Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Have you ever been banned or demoted from a Guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this happened to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 pm
I have, from a Guild I helped create, and i was Captain and booted or demoted by my Vice-Captain!!!!!!It was kinda unfair the way my crew turned on me, and demoted me for a silly thing!!!! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:57 am
I was demoted to member from vice-captain because I stopped being friends with the captain. A very childish move, I found it very juevenille; it only worked to remind me why I stopped being friends with her in the first place.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 pm
Never happened to me... but we as a crew did it here to one of the old captains xd Lmfao... oh those were the days heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 pm
Remember now, that was special case, so to speak. Our original captain had been banned from Gaia. sweatdrop We just... didn't let him have it back afterwards. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:48 pm
xd It makes me giggle though. It was like a revolution O: I did get demoted once in this other guild though... it wasn't on Gaia though xd It was on a private forum hehe but I was immature back then D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am
my own son demoted me from vice to crew just for posting a birthday announcement. I got banned from one of the larger spamming/polling guilds because they didn't like getting advice from an adult- the owner was 14 and when really stupid or TOS violations were done, I politely tried to get the offender to fix the mistake.

My banishment cost that guild 10% or more of it's membership that quit in protest... What can I say- some people love me, some hate me.. can't have it all

as for this guild- there wasa valid reason the original captain was banned from gaia and he got a 2nd chance and Gaia banned him again- so this guild has nothing to be ashamed of!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:34 pm
We sure don't 3nodding We were valiant! xd And go mamarita!! xd You hold awesome power O:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm
I've been banned over 100 times from guilds mrgreen Guild vending is such a cruel business xd  

Radimir

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm
Wow that doesn't sound fun gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 am
I've never actually been banned... Well, a couple of guilds were sold, but I don't really count that as a banning. I've been caught in the middle of a few power struggles before though. >.< Maybe I'm too easy going at times...  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 am

Well, I would think he doesn't want to be in the guilds after he sells them, and I doubt the buyers want him to stay.

That, and new buyers are paranoid, so just demoting him to crew or member wouldn't be enough.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Well, I would think he doesn't want to be in the guilds after he sells them, and I doubt the buyers want him to stay.

That, and new buyers are paranoid, so just demoting him to crew or member wouldn't be enough.

~Metalic_Noodles

lol My list of guilds is hard enough to navigate through when I only have 3 pages XD Most buyers actually want me in the guilds afterwards, but I won't be active in them, so I ask them to ban me.

Boy, I haven't seen ya in ages Metalic! How ya been?  

Radimir

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:05 pm

I lurk in this guild, or try to, at least once a day.

It is just that I having been tearing heads off in the Captain's guild anymore.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm
Aw how come you stopped tearing off heads?  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Because 5 people tearing off the same head is messy, ineffective, and it had gotten to the point that those mimicking me were spamming worse than I was flaming. That, and in a way me posting was encouraging spam and over-rude posts.

I tried being vague and equally mean to all, slowly getting worse the more each offense happened, but I didn't pick out each and every flaw and rant about it, insulting and stuff. At most I would pick quotes from the stickies, any that were relevant, from a list I have of ones that tended to be ignored the most. And that was basically telling someone to go read the stickies, but in a nicer way, with a reason as to why I was asking. I also never posted a post like that in threads that already had a nasty-post, but that didn't stop others from having a conversation lasting many pages. rolleyes

~Metalic_Noodles

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces