Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What is your favourite moment in any sailormoon Episode ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailormoon Rocks?!
  Yes
  No way!
View Results

Rainbows and Revelations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am
My Favourite moment was
when Luna got asked " who's your owner"!

And Luna Imagined Serna!

It was quite funny though but i forgot most of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:54 am
I like it when Usagi and Chibiusa got cavites!  

supersailorpeach

Starspace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm
when serena and darrien were in the elevator  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:16 am
My favourites are:

For pure hilarity:
- When all the senshi and starlights and film crew and baddies are all in Usagi's living room. And well that entire episode (Stars)
- Any time Haruka hits on Usagi.
- When Tuxedo Mask appears as Santa. (One of the movies... I think S)
- Star Gentle Uterus Attack.
- When Ami reveals her Threelight membership number.
- Ami's comments on Mamoru's sexuality in the R movie. My god Ami is such a funny character.
- Seiya and Usagi's "Date
-When Usagi and Minako find out that Haruka is a girl.
-All of Minako's crazy schemes to get one of the threelights on a date.
-When Usagi's dad goes crazy in the car when he thinks she has a boy friend.
- When Luna finds out Artemis is "head quaters".
- When Minako finds out Artemis has a kitten... Poor Artemis.
- When Neptune compairs Rei and Usagi's relationships to hers and Uranus, and Rei's response.
- Just before Sailor Moon get's her memories back, the monster is draining Naru's energy and Luna and Artemis come to fight it, and Luna comments, something like. "Why do they ALWAYS go after her energy" and then Naru say's something similar in the next episode to Usagi about how all these really strange incedents seem to always happen to her.
- The episode where Usagi and Momoru are taking care of the baby Manami, and Manami pees on Natsumi's (En's) face, not once but twice.
- Every time Usagi's shoe goes flying and lands on Mamoru's head.
- Every time Matoko says "He reminds me of the senior who broke my heart.." and how every guy reminders her of him in some way.
- When Mamoru and Usagi bring ChibiUsa home and Usagi's dad finds out that he's her boyfriend and both he and Mamoru freak.
- When a magazine does an article on how much of a pervert Grandpa is, It has all these picture of him with titles like "If he does this call 911".
-When all the Senshi but Minako are sick and she decides to take care of them, and she does things like break Rei's CD player and Usagi's window, oh and makes them poridge.

And the sadder ones:
-The Death of Zoicite.
- Seiya asking "Am I not enough?"
- When Uranus and Neptune die in Stars, I did cry in that one.
- The end of the first season where they all die and then come back as spirits to tell Usagi to go on.
- The very end of the first season when they all go back to their normal lives, but no one can remember anything so they don't know each other anymore... So sad.
-When Mamoru breaks up with Usagi because he thinks it's the only way to save her, and she just wont accept it.
- When Usagi realises that Mamoru has had his star seed taken.

I hope there wasn't a limit...

Note: I've posted all of these before in another thread, I didn't just think of them all of the top of my head just then.  

-Sailor Spira-

Moon Princess Sarina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Well to tell the truth, I thought a lot people would say this; When Sarina first transforms into Sailor Moon. Well, basically, that WHOLE episode!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm
When they do the play of Snow White , that whole episode was just full of awesome moments . Or when Mamoru kisses Usagi because of the tale of sleeping beauty. heart
I also agree with a lot of -Sailor Spira-'s moments too.  

Princess Makoto Kino

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:55 pm
Episode one- Usagi reacts to a TALKING CAT
I also love the dentist episode, Chibi Chibi going to see her firend, Usagi, Seiya, the Inner Senshi, Haruka, Michiru, Yaten, Taiki and the pizza show ALL at her house, the reaction on Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask's faces when they find out who Chibiusa is, Minako telling Artemis she found out about the kitten, Minako two timing Hawk and Tiger, DANG! I don't think I can type it all! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:58 pm
My favorite moment is actually also the saddest.

Its the moment when Uranus and Neptune die together in the Stars season.

It is so beautiful for them to banter on as usual in the face of death.

I cried >.>  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

facough

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 pm
my fave parts...would be...when rini gets tossed off the ledge by queen nehilenia and serena jumps off and goes after her...its soo sad and i was really happy when she woke up whee and all the parts where things are reviled about who they are and new attacks and all that 4laugh ... im still a huge fan of sailor moon lol mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
i thought the bon bon ppl were cool and when sailor moon watches serena get ubducted and sailor moon has to go save her  

kaydizzle55

HEEROFLUFFY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:12 pm
I love the whole episode much ado about babysitting.
oh and the episode were i got to see a flash of Mamoru's butt redface .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm
lol.

1.when usagi gets drunk while trying to learn french at a party.
2.when usagi slaps darien when he doesnt remember her bday.
3.when rini slaps usagi to keep her from checking the cookies in the oven.
4.everytime usagi cries and her eyes get ridiculously huge.  

Bad Quality Serena

yuki-wentz

Benevolent Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:29 am
i love all the usagi klutz moments and the usako-mamochan romance sweet moments X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:06 pm
My favorite is probably in the original Japanese version of the end of season one, when the senshi are fighting the youma, and Rei gets attacked and put inside one of the crystal things and electrocuted, and everyone thinks she's dead, but then her hand reaches out, she whispers, "Fire Soul", and destroys one of the youma before she finally dies.  

NorthEastFire

SpacyLacy

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 pm
When Serena and Darrion are in the elevator and she says "You're going down Zoicite" then changes and he gasps, it's great.

When Serena has to go after Rini in Sailor Moon S, after Rini got captured by the Black Dream Hole.

And any time when it's either Sailor Moon and Tuskedo Mask or Serena and Darrion when they have their romance moments.

And everything that anyone else has said so far.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff