Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image

[[Welcome to Host Rose High]]

Where only the rich and wealthy may attend...
This school is for the very smart, gifted, or rich students. The students will live at this school from the day they start High School, to the end of their College/University career.
But..
To the wealthy students, life can be can be a bore. That's why they began the first club, the Host club. This club is were people go to be entertained, or are the entertainers, and has many of the 'gifted' posing as the rich..
But please do remember..
our gifted aren't exactly human..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE!!

PLEASE SEND YOUR CHARACTER TO A [The][Shika][Spazz] SO THEY CAN POST IT UP.
Do NOT send it to s n o m i s.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:24 pm
[[Information / Rules of the Club]]

User Image By gifted, we mean anything that isn't pure human. Yes, you may be whatever you want, so long as you can walk. We would also like you to know that by being gifted, you have to make it somewhat fair so that you are not better than all the 'ungifted' people.

The wealthy, smart, and gifted live under the same roof, the only thing that will defy were each one goes, is their gender.

Boys and girls dorms are separate. Girls dorms are are at one end of the campus, while Boys are on the other. Teachers are in between.

Generally in this school most people are human, since gifted people are hard to come by .... ¬.¬

The Host club is the most popular club in school. Should you create another club, do not make it seem popular compared to the host club. The only way for your club to gain popularity is the amount of role players who role play there.

Once again, the only way to get into Rose high is; by being super rich, buy getting a scholarship, or by being gifted.

We would love some teachers and dorm managers

Keep things PG -16, violence is encouraged just don't go into gory details, and same with romance, just don't tell me too much. No cybering please

Follow gaia rules, guild rules, and my rules, or your out. And you die

No god modding, but ..if you are absent for a period of time anyone may use your character to continue on role playing. >:]

Each dorm has three dorm Monitors.

Thank you for reading all of this, now if you would kindly add a ninja smiley/icon at the bottom of your PMed profile to prove that you did read this.

s n o m i s

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm
[[ C l u b s ]]

User ImageIf you want to make your own club, just PM [The][Shika][Spazz]
You may also make any club to compete with the host club

~Host Club~

President -
Vice -
Manager -
Member [host] -
Member [host] -
Member [host] -
more can be added

Host club rules:
- Hosts jobs are to impress, flatter, and make their customers happy
- No host is allowed to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend [but you could have one secretly ;]
- Hosts must get paid by customers
- No Club member is aloud to let their ‘crush(s)’ to affect their work

~Book Club~
Member - Toyo Toku  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm
Profiles
PM profiles to [The][Shika][Spazz].

[imgleft](place url of image here)[/imgleft][b]I am called:[/b] (name of character)
[b]But you may call me:[/b] (nicknames)
[b]Years I've been on earth:[/b] (age)
[b]Species:[/b] (example: Vamp, Werewolf, Demon, Human, ect.)
[b]The doctor said I'm a:[/b] (Male or female)
[b]Club(s):[/b]
[b]I love looking at:[/b] ( Girls, Boys, both)
[b]I am attracted to:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b] (Student, Teacher, Monitor)(If teacher state class the character is teaching)
[b]This is how I act:[/b] (Personality)
[b]My story:[/b] (background story)
[b]The one who controls me:[/b] (username)

I encourage that you try to find a photo, rather than a drawing.  

s n o m i s

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm
[[Dorms]]
I will take requests, and more dorms will be added if there is not enough space. If you want your own dorm just say so. And some of the rooms only have two beds, others have one.

[[Female Dorms]]
Dorm monitors:

Dorm 1:
Bed 1-Toyo Toku
Bed 2-Kyoko Oshima

Dorm 2:
Bed 1- Mayumi Yamada

Dorm 3:
Bed 1-Maiko Hoshi

Dorm 4:
Bed 1-Kara Summers

[[Male Dorms]]
Dorm monitors:

Dorm 1:
Bed 1-Travis Rightmen

Dorm 2:
Bed 1- Moriki Toku
Bed 2- Kazou Takuya

Dorm 3:
Bed 1-Toshinori Serizawa

Dorm 4:
Bed 1-Matt Selway

Dorm 5:
Bed 1-Mamoru Hoshi
Bed 2- Jaylen Maxwell

[[Teachers]]

Dorm 1:
Bed 1-
Bed 2-
Bed 3-
Bed 4-

Dorm 2:
Bed 1-
Bed 2-
Bed 3-
Bed 4-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:29 pm
F.Y.I.: if you're looking for your profile,
and it's not in here, it's been moved to the "Elaborate Profiles" topic.
Here's the link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16041358

[[Students/Club Members]]

User ImageUser Image

I am called: Travis Rightmen.
But you may call me: Travis.
Years I've been on earth: 19 years
Species: werewolf.
The doctor said I'm a: man.
Club(s): thinks they're a waste of time.
I love looking at: girls.
I am attracted to: mayumi yamada.
Profession: student.
This is how I act: Unbearably quiet most of the time. People say I'm rather rude and bitter when I do speak. I have absolutely no respect towards authority figures, often resulting in being quite the nuisance to them.
I'm not depressed, just very angry with his life's course.
It doesn't help that I know I'm going to be living longer than average humans.
My story: Travis, like most young people, has had his brush with love already, and it adds to his source of pain, though he would rather die before talk about it with anyone.
He and his girlfriend, Jenna, were madly in love. Spending all of their time together there wasn't much room for anything else in Travis's life.
Back then he was a much happier person, before they found out what they really were, werewolves.
Soon after Jenna imprinted on his older brother Dan when he came up for a visit and left him for his brother. That is the past though and there is no changing it.
Other:Travis's family is insanely rich due to his father's business in stock.
His father insisted on his going to school. His intentions are unknown, Travis speculates his father just wants him outta his hair.
As much as Travis would like to tell him off before flat out refusing and simply find some other place to crash, Travis still has a tie to his mother and won't leave her yet, not with that man.
The one who controls me: haruxxx

User ImageI am called: kazou takuya.
But you may call me: zuu.
Years I've been on earth: 18
Species: human.
Club(s): vice president of host club.
I love looking at: girls, and boys.
I am attracted to: no one really, i usually like playing around with girls.
Profession: student.
This is how I act: i'm really playful. when the time calls for it, i can be really serious too. i really like cooking, and hope to be a chef when i grow up. you can usually find me around mori, since we are housed together, and we're really good friends.
My story: i came from the island hokkaido, where my parents live. my dad owns a major soda company, and thats where most of our money comes from. my family is very wealthy. i have two brothers, and i'm the middle. i had a very lonely childhood, the only one really there was my older brother, Shuya.
The one who controls me: Lyke LAWL

User ImageI am called: Moriki Toku.
But you may call me: mori.
Years I've been on earth: 18
Species: vampire
Club(s): president of host club. (on leave since he's with Kyoko)
I love looking at: girls.
I am attracted to: kyoko oshima.
Profession: student-teacher. helps with teaching science.
This is how I act: very flirty and playful. i love having a good time, and am really outgoing. i love being in the city. i'm pretty much a sex fiend, but wouldnt sleep with anyone. i have anger issues, that started appearing when i was in elementary school.
My story: i come from a very wealthy and prestigious line of vampires. grew up with my little sister, Toyo Toku. i own a house in seattle, washington, that i go to over the holidays. my dad is usually away, on business, and my mom designs clothes. my mom is really protective over me and Toyo, and she usually comes to the school to check on us.

User ImageI am called: Toyo Toku
But you may call me: Toy
Years I've been on earth: 16
Species: vampire, like my brother.
The doctor said I'm a: girl.
Club(s): none.
I love looking at: boys.
I am attracted to: matt selway.
Profession: student, assistant nurse.
This is how I act: i'm really submissive, and i act like your average 16-year old. i'm really smart, and have skipped a grade. i really like helping out the school nurse, and am now the assistant nurse. i go to school with my brother, moriki. i'm a little scared of him, since he usually takes out most of his anger on me and has since i was five.
My story: i come from a very wealthy and prestigious line of vampires. i grew up with my older brother, Moriki Toku. my dad is usually away, on business, and my mom designs clothes. my mom is really protective over me and Mori, and she usually comes to the school to check on us. i lost my virginity to Toshinori, but we're not together.

User ImageI am called: Mayumi Yamada.
But you may also call me: May.
Species: Werewolf.
The doctor said I'm a: girl.
Club(s): [n o n e]
I love looking at: Boys.
Profession: Student.
I am attracted to: Travis Rightmen. He's my boyfriend.
This is how I act: I look and sometimes I can be quiet, and reserved but when you get to know me, I'm pretty outgoing. For instance, I'm pretty flirty with the boys, especially one I like(: I try to stay focused in school but boys can keep me from that. Unlike most the kids around here, I don't care that my parents are rich; I'm just glad I've got what I have. People tell me I'm pretty kindhearted.
My story: I come from a prestigious line of werewolves that is in fact, very wealthy. My parents thought it'd be best for me to attend a nice school where other wealthy kids are. I had a pretty happy childhood, despite being an only child. I had cousins around me to make up for no siblings.
The one who controls me: [The][Shika][Spazz]
>>old picture / drawing<<

User ImageI am called: Kyoko Oshima
But you may also call me: Kyo.
Years I've been on earth: 16 years.
Species: Vamp.
The doctor said I'm a: female.
Club(s): Host Club, occasionally.
I love looking at: Both sexes, but mostly boys.
I am attracted to: Moriki Toku, [but they're broken up since he cheated on her.]
This is how I act: I'm not shy, but I don't tend to be very outgoing around girls. I'm pretty nice, and I make friends easily.
My story: I came from quite a wealthy line of vampires. My parents didn't want me home schooled so I've been here at the school since I was 14. I've been good friends with Zuu since my first year here. Mori and I have had a awkward past together but are going out now.
>>old picture / drawing<<

User ImageI am called: Toshinori Serizawa.
But you may also call me: Toshi, or Nori.
Years I've been on earth: 17 years.
Species: Human.
The doctor said I'm a: Male.
Club(s): Host Club, from time to time.
I love looking at: Both sexes, but mostly girls.
I am attracted to: Toyo Toku. I've got mixed feelings about her..
This is how I act: People tell me I'm a fun kid to be around. I like to make other happy, and hate to let down those who're close to me. Naturally, I'm a flirt and it not always is for the best. I have a number of friends but not that many are that close. I'm pretty chill, but if you piss me off I'll be short tempered with you.
My story: My birth-parents were Americans that had come to Japan, where I was born. I was put up for adoption and very fortunately taken in by a very wealthy couple, as an infant, who were unable to have children.
>> old picture / drawing <<

User ImageUser Image
I am called: Matthew Selway
But you may call me: Matt, please.
Years I've been on earth: 15 years.
Species: Human.
The doctor said I'm a: Male.
Club(s): Is looking at the Host Club, but isn't sure.
I love looking at: Girls.
I am attracted to: Toyo Toku, as of now.
This is how I act: Being from England, I have an English accent, and have come to find many girls are attracted by it. It doesn't take a lot for me to make friends with someone, but if you lose my trust it's hard to get it back. People tell me I'm pretty funny, but at times can be clingy which sometimes is cute, but also can be annoying. I love when I make others happy, and try to set a good mood when I'm with other people.
My story: I am the youngest of four kids. I have two older brothers, who are twins and are 2 years older than me. And a sister, now married. I was born in England and when I was 13 they moved to Japan for their jobs. I was bullied a lot by my older brothers growing up, so I learned to fight at a young age. I like to wear clothes that are tight, especially tight skinny jeans.

Username: Chocolatezombie
Name: Maiko Hoshi (Mai-chan)
Race: Human but with the ability of rapid cellular regeneration (rapid healing ability) through experimentation that was done to her
Sex: Female
Club(s): None
Attracted to: Secretly attracted to Travis
Appearance: Maiko Hoshi
Personality: She’s a timid young woman who tries to keep to herself majority of the time.
Past: Maiko lived a very comfortable life, she had everything a girl could dream of. She lived in a large mansion filled with maids and butlers that bended to her every desire. Maiko however, did not reflect the personality of a spoiled brat, she was a very humble young woman with a bright outlook on life. Unfortunately, the bright young woman’s innocence was taken away from her when her father needed a “lab rat” for one of his experiments. Maiko’s father was scheming to give normal human beings “abilities.” He wanted to create the perfect bio-weapon for the army and in his twisted mind, he thought the best test subject would be his youngest child Maiko. The young woman screamed and pleaded not to be taken in as a test subject but it fell upon deaf ears. Maiko was strapped to a bed and was given different chemicals that bonded with her DNA, which caused some mutation in her body. After the experiment was finished, Maiko’s father took her daughter to the top of the mansion and threw her out the window. The sick man smiled seeing that his daughter was unharmed by the fall. Maiko soon became a lifeless girl who never again spoke to her father, the only person she opens up to is her older brother Mamoru. Maiko repeatedly tried to commit suicide, but her attempts failed because her wounds would always heal. Maiko was transferred to a school for the gifted because her father did not want others to know what he has done to his child.
Other: Though Maiko may look like she can’t die, the only way she can be killed is through destroying her brain.

Username: Chocolatezombie
Name: Mamoru Hoshi
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Attracted to: None, yet
Appearance: Mamoru Hoshi
Personality: Charming young man with the patience of Buddha, however when one finally wears his patience thin, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Past: Born into a wealthy estate, Mamoru was the first born son of Ayumi and Kazuya Hoshi. Ayumi treated her son like a fragile object, while Kazuya treated his son like a soldier. Mamoru never wavered to his father’s maltreating but only looked at it as a way to survive in life. When Mamoru found out that he was going to have a younger sister, he was very excited. Unfortunately, when Maiko was born their mother passed away due to some complications in her body. The devastated Mamoru took his sister in and vowed to protect her with his life. As the siblings grew, Mamoru noticed that Maiko looked just like their mother and it gave him some light in his life. Mamoru also noticed that their father looked at Maiko differently and it sent chills up his spine. When his father wanted to take Maiko away to do some experiments, Mamoru was sent to study abroad in another country to distract the young man. Once he returned, he found his younger sister in her room surrounded by her own blood. His worried expression turned to shock when he saw all her wounds healed in an instant. The enraged Mamoru questioned his father about Maiko’s condition. Mamoru was taken into his father’s secret laboratory and his face was etched in horror, he couldn’t believe that his own father would do such a thing to his younger sister. The young man returned to Maiko’s room and promised her that when he graduates from high school, he would take her away from the estate and start a new life.
Other: His only weakness is his younger sister Maiko ninja

Username: ChocolateZombie
Name: Jaylen Maxwell Mars (also goes by Max or Mars)
Race: Werewolf
Sex: Male
Attracted to: Any girl that catches his eyes
Appearance: User ImageUser Image
Personality: He’s the biggest flirt any girl would meet, so every girl he meets he has to at least get their name or even slight acknowledgement. Despite his crude behavior, he’s a rather upbeat guy who has no limits to his life. He too has no respect for the higher authority and does whatever he wishes. He truly loves life and feels that every moment is vital, “live for the moment not tomorrow” is his motto.
Past: Most werewolves are very wealthy creatures, however Haedyn’s family was not. Haedyn’s family was banned from the family fortune because they felt that his family was unfit to rule a Covent. The Mars family wasn’t worried about their life, as long as they had each other, they could conquer anything. Haedyn took on odd jobs to help support his father and mother.

As Haedyn was working, he would always sing a few tunes to himself while trying to keep a positive attitude. With luck on his side, an aspiring rockband came to his work site and offered him the position of being the lead singer. Without any hesitation, he took on the offer and started creating epic music with his new comrades. A few years pass, the band started becoming very popular and Haedyn started earning lots of money from touring around the state.

Once Haedyn became a wealthy rockstar, his parents urged him to finish his schooling. Being the obedient son that he is, he immediately enrolled himself to the most prestigious school.

“Let’s rock baby!”
Other:Haedyn is always found listening to his ipod, he never leaves his dorm room without his ipod.

User Image
I am called: Kara Summers
But you may call me: N/A
Species: Werewolf
The doctor said I'm a: Female
Club(s): N/A
I love looking at: Boys
Profession: Student
This is how I act: She's kind to her friends and always positive. She loves to make people happy. If she doesn't like you might not be able to tell. Shes accident prone.
My story:
The one who controls me: TechiNerd_21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am called: Azera
But you may call me:
Years I've been on earth: 19
Species: werewolf
The doctor said I'm a: female
Club(s):
I love looking at: Boys
I am attracted to: Jaylen
Profession: Student
This is how I act: Headstrong
My story: Azera was born a werewolf, and had the ability to control her changes since she was little.
The one who controls me: Siloutte the watchmen

s n o m i s

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm
[[Teachers/Monitors]]

[[needed!]]

Now you can post
>:'3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 pm
Mareko looked at her hair in the mirror and frowned. She told her parents she really didn't have to be to school so early, but apparently they didn't believe her. Sighing, Mareko decided she should go out and explore the school. She was new after all.

Mareko turned and exited the room, looking to her left at the extravagent halls and sighed. "I'm going to get lost."

atemuzuko

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 pm
Sakito had just turned the corner into the hall, alot of new students were arriving today, but he didn't feel like it was his duty to do take care of any thing.

He looked up from his papers and hid his cigarette when he spotted a girl down at the other end of the hall. She looked confused, but she didn't look rich. You can just tell if they are rich or not, the rich were somewhat arrogant, and made it their job to stand out. But still she was different. Sakito let out a sigh and silently slid over to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 pm
Mareko somewhat pointed ears twitched. She sensed a presence. Trying not to over react, Mareko turned in the direction of the man approaching her. Her heart raced, she was so nervous. She didn't do anything wrong yet had she?

"Hello." Mareko stated, trying to sound calm as she looked at the man in front of her. She smelled cigarette smoke. Ug.

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 pm
Domon stepped out of the car and gave a quiet sigh, his, adoptive, father had made him ware a suit to school, and given him a hairband because his hair was to long and hung in his face. He sighed agin and walked silently to the school, wishing his father hadn't taken his 2XL sweater and hidden it. A crow sounded above and nearly dive bombed him, he yipped and ran inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:03 pm
"C'mon~!" Yuumi yelled at her older brother, who still seemed to lag a bit. He flailed his arms around a bit and looked severely groggy. "'M tird." He grumbled, dragging his feet.

"You stayed up till three in the morning, you idiot! What do you expect?!" As she usually got with her older brother, she was angry about his laziness and failure to think ahead. The Nagasaki siblings were both alike and different in every sense. Their personalities for example. Yuumi was a morning person. Masaaki was a night owl.

"B--but," Masaaki complained, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand and slipped his school bag over his shoulder. "I wanted'ta find out what happened to Megumi-Chan and her talking animal friends!"

"You stop reading that horrid manga?!" Yuumi sreeched, dragging her brother in and out of halls. "One, Megumi-Chan is like six, and her talking animal friends are all cats! That manga's is for six-year-olds! The plot is horrible!~ I don't see why you like it..."

"I like Megumi-Chan's hair. It's all, curly and pigtaily."

"*****>  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:29 pm
{{LMFAO Toxci :3}}

Sakito looked at the girl and tried to find a spot other than under his papers to hide his cigarette. The girl had spotted him aproaching her, which was hard for many people to do. Yet he still couldn't decide if the girl was human or not, he shruged it off.

"New here?" he asked, Sakito didn't think that she would be thrilled when she found out that he was the dorm manager.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 pm
"Yes sir." Mareko responded. The smell of cigarette was really starting to hurt her head. Sometimes it really sucked to have the sensitive nose of wolf. Finally, her head throbbed to much for her too take it.

"Are cigarettes usually permitted in the halls?" Mareko asked. She would have regretted being so blunt, but she thought she had better find out sooner rather than later.

atemuzuko

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games