation. He has the ability to summon all kinds of beasts and his favorite are “soul weapons” which are weapons with their own soul and attack his opponent with all their might.
Other: Known as one of the best swordsman in the world and can easily overpower his enemies. Theme song: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor-Drowning Pool  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm
((Oh! Yay! Finally another person! Thank you for joining! heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:46 am
it has been a while since i rpd but i hope i can remember how to do this, but i can still put up a good fight.

muahahahahahahahahahaha im older than all of you...maybe...god im bored.  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:29 pm
((All right! Let us see! ^_^))

Sorandati lounged on her throne, one leg resting over one arm of the stone chair, and reeking boredom as she played with the air around her, making intricate designs and then waving them ********, I'm bored," she stated simply to the air. "If anyone wants to drop by, please, feel free to." Rolling her eyes, she slumped back against the other arm and sighed, flopping an arm over her eyes as she closed them, entertaining the idea of a nap.

((Enter however you like. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 am
A voice echoes through her halls,"You bored too?" a figure appears in front of her. "You wanna do somethin'? I hear your a good fighter and can bring people back from the dead, I'd love to fight ya. I bet it'd be a hell of a fight." He walks towards her, his sword still in his sheath. I'm willing to fight, even a women like yourself and i will not hold back!" He draws his sword "my name is Elandru and i'm known as the best fighter on earth so...you ready?"  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Sorandati blinked and straightened up in her seat, gazing at the newcomer.

She smirked at him.

"Well, as it turns out, this isn't Earth," she replied, her Rashonya appearing in a blaze of golden wind. "So we'll just have to see how you fare." She smiled at him. "I am Sorandati Windsear, Lord of this arena. Glad to have you. Now!" She swung her Rashonya, making a powerful wind burst through the room.

Immediately the walls fell as the dimensions shifted and started to fall away entirely, revealing a singular towering circular wall similar to the ancient Roman coliseums, stands for any spectators rising above the wall to give them a clear view.

The two fighters were in the middle of the coliseum, the area a flatland with a few trees lining the walls.

She smirked at him.

"Battle One of the Arena, stage one!" She stated. Her Rashonya flipped between her fingers so she could change her grip and she threw the weapon at him, the metal whistling through the air. "BEGIN!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 am
Elandru teleports out of the way, "You'll have to do better than that!" He teleports away from her to make sure her Rashonya couldn't hit him on its way back, then shoots multiple dark energy blasts towards her,"come on b***h!!! This is gonna be fun!"  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 pm
Sorandati raised an eyebrow at the comment as she caught her Rashonya once more.

"Well, that's rude," she stated simply. "I know I'm a b***h, but there's no reason to mud-sling."

Raising her hands and allowing her weapon to float in the air beside her, she moved her arms in complex designs and insignias, quickly creating intricate patterns in the air.

Then she clapped her hands together as if in pray as her power lashed out like a whip.

"Convert."

The dark energy blasts suddenly changed color, bleeding into gold as they changed into Sorandati's own energy as she spun as they neared and they swirled in a circle around her, now with her rather than against her.

Her Rashonya flashing, she spread out her arms and sent the spheres rocketing outwards in a complete circle, covering the entire space of the arena as they sought to impale Elandru.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 am
Elandru smiled loving the fight: the action, the intensity, he was having the time of his life. "haha wasn't expecting that one!" Elandru teleports behind Sorandati then raises his sword...but strike himself in the arm. "Let me ask you something" Elandru says softly," do you know much about the dark arts? With the passage of blood i summon thee!" he screamed as a blood-red golem was summoned beneath him. "get her!!" then he summoned again,"with the passage of energy i summon thee!" he said as hundreds of possessed swords started circling Elandru. "don't hold back!!"  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 pm
Sorandati raised an eyebrow as the golem and swords surrounded her.

"Blood golem...?" She breathed. "And cursed swords? Already?"

Then she smirked, sliding down into a crouch as they simultaneously advanced.

"Foolish little fighter..." she murmured. "I don't need to summon anything to slice these down to size."

Suddenly her entire body began to shine in brilliant gold, and her Rashonya appeared in her hands. The weapon becoming outlined in silver, she threw it up into the air.

"DOPPELGANGER!" She roared.

Suddenly the Rashonya split apart, becoming hundreds upon hundreds of Rashonya of the same size and strength as they rained down, striking the swords and shattering them with a nullifying power.

Spinning, golden wind erupted around Sorandati in a tornado, and sending it all into her palm and concentrating it, making it into a tight sphere as it swirled faster and faster above her palm.

Sliding one foot behind the other and turning herself to the side, Sorandati reached back all the way to the other side of the arena before throwing her hand forward and releasing the golden sphere in a brilliant wave of energy that was sent crashing into the golem and tearing it apart with the sheer ferocity of the rotation.

The multiple Rashonya vanishing, they created the singular original one that Sorandati caught, spinning it over her head a few times before slinging it behind her back.

"C'mon, Elandru," she breathed. "Entertain me. Even if there's no one to watch us tear each other apart, we should at least make it enjoyable for ourselves."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games