Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am
User Image
This is one of the few Ports in the Water Country, and it is definitely the most powerful. All those who come upon these shores beware, the mist that surrounds the Village comes here too, and some say that it is most deadly here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Rules:

All Mist shinobi may enter as they please, though Mist shinobi leaving the village must leave their name, rank, and time of departure in the log book.

All foreign Shinobi of Chunin rank and below may enter at the guard's permission.

All foreign Shinobi of Jounin rank and higher MUST obtain special permission from the Mizukage in order to enter the village, otherwise they will be attacked upon crossing the threshold of the entrance gate.

User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 pm
The water on the shore swirled upwards and formed into a body. The body solidified and became a man. This man did not look familiar, but there was a familiarity about him. His feet had walked these grounds before... He was a native of this land. Keikoku stretched and smiled.
User Image
The humid air felt good on his skin which had been away from his home country for far to long. Ahhh! The air here feels good. I have not been back here in a long time. Not since I was known as the War Monger Yuan Shisho. But now I have taken on a new name, and changed my face. And I feel that it is time I returned to my roots, and took up the colors of my original home. Now that the war is over and we have entered a time of peace, I feel the urge to build, to create! It is time we revived this shell of a village, and brought new life to it's ranks! I hear that they are without a Mizukage now. Perhaps it is time that I donned the visage of a Kage? Haha! I am sure that there will be those who are against it, but perhaps in this peace time, they will relax their guard and come to their senses, seeing that the time for battle has ended, at least for the time being. Keikoku walked forward towards the gateway of the village which appeared to be unguarded.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 pm
Oroami made his way through the Gates, noticing the man, he immediantly knew it was Yuan. "you can't trick me," Oroami closed the gates and locked them tight, "time to die!"  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm
Keikoku smiled a good-natured smile. Its Keikoku now Oroami. Come now, there's no need for all of this. The war is over, and I'm not here to start another one. Peace reigns supreme these days. We're all just folk now. I came here to lend my aid for the rebuilding, and possibly to be considered for the next Mizukage position. I didn't come here to destroy, and I certainly didn't come here to fight you. And don't plan on it. I've grown more powerful now Oroami, and I don't tell you this to threaten you. That just means that I can evade you even easier than the good old days. Now come, lets discuss this like rational men. Keikoku made several handsigns and a water clone appeared ten yards away from him. Or perhaps you'd like to see just how well I can avoid fighting you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Oroami glared at Yuan "you tried to kidnap my duaghter you little rat, and im not a Rational Man," Oroami drew his Katana the mist starting to freeze aroujnd Oroami. "I will end your life, for the past year the only thing ive thought about is how you almost destroyed everything i hold dear.

As Yuan did the jutsu Oroami used the jutsu Water Dragon Projectile, "i'll finish you now." the dragon shot at Yuan surounding him, and then striking at Yuan.

(this is a very powerful jutsu it will most likely hit you)  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:46 pm
The dragon came down and slammed into Keikoku. With a splash he fell to the ground, a puddle of water. The Keikoku ten yards away made several more handsigns and 10 Water-clones appeared, scattered across the port. All but one made handsigns and sunk into their shadows. The one standing out in the open sighed and scratched his head. *sigh* Damn it Oroami, do you always have to do things the hard way? I know I wronged you on a personal level before, but I'm not asking you to be my friend or even help me, I'm just asking you to let me help! When I started the war I wanted to change the world, not destroy it! Now that we succeeded in bringing the world to the edge of oblivion I've come out of hiding to try and start salvaging what is left of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:48 pm
"you always were a coward, you may of gotten Raijin with your empty promioses and words, but i'm not like him." Oroami ran at the speed of a bullet and made a kick for hte visible Yuan's stomach.  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:08 pm
Keikoku was kicked hard in the stomach and splashed into a pool of water. As this happened, another Keikoku shot out of Oroami's shadow and used Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique) from Oroami's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:07 pm
A flash of lightning appeared and struck the water on the shore with great force, up from the dark waters rose a new figure. Water and electricity swirled around the figure, showing only a faint silhouette through the water.

"Oroami, your temper never ceases to amaze me. How does such a strong ninja have such a lack of discipline? Your immaturity and lack of discipline are whats going to get you killed. We just want to help, no need for harsh actions of violence." The shadow in the water said to Oroami.  

TenaciousTravyG

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Another copy of Keikoku rose from behind the dark figure. Stay out of the fight. I don't didn't come here to kill him. So I'd like to avoid it. We don't need blood on our hands right now. Either one of us.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 pm
The dark figure glanced over his shoulder at Yuan and smirked...

"If i wanted to get involved in the fight i would have already, you know me by now. I want Oroami to see that he is being stubborn about this whole thing and if he really cared about his village he would allow others to help make it better. Im here to help you talk some sense into him, it would be a bit easier if you two ceased to fight for a bit."  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:49 pm
Oroami turned quickly and jumped sideways to avoid the prison. Hastily Oroami turned his head to Ayumu, "I was raised to fight, not to listen to empty words." He used Water Encampment Wall, the Large spinning wall of Water rushing towards Yuan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm
"Well i can obviously see that, i too was raised in such a way...well let me rephrase that...I raised myself to be that way as well. Over time i got stronger and with that strength came discipline and responsibility. I have learned that there are other ways to win battles without extreme force. Im not trying to sound like a saint because, believe me Oroami, i would much rather settle things angrily attacking my foe. Im not here to fight so i will not get myself into this fight between you and Yuan, i would have already been involved if i really wanted to." Ayumu said, trying to convince Oroami to cease fighting and talk to them. He could see that Oroami truly hated Yuan. Ayumu, knowing that Oroami knew who he was, put his arms out quickly to his sides making the water splash out of his way. He stood at the shore and watched the two battle. As much as he wanted to go out there and fight like he always did, he knew it was not his battle to fight. This was a battle between two ninja who were a part of the mist.

"I know you do not like change, you have lived in this village your whole life and grown accustomed to it. If you really cared you would embrace the change and help. These are new times, change is inevitable. I will leave you to your battle with this last quote from an unknown man to me, consider this to be my way of saying i understand that change is rough, but we have to let it happen eventually. This unknown man said...“Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer.”...Take that quote to heart and think real hard about it, it fits your situation."

(SORRY for the long post XD)  

TenaciousTravyG

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 am
Seeing the massive wall of water, another Keikoku rose from the shadow and made several handsigns. Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) A massive cyclone of water formed and turned on it's side, barreling like a giant freight train towards Oroami's wall of water. Slamming into each other, the two techniques canceled each other out with a massive explosion of water. Enough Hector! Can't you see that you and those few genin you are training are the only ones left in the village? This village has turned into a ghost town! I will save it, and bring it back to its glorious position amongst the great villages!  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff