Aardvark
  Lemon Pie
  Fierce-ness~
  Something to the theme of: "OHMYGOD SHOES!"
View Results

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:10 pm
heart be random! we love it! you can post what ever the heck u want 2 here, like drawings, jello, drawings uv jello, writings, storys, pie, and stuffs like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 pm
User Image  

1441pacman

1441pacman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:51 pm
"sinmeh?" candel light flickered in his room. a deep red see-through curtain blocked his view, but he could see the outline. alucard dropped his hat on the floor, and gathered a handfull or crtain. pulling it back, he glanced in, buut she was gone. "sinmeh..?" wind fluttered his cloak, and he felt her pressence behind him. fingers slid over his shoulders, and her lips brushed his neck. "how long has it been since you've been in love?"he wanted to turn and face her, but knowing she'd run if he did, he closed his eyes.relaxing in her grip."long enough..." he said after a while."alucard, is it still POSSIBLE, for you to love?"only if it's you..." he whispered, exactly the words she wanted to hear. she dissapeared again. he used his time to remove his gloves, weapins, and shoes.stepping through the curtain, he undid the first button on his coat.she reappeared behind him and twined her cold fingers through his. "let me help..." his hands dropped, and Sinmeh ran a finger down his chest. his cloak drooped to the floor.alucard sighed as she licked his neck and slid both hands under his shirt. soon it lay on the floor too.her hands fluttered back up his chest. she craddled his cheek and tilted his head to look at her.and there it was, the same face he'd fallen in love with years ago. those same, dreamy eyes, hooded by long black lashes. her flawless porcelain skin, that glowed in the candle light. beautiful red lips that stretched perfectly over her carfully exposed fangs. his own lips quivered as he remembered the first time he'd seen her face. "im in love again..."one arm slid quickly around her waist and trapped her in his grip. he crushed his lips to hers, kissing her hungrily. warmth flooded over him, after being cold for so long.she un folded his arms, and pushed him easily onto the silk bed sheets. he reached out for her, his eyes dazed. she laughed. slowly, she un-buttoned her slip, and held it tight to her body, alucards eyes opened wide with a goofy smile smile on his face.she unfolded it, letting it hang open. sinmeh dropped it off her shoulders and onto the floor.alucard lay stunned on the bed, and tried to sit up, but sinmeh stopped him, placing one hand on his chest and forcing into the pillows.he seemed to catsh his breath, and pulled her down next to him. not wasting any time, he climbed up, half-way ontop of her."alucard..." she laughed."oh Sinmeh, i've missed you so much..." he said, lips brushing her ear.Her hands reached upward and wrapped his waist, pulling him closer. alucard pressed his body carfully to hers and shuddered. he traced her lips with his fingers, and then cupped her cheek with her palm.the next second, they were lip-locked. she kissed him franticall and slid her touch up his back, neck, and into his hair.Sinmeh held him tight for a moment, then tugged lightly at his hair. he stopped, licked at her neck, and laid his head gently on her chest. they both laid there for a bit, waiting for breathing to return to normal.  

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

xXBroken_and_BeautifulXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm
Bagok, bagok, ZOO PALS!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:25 pm
oink oink zoo palz. QUACK QUACK ZOO PALZ! ZOO PALZ MAKES EATING FUN! rofl
lol, so then my story gets....R rated..... hehehehehhe....  

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

xXBroken_and_BeautifulXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm
That they do. No R rated ness pleas. Lets ceep it simpsons and above  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 pm
...MY GUILD MY RULES! JELLO TIME ROCKS! scream lol...naw, i'll not share my.....uhh.......wonderful thoughts with the rest uv this guild... mhmhmmememehehehehehheahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

Morbius Doom Occulta
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm
HURRAY 4 R RATED!!!  

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

xXBroken_and_BeautifulXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:21 am
K, gess i cant stop you. stare OMG WHAT NOW?!?!

Just then a herd of magical, talking, chipmunk eating goats walk past.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 am
One of the goats was named paris hilton, but i whiped out a shot gun and shot it. twisted  

xXBroken_and_BeautifulXx
Vice Captain

The_Last_Sunset
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 pm
LMAO!
o, and my kitten still thinks she fits in my lap...apparently so duz brandon. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:11 pm
guess what i made.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hmm.. i forgot to put glow on his saber though...  

Morbius Doom Occulta
Crew

xXBroken_and_BeautifulXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 pm
rofl LMAO rofl  
Darkness- Vampire/Werewolf/Immortal RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers