Reply Starter RP's
vampire knight rp ^ ^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:43 pm
Alright! im using an original character...but if you want to rp as a character from the actual story, you can.

Name: vii
race: cat demon
class: night class/school guardian with zero and yuki
special abilties: ninjutsu, genjutsu....anything ninja
personality: can be cold hearted...has no problem killing...but if she cares about you she will protect you to the end...
background info: all of her tribe of cat demons was killed...she was trained as a ninja to harness all her demon power...she was sent to the cross acadamy to help keep peace between the vampires and the humans
other: ninja rank jounin
appearance:
User Image

use this as a code:

Name:
class(night or day):
special abilties:
personality:
background info:
other:
appearance:

vii basked under the moonlight....she was suppose to be in class...but she didnt feel like going....of course kaname-sama would have her a** for skipping....but she would just make up some excuse...like she had to help yuki and zero patrol....vii leaned against the tree....slowly sliding down the trunk into a sitting position....she slowly let out a sigh....as she looked up at the moon....she wispered into the air..."class can be so boring"....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 pm
is this a show? never heard of this but If I can I'll join  

cloneman54

amaya_yori

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:24 am
What's the plot?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 am
its a manga and they just made it into an anime.....the plot is:

Yuki's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Ten years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a "prefect" (also known as a guardian) for the school with two purposes: to protect the Day class students (humans) from the Night class students (vampires) and to protect the true identity of the Night class students from being discovered by the Day class students. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pureblood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by a pureblood vampire four years before, Shizuka Hiou. Kaname, Yuki's savior, leads the group of Night class, with the help of Takuma Ichijo (the vice president).

you can find it on onemanga.com if you want to read it....  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:36 pm
Can I join?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 pm
XD sure!! ^ ^ just make your profile thingy! ^ ^ like mines...  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 pm
Name: Chrystelle (pronounced Kristle) (Full: Shouhan No Chrystelle No Shiinko) (So goes by Shouhan or Shiinko, but usu. Chrys, less formal)
race: Faerie-ish race
class(night or day): Night
special abilties: Can use any jutsu, and copy blood lines esp eye, but only shortly, and gets drained really badly. Can use abit of elemental magic, light wind fire, time, ect but mostly ice and darkness. Tires quickly. Can sometimes summons things.
personality: Quiet, demure, but very assertive and determined. Can be quite cold, but if a friend, she's very loyal, helpful, and warm, but still very quiet. Very bookish and intelligent/wise.
background info: Adopted, then cast out. Has been alone ever since. Has some demons in her (in reality my friend put like 40 demons in her but.... ^^; ) that may give her strength, but she is as of yet unable to control them. Kind of frail, and due to this, gets quite sick very easily. There's more, but...
other: Loves computers, internet music, and games. Is a criminal in many other parts, and has quite a bloody history.
appearance:
Normal:
User Image
Couldn't find a better picture of her, sorry.
Black hair, deep brown eyes, super pale. Wears mostly dark colors, usu. black. Can draw black wings, but very hard. Usu. not able to block demons.
Demonic:
User Image
Black messy hair and eyes are usu. crimson or gold. Super pale wears all black usu. Can draw black wings.
Sometimes able to take over whenever.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 am
Chrystelle sighed, sitting up in a large tree. She was skipping, again, but since she had always gotten everything completed, most people never seemed to mind. The moon was odd, tonight, she thought.
Chrystelle looked around. It was peaceful tonight. She smilesd slightly.
Shrystelle started to cough a little, but it wasn't a big fit, all the same... She decided to just watch it and hope. She didn't want to go in, besides, she'd probably catch hell if she went in, in the middle of class.
She climbed to a much higher branch, hoping noone had heard her.
Out of her bag, she produced a book. True, she loved to learn, but class was always so slow and so boring, she'd always hated it.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:53 am
(XD nice profile)
vii got up from her spot at the tree....and decided to walk around............she took her time and slowly but with grace patroled the school grounds....she sensed some one in the air and followed their scent....it lead her to a tree with a girl reading a book....vii looked up then said...."your from the night class?.."
vii didnt care if this girl was skipping....cuz she was always skipping...."mind if i join you..?...its always funner to skip class with someone else..."...vii smiled...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 am
((XDD T-Y LOL, sorry I have too damn much on her, she's my main lol))

Chrystelle looked timidly down at this new girl, marking her place in the book and closing it.
Trying to smile, Chrystelle relpied quietly. "Uh, sure, but... but you're not upset I'm not in class?" Chrystelle asked, stiffling a single, rougher cough. She thought it might be getting worse.
Out of her bag, she produced one single, small black pill, and swallowed it. Looking back at the moon, she awaited the other girl's answer.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:57 am
"its not like i go to class....".....she was a school guardian...but she was only because it was her mission....as a ninja hired to help bring peace between the vampire and humans....and since she was a demon they put her in the night class....to make her fit in...."besides.....why would i get mad?...kaname-san might...but not me....i frankly dont care that class is hella boring...so more power to the people who get out! ^ ^".....vii watched as the girl took a pill...and wondered silently what it was for....."oh yeah....btw...im vii..."....vii waited for the girls name in return..........  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Chrystelle gagged a little on the pill, it was the most bitter thing she'd ever had before, and had a small drink from a bottle she pulled out of her bag.
"Nice to meet you, Vii. Ny name is Shouhan No Chrystelle No Shiinko" Chrystelle said, and waited for the usual reaction to such an odd, long and formal name, sighing.
Chrystelle slid her bag onto her shoulder, and stood up on the branch, stretching and bathing in the pale moonlight, her black hair shining almost dark silver in the faerie like light."I never go to class, it's boring, they move far too slowly for my tastes. I always know everything they go through".

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:37 pm
"haha...may i call you shou-san?"....vii smiled...."i know they move slow...but frankly i dont care what they learn...it has nothing to do with me...and why im here....so why bother going to class?...."....vii looked at the glistening moon with eyes full of admiration....."it sure is a beautiful moon tonight..."....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:21 pm
Chrystelle was really suprised at this reaction to her name, but relieved all the same, as she settled once more on the branch.
"Of course you may" she replied quietly.
"Do you mind if I ask why you are here?" Chrystelle inquired, after a single minute of thought.
Chrystelle thought of why she was here, shivering.
She tookher glasses off, wiped at the lenses with the hem of her shirt, then replaced them on her moonlit pale face.
Chrystelle pulled out a different book, a bright red small one this time, and opened it to the page with a sticky note.
"Sure is something, all right" Chystelle replied, sparing the moon one final, favouring glance, then burying her face once more in her book.

Chrystelle No Danna

Vii Hatake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:41 pm
"i can ask you the same....we all have are reasons....but as to why im here where you are....i felt your prescence..and used your scent to track you down.......i wasnt sure if you were someone from the day class who was out causing trouble.....so i came to make sure! ^ ^".....vii saw her get out a book
"what is it that you like to read....shou-san?"  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces