Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Midnight's Rose (Anthro Roleplay) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venture further?
  I shall.
  I won't.
View Results

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 am
A bar sits in the back end of an ally, only a black door with a single red rose painted upon the front. From behind this doorway is the steady beat of music, although when standing out front, one cannot quite tell exactly what type of music. A burly fur stands off to the right side of the door wearing a black outfit of pants, shoes, and a short sleeved tee. The seemingly pissed bouncer will let anyone through...as long as they don't make any trouble for him.

If you dare to follow your curiousity to beyond the rose door you will find a bar, but not just some ordinary bar. Looking around the room you will find a total of two more doors leading off on both your right and left. Straight ahead is the formal bar from behind a mirror bounces light back across the room. A faint smell of flowers floats through the air. Search some more will you?

Guide~
~Rules and Jobs
~Bar (Further Description)
~Left Door
~Right Door  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 am
~Rules
1. Obey the TOS and the rules provided for roleplay.
2. No fighting, unless it is by the concent of all fighters)
3. No God Modding, it doesn't make for the right atmosphere.
4. Cussing is allowed in moderation! Don't use cussing repeatedly throughout your post.
5. The moderators have the right to remove this thread if anything is against their rules.
6. I have the right to change the rules if needed.
7. Have fun.

~Jobs

Bartenders~
.HerrRaatjes
Name: Jack
Age: 23 (real age is 15 but a 15 year old bartender wouldn't make the bar legal)
Species: dog
Looks 'n' stuff: Jack is a tall dog with black fur and pointy ears. he has long hair but his pelt is not puffy. he has brown eyes and he is in shape.
Story: just another dude serving drinks to another dude for a living.
Dancers in any of the boxes~
Waitresses in the Right Room~
Bouncers~
DJ's~
(Pm me if you wish to have a job. It's easier.)

Notice! Start roleplaying by entering the bar, then proceeding to the place of choice! Roleplaying quotes are allowed, but keep the quoting to a minimum.

Character info (Ask me if you would like to be added into this.)
Name: Metria Michelle Lovely [Pronounced Loo-vay]
Species: Feline
Sexual Preference: Bisexual [no dominating preference]
Height: 5'7'' [to 5'11''depending on shoe]
Weight: 155 [curvacious]
Characteristics: Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, her silky blood red hair falls in a razored styled cut just below her shoulders. Her entire body was covered in a pale, red-brown color seeming to deepen her eyes, as grey swirls curve around her body. A vee-neck halter that hugs her every curve until reaching the mid-thigh hemline. Red patent leather pumps adorn her delicate feet, along with a silver anklet on her right ankle. A silver chain has thirteen crimson gems hanging, they twinkle and shine in the light, but also give off a light of their own. Two silver studs are place in each ear, glinting in the light. [Pulled off of my Furcadia player]
Biography: *
Picture: User Image

* can be found at my furocity. Warning: Link may be unsuitable for children. Metria Lovely  

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 am
~Bar(Further Description)
The light of the bar is sparce but is just enough for a person to be able to see anything they needed to. The bar counter itself is made of some dark wood and shows marks from tales that the bartenders, if you have time, might just tell. If you care for a drink just ask, and no bother paying, everything just happens to be on the house. Wooden stools line the counter, the seats of the chairs have plush, if slightly worn, cushions in a crimson color. Glass bottles of liquor line the shelf just below the mirror, showing off what we do have in stock.

Identification will be asked of the person paying for the drinks, if the drinks are alcoholic. Enjoy a cocktail or a beer for free, but break a glass and you'll have to pay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:50 am
~Left Door
That same beat you heard from outside the main door seems to be coming even louder from this door, which almost always has a stream of people flowing in and out.

Upon entering you see a massive room, packed with both furs and humans, and breeds varying, all of whom are dancing. Immediately across the room is the DJ who is set up in a nice little box full of all the technical equipment that comes with the job. Open doorways on either sides of the room seemingly lead up to a second floor which surrounds the room on three sides, the right and left along with the far back. Sturdy iron keeps anyone from falling from the balconies that show the lower dance floor to the above.

Set beneath the far wall's second floor on either side of the DJ are large windows of bullet proof, sound proof, and one way glass. You are able to see the sensuous dancers within, but they seemingly can't see you. These boxes are for the paid dancers alone and are alight with a red light, that sets the inside of them from here. A pole in each box along with a set of chairs and a sturdy table are in each box, props for the dancers within. Above the dance floor along with the lights is another glass box of the same material as the others, only this one hangs above the audience dancers. Built against breaking it holds one or two dancers, but these girls can see you, flirting without words they dance above you enticing you to dance along.

Go on and dance to a mixture of techno and 80's music, sometimes combined.  

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 am
~Right Door
Opposite to the Left door, the right has a seeming quiet to it. If you do enter you find yourself in an area similar to a lounge. This room is relatively large, with alcoves built into the three sides of the showing room. Each alcove contains a booth, table, a single dim chandelier hanging above, along with a sheer curtain hanging in the arch of each alcove to provide the sense of privacy, while still allowing those within and outside to see each other. A total of twelve alcoves line the walls.

In the center of the room are two large circular sunken sitting areas that have a table in the center of each. There are two levels below the main floor, one for sitting and the other for feet to stand on. Upon the seating level are cushions and pillows of various shades of red and black.

The light within this room is the same as the bar, only with touches of red light spilling over the center of the room, providing a hazy red look.

Wandering around the room are waitresses in black outfits with a single red rose upon the shirt, a gold ebroidered hem on the skirts and pants. These women, and sometimes men, carry with them trays some filled with orders, others carrying glasses of water to help hydrate anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am
Grand Opening! Feel free to PM me for jobs, if not just come on in and roleplay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:41 am
Sighs softly and leans against the bar top, she had just come in and none of her bartender's were on shift yet. "Might as well work back here until someone get's on shift." She whispers to herself as she looks around the bar, and occasionally when an order needed filled she would move around to fill it then go back to her lax position.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Kai entered the dimly lit bar, he was a tall fox with golden-brown fur and wore a long black coat adorned with silver buckles. He approached the bar and sat down "Could I get a glass of sake please?" he asked with a soft, smooth voice.  

Kai-Sempai00

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 pm
Watches him as he enters, a faint smile upon her lips as she looks him up and down, though the smile only widens when he comes up to the bar. "Yes, sir." She said in a semi-professional voice, while backing up from the bar to look underneath. Spotting the sake she quickly pours the drink into the traditional bottle. Taking that and one of their sake glasses she comes up and sets the two items upon the bartop with her smile. "There you go, enjoy." Taking a few steps back she leans against the back counter and watches him, the small smile still upon her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:37 am
(Muir is a dragon, about 5 ft tall, curvy, with wide hips, 7 ft long tail and wings that extend to 7 ft wide. Red smooth skin (no scales) and gold sparkly fur starting from collar bone covering entire front going between legs and the underside of tail about 2 in long, head of chocolate brown hair that brushes base of neck)

I slowly walk into the bar, looking around, taking everything in. Wearing nothing but a golden silky see-through irridescent dress that ties in the back to accomodate my wings and comes down to extreme upper thigh. Seeing that the bar has people sitting at it, I walk over and sit next to the fox. Giving him a cursory glance and nod, I look at the bartender and after thinking for a min... "Do you have any vanilla cream soda?"  

Dragoness_Muir

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Looks from the male in front of her to the female dragoness, smiling politely she gives a slight nod, "Yes, miss. I believe we do." Disappearing under the bartop for a moment she opens one of the chest fridges, grabbing a large bottle of vanilla cream soda. Closes the fridge and reappears, swiftly she pops off the cap from the bottle and sets the chilly bottle upon the counter in front of the dragoness, "Would you like the bottle and a glass of ice or just the bottle?" Tilting her head her ears perk, awaiting an answer, the polite smile of service genuine upon her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 am
"Just in the bottle, please." Muir says, smiling, feeling totally at ease with the barmaid. "Ice waters the flavour down too much"

Looking towards the doors, Muir can hear the music. Listening to the beat for a min, she looks at the barmaid. "Nice beat; whats playing tonight?"  

Dragoness_Muir

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm
Nods, at the comment of watering down the drink. Her own eyes flicker towards the musical door then back to the dragoness. Her ears perk in the direction of the door as she tries to match the beat and musical notes to what she had asked to be played, "I believe the DJ is currently playing something by Daft Punk...could be just another remix though." Smiles softly, leaning upon the counter in a relaxed pose. "You plan on finding out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:48 am
(OOC - Sorry took so long to post was on vacation)

*Takes a sip of the ice cold vanilla cream soda, savouring the sharp sweet taste and the feel of bubbles exploding on her tongue* "Mmmmm, I might just do that," Muir says with a smile. "But first I think I'll just relax here a bit and enjoy this drink. Been ages since I've had this."

*Looks at the barmaid* "So do you just work here or are you the owner of this fine establishment?"  

Dragoness_Muir

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Smiles and nods at the question, "I, in fact, do own this place. I'm just back here right now because none of my bartenders have shown up for work yet." Sighing softly she shrugs, "It seems to be a slow night though, so I'm probably not going to fire anyone." Stepping back from the bartop she had been leaning against to look under the bar for a second, holding up a finger to indicate 'one second' she drops from view to grab a bottle of water, coming back up she smiles in apology. "Though this does mean I'm forced to work back here instead of making my usual rounds." Tilting her head she looks at the dragoness, "How are you this evening?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff