Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Running for a Position Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:24 am
Eris5 in [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13386135]Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction[/url]
So I took the guild by force...they have pushed me far enough and I do not see this new owner as fit for this guild. Leaving the subs in the manner in which I signed on and saw it. Signing on and getting 10 + private messages of people that either are quitting the guild or in total confusion to what is going on. I for one am tired of this guild being run by money. I SAY NO MORE! so I took it. Everybody can start Rp'ing again if you haven't already. and MITO please give everybody their money back. Yoma another mishap from the hidden villages is just part of a large conspiracy to overthrow this guild and completely kill it off thus trying to revert the members to Hidden villages in their attempt to become #1. Well this leaves a bad taste in my mouth and from this point on NUR will be run by the people! ENJOY ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!

Sincerely,
Susumu (Eris5)

Give Eris a round of applause everyone! Well said: "...from this point on NUR will be run by the people!" It seems that everyone agrees with this, and that is awesome. And like America, which is also ran by the people, we can vote people into positions of power or into places that they may help people who have power (the latter is better said).

I am here to tell the people that I am running for a position of Crew. And since this guild is ran by the people, I am here to ask the people.

But first, an introduction is in order. Hello. I am Ozark0816, but please just call me Ozark. I joined this guild a few days ago (I think it was the fifteenth). And I joined for one purpose, the same reason I joined gaia: to help make a single roleplaying guild the greatest. Guess what? NUR was the guild I saw the most potential in, and I chose it. It seems to have gone through alot, and even after having a money and power hungry tyrant as a Captain, it had the willpower and strength to bounce back. Amazing.

But I see that the man who ran it before Eris saved it left it a mess. I am here to help Eris and the crew to fix up the guild. We all have a common goal: to help make the guild the best and to have a fun time roleplaying. I have many ideas (which I share with the crew) that will improve the guild and the roleplaying experience for all. Not only this, but I have the devotion to get this all done quickly.

You can read my post here. This is but a few of my ideas and a summary of what I have planned to help the guild. I strive for better roleplaying and an easier and organized guild.

And though I try to create the best roleplays ever, I understand what may give you difficulty. I am a fifteen year old (just turned 15 August Sixteenth) who knows English as a second language (Croatian being first). Yet, when I first started roleplaying (it was a final fantasy roleplay and about two years ago), I was horrible. Yet through standards and guidelines that were set and through roleplaying with others I became an awesome roleplayer. And I wish to help others become good too.

Please if you have any questions for me or my ideas don't hesitate to ask before making your decision. I will answer them quickly and truthfully and in detail.

VOTE Ozark0816 for Crew Member. Help shape a better future for NUR!

..:: FOR ::..

..:: AGAINST ::..
thefire158

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Ozark0816
Eris5 in [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13386135]Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction[/url]
So I took the guild by force...they have pushed me far enough and I do not see this new owner as fit for this guild. Leaving the subs in the manner in which I signed on and saw it. Signing on and getting 10 + private messages of people that either are quitting the guild or in total confusion to what is going on. I for one am tired of this guild being run by money. I SAY NO MORE! so I took it. Everybody can start Rp'ing again if you haven't already. and MITO please give everybody their money back. Yoma another mishap from the hidden villages is just part of a large conspiracy to overthrow this guild and completely kill it off thus trying to revert the members to Hidden villages in their attempt to become #1. Well this leaves a bad taste in my mouth and from this point on NUR will be run by the people! ENJOY ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!

Sincerely,
Susumu (Eris5)

Give Eris a round of applause everyone! Well said: "...from this point on NUR will be run by the people!" It seems that everyone agrees with this, and that is awesome. And like America, which is also ran by the people, we can vote people into positions of power or into places that they may help people who have power (the latter is better said).

I am here to tell the people that I am running for a position of Crew. And since this guild is ran by the people, I am here to ask the people.

But first, an introduction is in order. Hello. I am Ozark0816, but please just call me Ozark. I joined this guild a few days ago (I think it was the fifteenth). And I joined for one purpose, the same reason I joined gaia: to help make a single roleplaying guild the greatest. Guess what? NUR was the guild I saw the most potential in, and I chose it. It seems to have gone through alot, and even after having a money and power hungry tyrant as a Captain, it had the willpower and strength to bounce back. Amazing.

But I see that the man who ran it before Eris saved it left it a mess. I am here to help Eris and the crew to fix up the guild. We all have a common goal: to help make the guild the best and to have a fun time roleplaying. I have many ideas (which I share with the crew) that will improve the guild and the roleplaying experience for all. Not only this, but I have the devotion to get this all done quickly.

You can read my post here. This is but a few of my ideas and a summary of what I have planned to help the guild. I strive for better roleplaying and an easier and organized guild.

And though I try to create the best roleplays ever, I understand what may give you difficulty. I am a fifteen year old (just turned 15 August Sixteenth) who knows English as a second language (Croatian being first). Yet, when I first started roleplaying (it was a final fantasy roleplay and about two years ago), I was horrible. Yet through standards and guidelines that were set and through roleplaying with others I became an awesome roleplayer. And I wish to help others become good too.

Please if you have any questions for me or my ideas don't hesitate to ask before making your decision. I will answer them quickly and truthfully and in detail.

VOTE Ozark0816 for Crew Member. Help shape a better future for NUR!

DON"T FORGET SENGETSU UCHIHA!  

xLytez

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am
Erm not being being funny or anything, but this isnt how you get crew position around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am
I'm sorry but I'm just getting "the peoples" position on this and their say. This is a guild ran by the people, and I am enjoying my absolute freedom that the guild captain has given everyone. Unless your taking my rights away from me, if you're allowed to do that here?

Let's let the people decide and vote. By the way, I added a FOR/AGAINST on the first post to keep count of votes. Bambi feel free to ask me questions or test me or anything to test me to see if I'm worthy enough for the position, but ultimately it's up to the people.

A guild for the people, ran by the people!

I can probably bet that the position is gained through action and what you do through roleplaying and on the guild, but I believe that for my ideas and myself to fully help the guild I need to act as quickly as possible.

And Bambi, I hope you're not saying Eris is a lier in the post I quoted?  

Ozark0816

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am
wait he's serious? when i posted i was joking and ofcourse you don't get in crew like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 am
No I am not joking. I am serious. And just a note, this is not spam. Spam would be like posting this in the Hidden Leaf Village. The main forum seems most appropriate to post this.

And what's wrong with proposing something. I am just using my layer-like abilities I somehow seem to have at a young age and just stating what I read (posted/said by the higher ups in this guild) and acting on the rights I've been given (and everyone has).

Also, there is no thread or mention of how to become a crew. So I can't really be blamed for not following the "invisible rule". You mind to "enlighten me".  

Ozark0816

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am
I am against it, there is enough crew to manage this place, and we need to know you a bit more  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 am
thefire158
I am against it, there is enough crew to manage this place, and we need to know you a bit more

A crew. Yes, ALOT of people. Who should be seen busting their asses for this guild. It might only be me, but I don't see that. I see something I can do with a single pinkie and more. And like I said, I am willing to do anything and answer everything so that you can get to know me a bit more. Do you want a roleplaying example?

Actually to show how devoted I am to this guild, I am going to donate 27,000 Gold. Just tell me where to sign and who to send it to. If this isn't enough, I could do something else or send more.

Feel free to change your mind whenever you want.  

Ozark0816

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 am
I won't change my mind and that could be considered a bribe, the only way to get my vote is if youve been in here an gone through a bunch of stuff and RPed for real with people in a village, not pull a sample out of your a**  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am
We dont need donating... We are currently sorting is guild out, we have just finished discussing things within our sub and are starting to get on with things, yes only a few of us crew/v.c are doing anything, but thats because of all the chaos that happened during the last few months.

We are going to be sorting out who is crew when we have completed making the guild better. People become crew by being in this guild a while, knowing how things work around here. That why us vets are getting this place back together.  

Bambi Hyuuga

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 am
Not a bribe. Actually, if you read my request to join the guild I asked where to donate. I was planning on donating that much. I'm just stating it to show how much I am already devoted to this guild.

EDIT: I hate double posting. Uh. @Bambi: Exactly, a few crew members are doing anything. And I don't mind waiting till after everything is sorted to donate.

Here's an idea I leanre dfrom my first roleplaying site. They had something called "trial moderators". We can do the same thing here. You make me a crew for a small amount of time (set by whoever) and see how I do. If I do well, I pass and can be made one. How about it? You can even just give me a day or two. See how much I get done for you guys and how well I do it and you will not only have my word but my actually actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 am
Either way still a bribe to me, we don't need money we have a ton of subforums if we need them, you have yet to even make a profile and rp  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:12 am
Alright, believe its a bribe if you wish.

If you want me to make a profile right now and begin roleplaying. I can do that too. Unless you want to just post a roleplaying example? Like I said, tell me what I need to do to show you and I will. Though I believe I showed I can roleplaying (literately too) in the last pages of this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 am
I want you to earn the crew spot like everybody else did, being here long, earning trust, and rping and being active, join a village, go to the academy, acctualy do stuff in the guild, not just donate and demand a crew spot  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 am
Ill say it again... We are going to be sorting out who is crew when we have completed making the guild better. People become crew by being in this guild a while, knowing how things work around here. That why us vets are getting this place back together. Because we know what to do, we know what works, we have major experiance within our guild. We have gained trust from the people, we have climbed the ranks like everybody has too. You do not get crew by sharing a few ideas and then making another thread demanding it and posting what seems to be a bribe .  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff