Reply You might be here.
Why movies piss me off. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:12 pm
So, I got home from the movies a while ago. And I'm still all agitated and pissed off and annoyed at everything. Why? Because, like I said, I was at the movies.

I saw Corpse Bride. I wanted to love the movie. And I respect Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, unlike every celebrity, with the exception of maybe two others. So I was all "I hope I like it."

And it pissed me off.
And agitated me.
And made me get annoyed with everything.

Why? Not because of the amazing claymation.
Because it was so mother ******** predictible. I could have told you the entire movie 10 minutes into it.
And I realized, I get so annoyed after I watch movies. Because they are so pathetic and predictable and stupid and annoying.

So, to save myself from feeling shitty, I'm quiting watching movies. All of them. Even the three or four movies I claim to like because they don't put me in to severe of an agitated mood. Which are, by the way, Dogma, Partymonster, Animal House and Half Baked. Scratch off the last two, they annoy the hell out of me.

And blah blah blah.

Typing this s**t is pissing me off. Computers are so ******** annoying.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:28 pm
Movies piss to off to. Whenever I go to one, I always end up picking out all the s**t that I hated about the movie instead of what I liked.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:25 am
Party Monster and Dogma are great movies.

Kevin Smiths talk scene in chasing Amy is pretty good too, but chasing amy sucked, so long and boring.
Mallrats is great, as is Clerks.

I hated Jay and Silent bob though.

Party monster was ******** awesome, their homosexualness was insanely humorous.
and Chloe Svening did a great job too. I suggest you watch the movie kids after you realize that not watching movies just isn't fun
*i'm a movie aholic*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:51 am
I quite like movies, but I'm really picky about them, if the smallest little thing is wrong with them, I'll b***h and moan about it for ages. Fight Club being a hollywood blockbuster for example.

What annoys me about movies is how some of them are so ******** long, its like moviemakers are going out of their way to make our bladders explode... Unless thats some kind of evil marketing ploy by cocacola, you'll have to run out of the movie and take a piss, and miss the ending, so you'll have to watch it again, thus, more money for everyone. Me, paranoid?

The most recent movie to piss me off was "Bullet Proof Monk". Shaun William Scott should be killed. This movie was another one of those new wave really bad action movies Hzza seems to love, it was so cool and new and edgy, one of the charactors was called "Funktastic". Need I say more?  

primaI
Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:15 am
Horror movies are the worst. If they aren't making me laugh because they are so rediculous they are, wait, no, they make me laugh hystaricly because they are so pathetic. It pisses my friends off. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:12 am
RIP Ian Curtis  

Jacky Boy

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:13 pm
Jacky Boy
RIP Ian Curtis
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:14 pm
Sexxed
Horror movies are the worst. If they aren't making me laugh because they are so rediculous they are, wait, no, they make me laugh hystaricly because they are so pathetic. It pisses my friends off. rolleyes

Thats exactly what I do!!!!  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:48 pm
Tommy the Cat
I quite like movies, but I'm really picky about them, if the smallest little thing is wrong with them, I'll b***h and moan about it for ages. Fight Club being a hollywood blockbuster for example.

What annoys me about movies is how some of them are so ******** long, its like moviemakers are going out of their way to make our bladders explode... Unless thats some kind of evil marketing ploy by cocacola, you'll have to run out of the movie and take a piss, and miss the ending, so you'll have to watch it again, thus, more money for everyone. Me, paranoid?

The most recent movie to piss me off was "Bullet Proof Monk". Shaun William Scott should be killed. This movie was another one of those new wave really bad action movies Hzza seems to love, it was so cool and new and edgy, one of the charactors was called "Funktastic". Need I say more?
i have bad taste sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:29 pm
Hzza
Tommy the Cat

i have bad taste sad
I'm sorry man, Van Hellsing is terrible.  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:44 pm
Tommy the Cat
Hzza
Tommy the Cat

i have bad taste sad
I'm sorry man, Van Hellsing is terrible.
ill agree there, but blade trinity? GENIUS! vampire dogs? yep! tripple H? yep! stereotypical black super hero spouting cheesy one liners every 15 mins? yep! iPods? yep! just becausue you don't like it, doesn't make it bad!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:08 pm
Hahaha, I love you Hiz. Hizlsperger.  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:01 am
AND AS WE WIND ON DOWN THE ROAD *DUN DUN DUN-DAH*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:15 pm
I shouldn't talk, I like biodome ... I love that ******** movie.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:17 pm
punkarama
I shouldn't talk, I like biodome ... I love that ******** movie.
biodome kicks a** man pirate  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces